Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Trillion Dollar lawsuit huh?

He is going to have to wait because the parents that never existed of the kids that were never killed are suing the gun manufacturer of the gun that was never used.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Can you sue the media outlets? They lie and sell garbage "news" all day long. In my opinion, anyone who thinks the mainstream news has some kind of obligation to impartially report the truth to the people must live in a fantasy world.

Because that kind of reporting almost never happens. I'm not even sure it ever did.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

That big ear homosexual piece of shit who currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave with his tranny husband Michael lavaughn Robinson should be court martialed and hung be his balls just outside the white house.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Event didn't happen...too many holes...crisis actors...now school destroyed no dna

nyplayer33

Why is there so many people who are well known..saying this didn't happen.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Why is there so many people who are well known..saying this didn't happen.
    A very limited logical thinking capacity would be my guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only way these lawsuits will be successful is if the jury panel is limited to SBR members from the "no planes on 911 thread"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

nyplayer33

How can parker family take pics with Obama days after brutal murder if child and smile like they hit lotto...

Kermit

How can parker family take pics with Obama days after brutal murder if child and smile like they hit lotto...
    Have you ever been to a viewing? If you haven't, you'll see awkward swings of emotions from close family members of the deceased.

nyplayer33

Adam Lanka had vendetta vs 5 yr olds...lol..bullshit

Kermit

Adam Lanka had vendetta vs 5 yr olds...lol..bullshit
    So you think this was all pre-planned for over 8 years before hand with crisis actors in secret? I mean these people all have residences there and neighbors watched those kids grow up and most of the parents of the dead kids still live there.

Don't you think that neighbors who lived next door to the address that these Crisis Actors lived would have come out and said "This Parker family never lived here" "They never had any kids"

I don't understand how Sandy Hook Truthers cannot comprehend the amount of people that would need to be involved in pulling off something like this.

And why are they now coming back for a sequel and suing the gun manufacturer? Don't you think that some solid evidence of their children's existence and death would be needed in a court of law? If this entire thing is fake, the gun manufacture's legal staff should easily knock this one out of the park.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-07-16 at 01:16 AM.

Auto Donk

the gun manufacturers legal counsel should knock it out of the park regardless.... unless the manufacturer sold the damn gun directly to Lanza knowing he was either mentaily ill or was going to go kill people (which they didn't), the manufacturer wed no legal duty to the parents of those fake kids (even if they were real kids they owed no legal duty -- to either the kids or the parents).

and this isn't a "strict products liability case", as the product certainly wasn't defective... it worked quite well killing all those fake kids.... no defect there: shot and killed, aim was true.... ol bubble eye Lanza was "dead eye" that day on those five year olds, etc.

and it can't be based on a "failure to warn" defective product claim either, as everyone knows mutha fukkin' guns are dangerous....

haven't read the lawsuit, but this effort to find a deep pocket to sue and hold gun manufacturers liable is total bullshit......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-07-16 at 06:43 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

bataclan

take a look at this photo.
    http://anonpix.com/Ypk

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    bataclan

and then watch this:

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So you think this was all pre-planned for over 8 years before hand with crisis actors in secret? I mean these people all have residences there and neighbors watched those kids grow up and most of the parents of the dead kids still live there.

Don't you think that neighbors who lived next door to the address that these Crisis Actors lived would have come out and said "This Parker family never lived here" "They never had any kids"

I don't understand how Sandy Hook Truthers cannot comprehend the amount of people that would need to be involved in pulling off something like this.

And why are they now coming back for a sequel and suing the gun manufacturer? Don't you think that some solid evidence of their children's existence and death would be needed in a court of law? If this entire thing is fake, the gun manufacture's legal staff should easily knock this one out of the park.
    You're beyond retarded 😨

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    You're beyond retarded 
    Well explain it then smartass. Where did all of these crisis actors come from all of a sudden? How long did they live in the city before the "incident" happened? They had to have lived there otherwise people would call them out for not being a resident.

NONE of you truthers can explain this.

