Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

rather ironic that the last "tweet" was re: nine ways to relieve stress.... one of which is SHOOT GUNS!!!!

Guess Lanza was one of the 7,000 followers of the twitter feed

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Once again, has ANYONE that lived in Newtown come forward and shown or claimed that none of these parents or kids actually existed? 27 fake people killed with 27 fake families shouldn't be that hard to prove. There should be 100's of people from the area coming forward saying that they had never seen these families or these kids or they never lived where they claimed to have lived.

If I live on 345 Bolagna Avenue and a school shooting happens in my town, and on television one of the victims was 6 year old Suzy Smith who lived at 347 Bolgna Avenue, and I know that no such girl lived at that address because I live right next door, I am going to call the people out who are reporting this story and so would most of my neighbors.

This is the biggest piece of the Sandy Hook truther puzzle that simply cannot be disputed.
    How come you didnt respond to what he said about the school being condemned. If you see any of the many pics online of the school its obvious it was a school in operation, it was a very dirty school inside and out, if people in the neighborhood say the school was condemned and kids didnt go there how can you overlook that?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How come you didnt respond to what he said about the school being condemned. If you see any of the many pics online of the school its obvious it was a school in operation, it was a very dirty school inside and out, if people in the neighborhood say the school was condemned and kids didnt go there how can you overlook that?
    Check post #35

There are dozens of pictures there that show the school in operation. Not to mention the Sandy Hook principal updating her twitter every day with pics of events that were taking place there right up until the shooting.

Now if this school was condemned, then where did all of these pics come from? How can you overlook that?

Kermit

And for all we know it could have been people that said "That school should be condemned and kids shouldn't be going there" and then some hoax truther twisted those words to fit their agenda. That post also claimed that the school was boarded up before the shooting, and we know that isn't true.

jtoler

Check post #35

There are dozens of pictures there that show the school in operation. Not to mention the Sandy Hook principal updating her twitter every day with pics of events that were taking place there right up until the shooting.

Now if this school was condemned then where did all of these pics come from? How can you overlook that?
    Erm I just typed some stuff but deleted it, I dont even care about this story anymore but since you always bring up the 100's that need to be involved in such, it leads me to ask if you think everything in history is as they say it is. Like the Kennedy assassination. From your logic it seems you would believe Oswald did the orange peeling, he's guilty of it, he alone and only him correct?

Kermit

Erm I just typed some stuff but deleted it, I dont even care about this story anymore but since you always bring up the 100's that need to be involved in such, it leads me to ask if you think everything in history is as they say it is. Like the Kennedy assassination. From your logic it seems you would believe Oswald did the orange peeling, he's guilty of it, he alone and only him correct?
    You have to admit that we are talking about quite a lot of people here that were supposedly killed. Why such a high number to worry about staging and creating fake families for when 10 kids killed could have been just as sufficient?

As far as the Kennedy assassination, I don't know. Many fishy things about that. But also many theories that don't match, but all sound reasonable.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A very high percentage of all USA tragedies in years 2000+ and up have "holes in the story". It's an absolute disgrace.

Every single tragedy should never have holes.

It just shows you how rigged and corrupt our system is.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Staged event just like the billion dollar powerball winners didn't quit their jobs and continued living in a rundown house.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A very high percentage of all USA tragedies in years 2000+ and up have "holes in the story". It's an absolute disgrace.

Every single tragedy should never have holes.

It just shows you how rigged and corrupt our system is.
    Most of them were inside job or staged : JFK coup, uss liberty, 1st wtc bombing, Oklahoma city murrah bombing, Pearl harbour, Vietnam...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Let's see what Kermit & Co have to say about that.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Neighbors did say in interviews the school was condemned etc b4 shooting. How but that clown rosen. Why we're the emergency 911 medics not allowed in school..police can't announce deaths...only Dr's can.

jtoler

Sandy Hook lies were perfectly legal with the NDAA being passed in early 2012. The amendment was buried inside a 642 million dollar defense bill(this is how they sneak things through and get things voted on). Its perfectly legal to lie to the American public, this did away with the Smith-Mundt Act of 1949. You need to be asking why would your pasty old congressmen make it legal to lie and spread propaganda to its very own citizens.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Pronk, see the Aliens thread.

jtoler

You have to admit that we are talking about quite a lot of people here that were supposedly killed. Why such a high number to worry about staging and creating fake families for when 10 kids killed could have been just as sufficient?

