Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

HPD's "Operation Traveling Circus".... good thing Stiffing Slum Eagle wasn't in town!

well, looks like, from the "wall of shame" posted in the local news, a bunch of blacks, mescins, central americans, and a few crazy lookin' white guys got caught up in a prostitution sting designed to curtail human trafficking....

good thing ol Small b waves wasn't in town, or his goofy lookin' grille would be among those caught in the dragnet....

looks like the price of "caged pussy" (sex slaves who you can literally stomp on during sex if you want to) is going up, as they apparently freed a bunch of central american pussy (yes, many were like the street whore waves asked to marry him after last years bash)

http://abc13.com/news/more-than-400-...sting/1234374/

photos of the johns are in the article.... one was so crazy lookin' I damn near made him my avatar....

In what can only be called a "tribute to being hooked on hookers," a couple dumbasses got arrested more than once while the sting was running.......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...In what can only be called a "tribute to being hooked on hookers," a couple dumbasses got arrested more than once while the sting was running.......

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Please quit posting because i just wanted someone to hold.lol

Auto Donk

talk about a group that makes JJ look like a presidential candidate..... that "wall of shame" containing the mugshots of the johns looks like a collection of the most "no getting laid in fair chase scenarios" one could ever imagine.

funny thing is Small b (also known as Stiffing Slum Eagle in native American circles) fits right in with the rest of those whore mongers.....

saddest thing about this story is imagining those poor sex slaves having to fuk the likes of waves and the rest of these pathetic johns....

Auto Donk

here's the john that almost made me change my avatar.....

quite certain if he'd hooked up with a legitimate el salvadorian sex slave instead of an undercover HPD cop, she'd no longer be with us:

in comparing him to my current avatar, they have the same "eyes"....

or maybe it just seems that they do as they are both seeming "shocked" at the predicament in which they find themselves in.....