Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Origins of the Races of Man...what do we really know?

I had this conversation with my brother-in-law last week.
    He thinks that the differences between human races is due
    to gene mutations and evolution within climate zones..
    for example the black man has dark skin because he lived
    in a sub-tropical zone. this is what they teach in schools
    but i don't think it tells the whole story..

we really don't know much about the origins of man.
    scientists have no shortage of theories which they
    present as fact to children, it's like indoctrination, then
    most people come to believe in these theories but they
    are not demonstrable.

if you took a white couple and dropped them off in central
    Australia or Africa, are we supposed to believe that their
    progeny would all change into aborigines and negroes ?

what do you guys think about the origins of the different races
    of mankind ?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

There is a a pretty clear genetic picture that pretty much answers your questions and it wouldn't be considered indoctrination.

One thing for sure, modern day homo sapiens usually differ in the parts that interact with the environment. This includes skin color as well as the digestive system...there are countless examples.

But if you cut open different races and put the body parts on a table, you wouldn't be able to tell an Asian heart from an African's heart or a Caucasian (white skin from Europe) heart.

I think we are very much the same in areas that do not interact with the various different environments, but those environments have contributed to differences in both appearance and digestion.

Like I said, the genetic picture of man's migration out of Africa is getting more and more clear, including the races that intermingled to form what we are today.

You're right about not always getting the whole story in school, but to be fair it is a pretty long and detailed story.

God's work is mighty.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I had this conversation with my brother-in-law last week.
    He thinks that the differences between human races is due
    to gene mutations and evolution within climate zones..
    for example the black man has dark skin because he lived
    in a sub-tropical zone. this is what they teach in schools
    but i don't think it tells the whole story..

we really don't know much about the origins of man.
    scientists have no shortage of theories which they
    present as fact to children, it's like indoctrination, then
    most people come to believe in these theories but they
    are not demonstrable.

if you took a white couple and dropped them off in central
    Australia or Africa, are we supposed to believe that their
    progeny would all change into aborigines and negroes ?

what do you guys think about the origins of the different races
    of mankind ?
    Well we all bleed red, we are offspring from Adam, then Noah's and Abraham lineage .. I would imagine at the fall of babel .. Where languages were confused. The furthest historians go back is to Sumerians, so other then a race, idk .. Here's a interesting read tho

Much controversy has been waged regarding the original home of the Sumerians and the particular racial type which they represented. One theory connects them with the lank-haired and beardless Mongolians, and it is asserted on the evidence afforded by early sculptural reliefs that they were similarly oblique-eyed. As they also spoke an agglutinative language, it is suggested that they were descended from the same parent stock as the Chinese in an ancient Parthian homeland. If, however, the oblique eye was not the result of faulty and primitive art, it is evident that the Mongolian type, which is invariably found to be remarkably persistent in racial blends, did not survive in the Tigris and Euphrates valleys, for in the finer and more exact sculpture work of the later Sumerian period the eyes of the ruling classes are found to be similar to those of the Ancient Egyptians and southern Europeans. Other facial characteristics suggest that a Mongolian racial connection is highly improbable; the prominent Sumerian nose, for instance, is quite unlike the Chinese, which is diminutive. Nor can far-reaching conclusions be drawn from the scanty linguistic evidence at our disposal. Although the languages of the Sumerians and long-headed Chinese are of the agglutinative variety, so are those also which are spoken by the broad-headed Turks and Magyars of Hungary, the broad-headed and long-headed, dark and fair Finns, and the brunet and short-statured Basques with pear-shaped faces, who are regarded as a variation of the Mediterranean race with distinctive characteristics developed in isolation. Languages afford no sure indication of racial origins or affinities.

Idk any of it to be complete fact but interesting read. I don't know where the author got any of it from.
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/mba/index.htm
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 04-02-16 at 06:21 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Sumerians weren't to ignorant either, they had pretty good systems in place. Here's a few things about inventions through time that's recorded ..
    http://historyworld.net/wrldhis/Plai...23&gtrack=pthc

this ones I think they found buried at the bottom of the sea, before the time of Christ, it is instrament for sailors.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolabe

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Negroids are the only race that doesn't have neanderthal blood in them. Most Hebrew israelites blacks say that proves they were the orginal human. My ancestry test came back with 4% neanderthal.
    Last edited by retard; 04-02-16 at 09:09 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Negroids are the only race that doesn't have neanderthal blood in them. Most Hebrew israelites blacks say that proves they were the orginal human. My ancestry test came back with 4% neanderthal.
    I see a lot of hate from those people... Really confusing scripture, some misguided folks. Neanderthal were descendants of Noah.

https://answersingenesis.org/human-e...eandertal-dna/

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    There is a a pretty clear genetic picture that pretty much answers your questions and it wouldn't be considered indoctrination.

One thing for sure, modern day homo sapiens usually differ in the parts that interact with the environment. This includes skin color as well as the digestive system...there are countless examples.

But if you cut open different races and put the body parts on a table, you wouldn't be able to tell an Asian heart from an African's heart or a Caucasian (white skin from Europe) heart.

I think we are very much the same in areas that do not interact with the various different environments, but those environments have contributed to differences in both appearance and digestion.

Like I said, the genetic picture of man's migration out of Africa is getting more and more clear, including the races that intermingled to form what we are today.

You're right about not always getting the whole story in school, but to be fair it is a pretty long and detailed story.

God's work is mighty.

So you're saying that it's been proven that if this couple:

moved just 3,000 miles north, eventually their babies would all look like this:

and if this couple:

moved just 3,000 miles west, their children would eventually become Swiss.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not so sure about the origins, or where we came from.....

but if this thing ever get's married and procreates, I know where we're going...... we'll be slithering back into the ocean in no time at all.....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

snowy, we have seen evidence of just such a transformation, from jet black to damn near whiter than any f'n aryan......

exhibit A:

and he didn't even have to move to change color
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-05-16 at 04:26 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Someone should be able to help on this Bible story.

At one time everyone was the same until they tried to build a stairway to heaven. They were getting too close,
    so god had their languages/ races changed overnight to create havoc so they would stop building. There ya go.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

science (oh the horror!) says that there are no races only ethnicity.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Someone should be able to help on this Bible story.

At one time everyone was the same until they tried to build a stairway to heaven. They were getting too close,
    so god had their languages/ races changed overnight to create havoc so they would stop building. There ya go.
    That would be the Tower of Babel.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    That would be the Tower of Babel.

Auto Donk

I'm telling you, this strange seeweed character has Biblical significance.....

too many things about him are referenced in the Good Book.....

first, reptiles....

second, as can be seen from the overwhelming majority of his posts, this over-sized hooded gecko is the Modern Day "Tower of Babble"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard