It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB jumping Opie's bones (diverted)

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jolter let's see if the tech guys can work on it
    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Looking into it now.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Keep it coming!!
    Great, this poster, who claims to have just learned how to post a link in a post and got excited that it was colored blue is "looking into it."

I can appreciate the professionalism brought by the admin named SBRForum in the next posts, but this is exactly why I haven't been posting at the SBRForum anymore.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Great, this poster, who claims to have just learned how to post a link in a post and got excited that it was colored blue is "looking into it."

I can appreciate the professionalism brought by the admin named SBRForum in the next posts, but this is exactly why I haven't been posting at the SBRForum anymore.

KVB no offense pal, but I think you're taking this forum too seriously...Opie likes to poke fun at his own tech skills - we all know that...Most of us find it humorous. Not sure why you're getting upset about it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie delegates a lot of the tech issues

KVB relax

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    KVB no offense pal, but I think you're taking this forum too seriously...Opie likes to poke fun at his own tech skills - we all know that...Most of us find it humorous. Not sure why you're getting upset about it?
    You’re not sure why I’m getting upset about it for a reason; because you are wisely picking up on the fact that this has nothing to do with Opie’s technical skills, or jokes…why would I care? And you’re right; I think it’s funny too.

I posted in this thread to try to get an answer about the regularly posting admins and mods, an answer that I couldn’t really get via PM from the admins and mods I know.

You guys bit and have indicated Opie is some kind of administrator, thanks for the possible answer.

So now to a couple of “If’s” and the real point that was once made in a thread that has been deleted: If Opie is just a poster then he is great. He is witty, funny, and pulls off great jokes on the board. He is a fixture and I have no problem.

But if Opie is an admin then there are certain threads and posts that I feel he shouldn’t be making or be involved in, and in my opinion the reflection it makes of SBR is terrible. No beef with Opie himself, I like the guy, this is just my opinion.

Mods entering threads has been discussed and we realize sometimes some mods are best kept out of threads. Several admins and mods understand this and the reasons why.

Like I said, when, without reason, the mods troll, I roll. It’s that simple. Am I being too serious? Maybe, but I’d rather like Opie as a poster than feel like he’s a poorly trolling moderator.

Shit, I don’t even know what an admin or mod is supposed to do, but it seems like a line between fun and treating posters like shit can be crossed…when it comes to staff.

I’m not here to tell anyone how to run the Forum and I’ve said that, but I can choose whether or not I want to be a part of it. I get the Forum, I get it and posters won’t run me off, but SBR themselves could…not that anyone should care.

This hasn’t happened, but if and when I have to put someone on SBRForum staff in the same category as TTWarrior or BigDaddyQH, then it might be time to take a break...lol.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

KVB you've been on this forum for two years...I think it's time to realize that Opie is not a MOD nor an Admin here.

I believe Optional and Shari are MODs...SBR Forum is an Admin - PM them if you have any questions or issues that need to be resolved.
    Good luck to ya!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Russian Rocket 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mods do not troll

KVB I hope Opie does not read this as he can get you on a taunting charge
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave jjgold 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks guys. I think you realize why I was being a little bitch and I think even Opie won't take it personally. I also think we all agree mods trolling is a bad thing and that's why JJ says they do not troll.

I also think I bitched passively about the situation without trying to call anyone out. I should have been more specific sooner.

That part about Opie being in the same category as TT and QH, well, that was just my way of making an unwarranted jab at Opie the mod, not Opie the poster.

As far as taunting, what the fuk? Is Opie some kind of Happy Fun Ball or something...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket