Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Latest conspiracy revisted.... OJ clearly innocent/framed!!!!

it's been a while (at least a couple of weeks or so), since we've had a good conspiracy story here at SBR; so today we delve into the framing of OJ by the LAPD back in the nineties.....

this documentary pretty much sums it up.... corrupt cops (furman in particular) planted evidence and ultimately framed the wrong guy for the murder.....

blood under nicole's fingernails didn't even match OJ's.....

Furman took the 5th when asked when he planted evidence in the case....

OJ's missing blood from the sample taken by LAPD;

that detective who had the vial of OJ's blood not going straight to the evidence room or crime lab to submit it, but first takin' a spin by OJ's house on rockingham.... What????? Yep, that shit happened!!!!!

many other trinkets of doubt.....

but, keep Spike Lee away from me, and don't ask me about the shoes!!!!!

without further ado:

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Yep a guy thats not guilty always jump in his car trying to run or kill himself

Auto Donk

They got the wrong simpson..... his son did the crime; OJ knew it and was going to off himself b/c of this fact.....

open your eyes, Kockn!!!!

Auto Donk

I think this article sums up the three other possibilities; and I know sourtwist and snowball will love one of them..... that being the cia had OJ under mind control, and the illuminati are behind it all.....

http://www.people.com/article/oj-sim...iracy-theories

wait a second... uh... I'm feeling strange.... something's coming over me.... compelling me first to change my avata................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Doesn't matter still rotting where he belongs. OJ not a good guy and lots of evidence pointing to his guilt. Conspiracy or not I believe he played a part regardless and may have even been there to assist or watch his son carry out act? They had a mountain of evidence (much of it not even submitted at trial) combined with OJ 's bizarre behavior after the fact. Cops near the top of list for scum of earth running and LAPD certainly no exception lol. But man that's a lot of work they got done in 1 night coming together and planting all that shit on a whim "allegedly".

Did a lot better job than crooked cops in making a murderer documentary they needed what 8 days in a sealed scene to plant and get everything straight lol? Whole justice system nothing but a joke and so fallible and corrupt it's not funny. But hey "liberty/justice" pay$$$$ and good business. Smh

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I've maintained for 20 years Rodney King got the juice free. End of day if L.A. does not burn and the PD exposed on a national level just prior to this crime then OJ goes down. They were not gonna allow 2.0 of that fiasco and that's the truth about how "liberty/justice" work in this country

Auto Donk

yep, that's why garcetti gambled and moved the case to downtown instead of having him convicted by an 80% or more white jury over in Santa Monica.....

thought no way they lose..... thought wrong........

Whitey Bulger could have been a potential juror but for the move

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well 9 outta 12 jurors people of color as well just sayin...... And this falling right after King ordeal where public outcry on LAPD at its peak and no trust what so ever. Right place right time for juice! Got a walk on a double homicide free card and still fukked it up. Ego can be a dangerous thing and your worst enemy at times.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sure you've heard the story on serial killer Glen Rogers right Donk? Watched his documentary couple years back funny how he intertwined and found his way in their circle prior to her death. Whole event just has crime of passion written all over it this was not some random act or robbery gone wrong. No cop or lawyer here that's just basic 101 knowledge. If Simpson did not do it I'm convinced he was involved or knew about it or hired it out to a "pro" like this nut Rogers or his wacko son involved somehow.