lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is your wife/gf attracted to other men?

or maybe other women? i wouldnt take it personally frankly because i am not the best match for a woman who wants to get married and have kids. I am trying to be good and create a life for myself and honestly i have cheated in the past but i wouldnt do it again i was young and stupid.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes and yes.... any woman who tells you she doesn't find other men, such as clooney and pitt, attractive, is lying out her ass.....

there's nothing wrong with attraction in and of itself, it's acting on that attraction that gets couples in trouble

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

For guys it's a no brainer but for women yes as well if they have a pulse take a deep gulp swallow your pride and ingest that ugly thought lol. Might not even be a Pitt or Clooney as Donk says it could be your buddy Brian who knows? Or some douche you met at a x-mas party she works with? One point I had this wild gf who would let me talk dirty to her and use her friends names!!! Yes yes I'm pounding her from behind and saying shit like I bet (insert name here which would be her friend ) would like this co#k in her ass while you watch etc. Lol oh memories

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Cool part of that story is EVERY guy thinks it I'm sure while banging his sig other thinking about her friend , sister, babysitter whatever and getting extra hard wood but to express it vocally is a hot experience! Funny thing is the catch 22 as a guy....if plowing your chick and she says your buddies name "I wish you could watch while Brian pounds me" whoa pump the brakes goodbye hardon welcome argument lol.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously though Pete you sound a lot like me far as being a good dude in general and learning from past experiences , not wanting the whole kid thing and picket fence. Certainly not how I was raised to be a cheater but I've done it myself in past (not on gf in story above or since) .

But yeah it's tricky I'm in late 30's now and a bit "unconventional" myself not wanting kids so many women are not for me. 20's fuhgetboutit they want kids or already have them and young children which is worst. 30's already have a few , maybe divorced a time or two and yeah fukk that as well for most part. 40's bit of light maybe the divorce or 2 but least they've lived life , already had the brats and they are grown up outta picture. Pretty much where it's at for me is 40's type chicks this point. If you are younger in your 20's and don't want kids wish in one hand for that young "queen" while shitting in other and see which fills first

korki
    korki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Ofcourse and not. All have man in your hand.
    Its only about mens value. If your value is high other woman will feel it. Then you will atractive for other womans and next step is posible coming naturaly jelaous of your woman. If you will have big value, your woman dont will look for other guys.
    How build and sustain value is topic number two.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Please enlighten us Korki on "value" over normal human thinking? Is value a 6 fig bank account or 8 inch schlong? Sure those things are appealing to ANY women. But to think having 1 or even both if so lucky is enough to keep her from daydreaming is pure delusion. Like I said he asked a question that does not even need to be asked. Yes of course women, ALL women , and even yours has fantasies about others it's human nature.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Now I'm not saying all women cheaters certainly not the case. Some are indeed true and blue like some men even. But guys like Corki or Dorki whatever his name does not have a clue! Truth is it's so hard to tell and even as men sly as we "think" we might be. Women can be just the same at times and equally as vicious when seeking out her need. Just food for thought Pete!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    For guys it's a no brainer but for women yes as well if they have a pulse take a deep gulp swallow your pride and ingest that ugly thought lol. Might not even be a Pitt or Clooney as Donk says it could be your buddy Brian who knows? Or some douche you met at a x-mas party she works with? One point I had this wild gf who would let me talk dirty to her and use her friends names!!! Yes yes I'm pounding her from behind and saying shit like I bet (insert name here which would be her friend ) would like this co#k in her ass while you watch etc. Lol oh memories
    oh yes, kinky sub babes always fun..... had one standing there masturbating watching me tag some babe we met out on the town.... told me "i know what it looks like, from my view, to be fukked by you, now I wanna see what you look like from all angles while you fuk a beautiful woman".....

I said, well, I don't want to see your fantasies go unfulfilled!!! It was a hot night.... particularly when we later had the babe in between us, my babe laid back with the third wheel going down on her while I drilled the thrid wheel doggie; my girl and I had our eyes locked on each other's, staring at each other in love and in kink, with this total babe unaware of the emotional contact between my babe and I.....

it was like the third wheel was a mere conduit between us, her face in my babes bush connecting one end, me hammering on the other end completing the connection..... we used that babe as some sort of extremely hi-tech sex toy...........

korki
    korki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    "value"
    Value is that, what have man inside and what on him look environs. In this age can be lot of combination: muscles, money, intelligence,something what look you are alfa.
    You started guys talk about sex, I think thats wrong move, because we cant catch essence.
    But ok i try explain on "sex context": We have classic situation, when group woman sit in caffe bar and talk about womans bullshits, then talk about mans, what a man is sexi, what a man is good for penetrate. And now is question what a type man will sexi for that womans and possible to be penetrate boy? Rich man/sexi young rabbit/muscle guy? answer is maybe > but if you will ask woman why she sleep with John , she say: Because she was,wrrr,uhm, something have what dont have other mans/ofcourse whatever woman in that situation say its bulllshit, because womans dont know how give name for true attraction/.
    But you never cant see how woman will sleep with guy that only if he is beautiful or have money. Each was beacause he was.. "uuuu" and that is value.

Auto Donk

sense of humor, confidence, money, looks, and game will get you all the trim you ever need...... you can drop any two of the first four I reference, and just go with the other two and the last one, you'll still have all the trim you ever need......

It just may not be the same "quality" of trim as if you have all five.....

and, like Chef from S. Park, know how to treat the clit.....