Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

As usual, CNN holding "terrorism class" and teaching mooselums new tricks.....As

As I type this, CNN has on as a guest a nuclear expert who says "I don't think ISIS will be able to construct an all-out nuke, but they could certainly obtain even 20 percent enriched nuclear material, which is readily available in hospitals, for example, and then blow that up in an area and render it unlivable for a many, many years."

As was the case when CNN provided our military opponents with their best intel on what the fuk the US was up to in any given situation, the network is now letting ISIS know how easy it would be to render an area like, uh, maybe Manhattan, uninhabitable for many, many years simply by detonating with regular explosives some radioactive shit they steal from a local hospital, and letting nature carry it all around the city on a windy day.....

nice.... I feel safer all the time!!!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what I found very odd this last weekend was how after brussels bombing the news almost seemed to be encouraging any hopeless idiot out there to go and make TATP.

Auto Donk

amazing, shocking, terrifying and sad all at the same time.....

this shit is getting serious

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

All in the name of ratings.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Donker, I hope we dont have any ISIS on SBR

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Donker, I hope we dont have any ISIS on SBR
    from all the partying and degenerate behavior we've seen over the years, since the night club antics of Mohammed Atta in South Fla, up to the recent Paris terrorists partying their asses off in night clubs in the weeks prior to their attack, it is clear that these "devout" mooselums hardly adhere to the strict teachings of their religion.....

so, it wouldn't surprise me at all if one or two, at the least, sympathizers are on a forum such as this that caters to degenerates.....

I trust the NSA, who reviews this site and millions of others daily, would weed them out if they did any more than silently wish for jihad in America.....