Hotshotballer
    Hotshotballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Trump Sanders or Clinton

Who do you support and why?

Hotshotballer

I recently have started watching and reading about politics. I think Bernie would be a great contrast to our old and unfair political system.

BuckStrickland
    BuckStrickland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Trump! No influence from political elites (hacks), lobbyists or super pacs. Strongest leader by far.

Hotshotballer

Same with Bernie Sanders. He has only taking contributions from individuals. No super packs. He can not be bought. He is the only candidate who's voting record proves his statements. He hasn't went back on anything. I'm sure he is the only politician who can say that.

BuckStrickland
    BuckStrickland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I respect Sanders honesty and integrity as a person. I just happen to disagree with most of his positions. I think what is happening to him in regards to "super delegates" is criminal and would be in favor of him over Hilary.
    Last edited by BuckStrickland; 03-24-16 at 05:46 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump doesn't have a clue. Hillary can't be trusted. Bernie is too old. As a matter of fact, all are too old.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i wonder if all my african american brothers and sisters and all of my latino, hispanic, cuban and puerto rican peeps are having trouble deciding between old rich white girl and old rich white guy

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I have kids and don't want them or their kids overrun and gang-banged by islamic rapeugees so there is only one choice from your list.

Hotshotballer

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    i wonder if all my african american brothers and sisters and all of my latino, hispanic, cuban and puerto rican peeps are having trouble deciding between old rich white girl and old rich white guy
    Vote Bernie Sanders. He wants to close that gap between rich corporate America and the disappearing middle class. This country is ruled by the rich who keep getting richer. They buy laws, buy the media, and definitely buy candidates. These people in return up hold the very system which is in favor of less than 1% of the population. Shit needs to change.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nathansdad71

Hotshotballer

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I have kids and don't want them or their kids overrun and gang-banged by islamic rapeugees so there is only one choice from your list.
    Please don't tell me you actually believe that. We have more terrorist attacks from Americans than Muslims

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

His chances are slim at best BUT I l'm feeling the Bern! It's Bernie Sanders for me. He seems to be the only one that wants to strengthen the middle class by raising the minimum wage,making college affordable, providing universal health care and most importantly getting the wealthy to pay their fair share of taxes.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

None of the above. Going 3rd party.

Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8840

I'll take D...none of the above.

Gary Johnson gets my throw away protest vote.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I support Donald Trump, the guy knows how to do deals obama is not a dealmaker i think the donald can get our country's finances in order

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshotballer View Post
    Vote Bernie Sanders. He wants to close that gap between rich corporate America and the disappearing middle class. This country is ruled by the rich who keep getting richer. They buy laws, buy the media, and definitely buy candidates. These people in return up hold the very system which is in favor of less than 1% of the population. Shit needs to change.
    motherfukker been a politician for the last 35 years and now he is going to make changes....wake the fukk up...only way you could be more naive is to accuse americans of committing more terrorists attacks them muslims...oh, wait...read a fukkin history book once in a while

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trump doesn't have a clue. Hillary can't be trusted. Bernie is too old. As a matter of fact, all are too old.
    Trump doesn't have a clue about what?

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

John Kasich.

Sanders - We're already overspending hundreds of billions a year and have 19 trillion in federal debt. If he studied the Laffer Curve, he'd know that simple raising taxes on the wealthy doesn't always equate to higher federal revenue (note that effective tax rates are usually consistent no matter what decade). The estimated value of every billionaire in the USA is about 1.9 trillion...you could literally hijack all their wealth give it to sanders and it would hardly dent the national debt (let alone pay for all his promises). Government services in the USA are bureaucratic and poorly ran; we don't need more of it.

Trump - Shallow on policy specifics, and a short temper. Would likely lose in Nov to either democratic candidate.

Cruz - Too conservative. Flat tax and abolish IRS are unelectable ideas and would likely stagnate federal revenues.....plus he's kinda a weird dude.

Clinton - Let's not even start on her.

Why I'm picking Kasich - His idea of balancing the budget, with reasonable tax rates & common sense regulations is level headed and moderate.