As far as the Kennedy assassination, I don't know. Many fishy things about that. But also many theories that don't match, but all sound reasonable.
    Because it sounds better, it doesnt matter though when nobody actually died. Ive been down this road before, its well documented that the "event" was staged with a slew of F-rated actors. Ive seen the many obviously photoshopped pictures also, shadows in incorrect positions. Old news to anyone who has any sense. If I woke up tomorrow morning and REALLY killed some school kids, medical personnel would be allowed into the school, victims would be identified by parents, and there would be crime scene photos. Oh no way they were going to allow such, to make take fake photos of victims and have real medical personnel, investigators, and sleuths pouring over a fake crime scene with "victims" for decades all for the world to know it wasnt real.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-10-16 at 09:48 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Well done maintaining your reasonableness over and again with this lot.

Funny how they all head the same way after being owned.

Denial, bring up some other conspiracy, talk about aliens, talk about rhe govt being corrupt/lying in some other way, ask a new inane question about some idea/theory that just popped into their head as typing or just simply keep on demanding they are right and ignore the impossible to over come argument you have asked nicely about 3 or 4 times

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Staged event just like the billion dollar powerball winners didn't quit their jobs and continued living in a rundown house.
    Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Most of them were inside job or staged : JFK coup, uss liberty, 1st wtc bombing, Oklahoma city murrah bombing, Pearl harbour, Vietnam...
    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Neighbors did say in interviews the school was condemned etc b4 shooting. How but that clown rosen. Why we're the emergency 911 medics not allowed in school..police can't announce deaths...only Dr's can.
    You need to be asking why would your pasty old congressmen make it legal to lie and spread propaganda to its very own citizens.
    Because it sounds better, it doesnt matter though when nobody actually died. Ive been down this road before, its well documented that the "event" was staged with a slew of F-rated actors. Ive seen the many obviously photoshopped pictures also, shadows in incorrect positions. Old news to anyone who has any sense. If I woke up tomorrow morning and REALLY killed some school kids, medical personnel would be allowed into the school, victims would be identified by parents, and there would be crime scene photos. Oh no way they were going to allow such, to make take fake photos of victims and have real medical personnel, investigators, and sleuths pouring over a fake crime scene with "victims" for decades all for the world to know it wasnt real.
    Oh my, we do have some hot ones here dont we?

I wonder if any of them will ever come up with a theory of how the town became complicit in this huge lie. Or an answer to any of the very simple questions you've asked Kermit.

Dollars to donuts on No for that one

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    These are guys are alright, we are just seeing this differently. Someone mentioned the school being closed down and condemned, but I couldn't find one single picture or news article proving that it was. However, there are 100's of pictures showing the school fully operational right up until the shooting.

I guess people can believe whatever they want to believe.

jtoler

Funny how they all head the same way after being owned.

Denial, bring up some other conspiracy, talk about aliens, talk about rhe govt being corrupt/lying in some other way, ask a new inane question about some idea/theory that just popped into their head as typing or just simply keep on demanding they are right and ignore the impossible to over come argument you have asked nicely about 3 or 4 times

Oh my, we do have some hot ones here dont we?

I wonder if any of them will ever come up with a theory of how the town became complicit in this huge lie. Or an answer to any of the very simple questions you've asked Kermit.

Dollars to donuts on No for that one
    Youre supposed to be better than this, youre not even in America, hilarious.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

These are guys are alright, we are just seeing this differently. Someone mentioned the school being closed down and condemned, but I couldn't find one single picture or news article proving that it was. However, there are 100's of pictures showing the school fully operational right up until the shooting.

I guess people can believe whatever they want to believe.
    Kudos

Youre supposed to be better than this, youre not even in America, hilarious.
    Better than what?

All I did was answer Kermits last post and then copy and paste the other 4 or 5 responses that came after it from the false flag believers. It was your own words/answers that look that bad all on their own. The 'you are not an American' brush off is another type of desperate last resort tactic btw.

Can you not see the simple logic of what Kermit is arguing? At least try to address the points without rushing to hyperbole or just restating it's all a hoax again as the reply.

jtoler

Kudos

Better than what?

All I did was answer Kermits last post and then copy and paste the other 4 or 5 responses that came after it from the false flag believers. It was your own words/answers that look that bad all on their own. The 'you are not an American' brush off is another type of desperate last resort tactic btw.

Can you not see the simple logic of what Kermit is arguing? At least try to address the points without rushing to hyperbole or just restating it's all a hoax again as the reply.
    He's stating no logic, thats the point. He cant prove none of those folks lived there for more than two years and would be hard pressed to find any living there now. Of course if youre going to pull a stunt like this you would act as if the occupants lived at their residences for a length of time, but that isnt even the case. When you half heartedly try to fill a small town with actors and interview mainly them youre going to get responses according to the script. His questions are basic and easily answered, but he's never provided any contradictions to the facts Ive stated.

