Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ABC NEWS probably dooms president Obama

dumbass network just showed his "air force one" arrival in cuba.... noting he was only 900 feet above some slum neighborhood as he completed the approach.....

easy target for terrorists or even a few pissed off cubans with rifles.... expect some efforts to take him down upon departure..... good job, ABC

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

cuba still hates the u.s. but gunning down obama won't help them achieve their goal of getting a ton of financial aid for pretending to like us

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    cuba still hates the u.s. but gunning down obama won't help them achieve their goal of getting a ton of financial aid for pretending to like us
    I'm sure plenty of folks would sent Cuba money if they shot down air force one with mr. and mrs. in it.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I'm sure plenty of folks would sent Cuba money if they shot down air force one with mr. and mrs. in it.
    maybe, but this play act of pretending to like us seems to be working out for them without causing a major issue such as that.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk the natives.... isis jackals could easily get this done in the absence of any control by the cuban gov't over what they are up to.....

plenty of terror cells accumulating throughout the Caribbean.... wouldn't take much for one camel jockey with a rpg or hand-held sam to collect quite a trophy

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

USA needs different negotiators QUICK before this guy gives away the white house. I travel a lot and most people I meet are amazed that someone could be worse than Bush. always remind them Kerry or Algore

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

maybe he wants to personally open the gates and let the folks loose from Getmo

unusialsusp5

raul castro's body language spoke volumes when they were playing the national anthem. in other shots of them together he would hardly even look at our lame duck president especially in that arms crossed ending. watch it.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    maybe, but this play act of pretending to like us seems to be working out for them without causing a major issue such as that.
    It's better if they hate us, we'll give em $100,000,000,000 and promise more to come. Gee he's great.