The entire city would have to have been involved in this if it was a hoax. Use that lump of shit between your ears for once Pronk.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

All litigants should be awarded up to 100 firearms of their chose and unlimited ammo for life. FYMBtM

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    bataclan

Wow. That low res phtot pointing out nothing totally clears it up.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    Wow. That low res phtot pointing out nothing totally clears it up.
    it's a decent photo but you click to make it bigger.
    the low resolution is greater where the "bodies" are.
    that could be intentional. if you watched the video i posted,
    you would know that low resolution pictures and cctv feeds
    are a trademark of these operations. we are fed the images
    like piglets at the trough. it's not like we are allowed anywhere
    near these sites, ya know. everything goes on lockdown.
    they control all outputs. even cell phones are killed.

nyplayer33

Parker smiling with Obama days after dead kid...sure...school destroyed..gtfo

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

there's something rotten in denmark and newtown ct also.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

One key thing that makes me skeptical.... you shutdown the school afterwards??? Put no trespassing signs up. Never reopen the school again? Makes no effing sense to me.

pronk

Money, was columbine closed and razed following the massacre? There's your answer.

nyplayer33

You have quite few prominent players...who say this is bs. Doesn't seem wise unless you think it's true.

nyplayer33

I don't gave to prove what happened etc...I can say there are tons of issues. Tons.

Auto Donk

hell, i guess I could go shoot something up in Htown today.... masacre a bunch of people, the run back to the good ol SBR message boards.... and be scott free.....

Clearly, it didn't happen

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hell, i guess I could go shoot something up in Htown today.... masacre a bunch of people, the run back to the good ol SBR message boards.... and be scott free.....

Clearly, it didn't happen

Donker.... why completely shutdown the school though.... and never reopen it? Nobody can answer that question.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Donker.... why completely shutdown the school though.... and never reopen it? Nobody can answer that question.
    Wow

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Neighbors have been interviewed that the school was condemned before the massacre. They are on video saying " we don't know why there were kids present at the school. It was condemned and boarded up before the massacare. Too bad that's not the news that makes it to any of our news.

You shouldn't be so gullible to everything you hear on the news.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Neighbors have been interviewed that the school was condemned before the massacre. They are on video saying " we don't know why there were kids present at the school. It was condemned and boarded up before the massacare. Too bad that's not the news that makes it to any of our news.

You shouldn't be so gullible to everything you hear on the news.
    Once again, has ANYONE that lived in Newtown come forward and shown or claimed that none of these parents or kids actually existed? 27 fake people killed with 27 fake families shouldn't be that hard to prove. There should be 100's of people from the area coming forward saying that they had never seen these families or these kids or they never lived where they claimed to have lived.

If I live on 345 Bolagna Avenue and a school shooting happens in my town, and on television one of the victims was 6 year old Suzy Smith who lived at 347 Bolgna Avenue, and I know that no such girl lived at that address because I live right next door, I am going to call the people out who are reporting this story and so would most of my neighbors.

This is the biggest piece of the Sandy Hook truther puzzle that simply cannot be disputed.

Auto Donk

on the flipside, these same uninvolved neighbors haven't come forward claiming the fake families were real.... if the school was "condemned" before hand, and boarded up even prior to the "masacre", no way this shit happened.

I heard it was a drill for the pigs to train for responding to a school shooting.... cops were already planning to be there the day of the "drill".....

I don't know but one or two of the kids on my street, and wouldn't know if twenty of them were allegedly shot at school or not. and I sure as hell wouldn't be calling up any of the local news stations in any event. Probably the same in this shithole town -- the neighbors don't have a clue whether it was real or not, and more importantly, don't give a fuk....... And even if they have a suspicion, who wants to risk getting on the bad side of the gov't agency/agencies that are pulling off the hoax?

like the time a cop was fukkin' a bitch in her car beneath my sixth story loft (he parked his squad car a few spaces down, and jumped into her car and started taggin' away), in Hakeem Olajuwon's parking lot .... my girlfriend at the time said "let's call the cops and tell them 'an officer's in trouble' in the Islamic D'wahhh Center parking lot on Franklin"... just so a bunch of other cops would rush to the scene and catch homeboy fukkin' some black skank....

I said bullshit, they'll know where the call came from, and homeboy and the rest of the HPD could make my life hell.... funniest thing about the story was his unit no. on the roof of his car (all hpd cop cars have unit nos. painted on the roof of the vehicle) was "W-69"

Fitting unit number for the big black cop who was driving it......

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    on the flipside, these same uninvolved neighbors haven't come forward claiming the fake families were real.... if the school was "condemned" before hand, and boarded up even prior to the "masacre", no way this shit happened.
    There are dozens and dozens of pics of kids at the school along with teachers right up to the shooting. There are financial records, maintenance records and payroll reports while the school was operational for anyone to see.

Here is the Sandy Hook principal's twitter feed right up to the shooting.

12 Last