Kermit

He's stating no logic, thats the point. He cant prove none of those folks lived there for more than two years and would be hard pressed to find any living there now. Of course if youre going to pull a stunt like this you would act as if the occupants lived at their residences for a length of time, but that isnt even the case. When you half heartedly try to fill a small town with actors and interview mainly them youre going to get responses according to the script. His questions are basic and easily answered, but he's never provided any contradictions to the facts Ive stated.
    What FACTS have you stated?

If this town was filled was 100's of crisis actors that never lived there or existed, you would think at least a few people would have come out and exposed that fact.

27 fake people killed
    27 fake families
    1000's of people that attended fake funerals

Were the funeral directors in on this too?

Kermit

Hell, not long ago some jack-off from Virginia went there and stole a memorial plaque at a playground for a little girl that was killed. And surprise surprise the crisis actor mother still lives there and was on television talking about it.

jtoler

What FACTS have you stated?

If this town was filled was 100's of crisis actors that never lived there or existed, you would think at least a few people would have come out and exposed that fact.

27 fake people killed
    27 fake families
    1000's of people that attended fake funerals

Were the funeral directors in on this too?
    No I dont think that Kerm, there are alot of things not broadcasted. You cant just say what you want and the news will air it, thats not how it works. Have you researched this incident? Asking because usually youll find people who say things like this were real theyve never done an ounce of research.

Kermit

jtoler, what do you believe was the expected result or purpose for this staged event? What changed from it?

And now these crisis actors are in court suing the gun manufacturer? Why? Does this make any sense to you at all?

Kermit

No I dont think that Kerm, there are alot of things not broadcasted. You cant just say what you want and the news will air it, thats not how it works. Have you researched this incident? Asking because usually youll find people who say things like this were real theyve never done an ounce of research.
    But you would think with all of the people out there that are trying to expose this that they could find a few people from that area that would help them make a youtube video that would truly prove that these kids or families never existed. I haven't seen one yet.

Kermit

All I need to see is ONE guy come forward and say "I am John Rosenpenis and I live at 125 Maple street, and little Billy Bartley that was supposed to have been killed at the school that lives at 127 Maple street is a load of bullshit because he nor his family have ever lived there."

If this were a hoax, there would be so many similar stories like this spread around that it couldn't possibly be kept quiet and Sandy Hook truthers would be creaming in their pants.

jtoler

jtoler, what do you believe was the expected result or purpose for this staged event? What changed from it?

And now these crisis actors are in court suing the gun manufacturer? Why? Does this make any sense to you at all?
    Obviously a couple things, firstly, the agenda of gun control, second, money. Doesnt mean the event was real at all though. Kerm, I didnt have to see any research at all to know this was phony, from my studying of history, knowing agendas, and simply viewing a few minutes of what occurred that day, then seeing a couple more interviews and people watching of the event on that day, which in itself was plainly obvious. Yet when doing a little digging its beyond obvious, like Ive said before its not even a big deal, its just one of the things that goes on.

jtoler

All I need to see is ONE guy come forward and say "I am John Rosenpenis and I live at 125 Maple street, and little Billy Bartley that was supposed to have been killed at the school that lives at 127 Maple street is a load of bullshit because he nor his family have ever lived there."

If this were a hoax, there would be so many similar stories like this spread around that it couldn't possibly be kept quiet and Sandy Hook truthers would be creaming in their pants.
    Were there not gag orders?

Kermit

Were there not gag orders?
    All I remember hearing is that the Police were not supposed to talk about it.

How can you keep every resident in the area from talking? Especially if so many(and there would be a lot) know the story is bogus?

jtoler

How can you keep every resident in the area from talking? Especially if so many(and there would be a lot) know the story is bogus?
    Easy. What about computer usage, wouldnt there be such at a school that was open?

Kermit

Easy. What about computer usage, wouldnt there be such at a school that was open?
    Are you trying to say that all internet usage was(and still is) being blocked there? C'mon man.

jtoler

Are you trying to say that all internet usage was(and still is) being blocked there? C'mon man.
    Didnt say that. But I think I remember things showing no internet usage for years prior when it was said to have been closed. Have you ever or do you now work in the media?

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

They got a bill passed. Every one of these "controversial" events is tied to politics and money. Wake up man smell the coffee. Get a clue.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

most people, even when they know the cops are up to no good or there's something obviously amiss, do not want to get involved for fear of what might happen to them. You really want to step up and question law enforcement???? That would put a target on your back and you'd be potentially f'n with the jobs of all the people involved in setting up the farce, some of whom are very powerful, and much more capable of dealing with you than Adam Lanza ever supposedly was with a gun.....

I'm sure that whatever the neighbors may actually think, they're taking the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" approach.....

whole situation just seems extremely odd/shady.... unlike Columbine, where there were videos everywhere of what went down.....

First 12