Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

"hey we movin' on up" : Chicago welfare kings and queens go deluxe

How'd ya like to have a huge, fresh spread
    right outside the door of Soldier Field ?

It's ez.. just hook up with a mama bear who can pump out the cubs.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pub...pecial-report/

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Politicians too chickenshit to limit volume of kids a hoodroach can have!

I read a story a while ago where a drug addicted white mom had her fifth baby each time while hooked on drugs! She stated she couldn't stop using but of course there were absolutely no ramifications for her despicable behavior. I'm all for making sure every person in the US never goes hungry but as long as we continue allowing idiots to have as many babies as they want there is no end in sight. P.S. Sneaky corporations are guilty of taking full advantage of the government as well!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    I read a story a while ago where a drug addicted white mom had her fifth baby each time while hooked on drugs! She stated she couldn't stop using but of course there were absolutely no ramifications for her despicable behavior. I'm all for making sure every person in the US never goes hungry but as long as we continue allowing idiots to have as many babies as they want there is no end in sight. P.S. Sneaky corporations are guilty of taking full advantage of the government as well!
    that's not the outrage here, it's the fact that these welfare recipients are
    living in better domiciles than most people can afford. Look at them
    in the pictures in top link..
    Rahm Emanuel has spoken out today.
    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/rah...uber-taxicabs/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

I volunteered at our local food bank a few years ago. I only lasted one day. I live in the suburbs in the pacific northwest. Not a lot of black people in this area, but 99% of the people coming to get free food were black. The women all had fancy hair weaves, fancy nails, and very nice clothes. Then they would say, "Take these groceries out to my car" as an order instead of a request. Took the stuff out to their car and most of them had nicer, newer cars than I did. No "thank you" or anything from any of these people. That's when my volunteering and charity-giving stopped.