Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks a bunch, Seeweed.....

When my stepson saw me laughing hysterically at a thread in which seeweed's infamous "hooded wonder" photo was published, he looked over my shoulder asked "who the fuk is that? or, better yet, what the fuk is that?"

To which I responded, just some dumbass attention-seeking whore on SBR. He asked was it a human, or some sort of reptile with a menacing beak?

I told him I wasn't sure, and he then asked if he could blow up the photo and put it on a poster board and take it to school for show and tell (he's in the third grade).

Curious as to how a classroom of thrid-graders would react to the infamous photo, I got it done for him..... a huge blow-up of this:

Of course, in the back of my mind I was a bit concerned as to how it would go over at school for him, and sure as shit about 9:15 this morning, right after show and tell, the home phone and my cell phone start ringing off the hook, with teachers and school administrators demanding that I get my ass up to the school to pick up my stepson, who's now expelled for a week for literally terrorizing an entire classroom of third graders.....

we had wrapped the posterboard blow-up of the thing pictured above in plain brown wrapper, so that noone could see it prior to show and tell, and when my stepson ripped the wrapper off the posterboard, children, particularly the young girls in the class, began to scream, cry and run out of the class room in terror as if somebody had gone straight-up Columbine on the place......

thanks a million, weeder......

edit/update: now several f'n Harris County Constables are on the scene and, having seized the hideous blow-up, are threatening to charge me with a crime as well, for "aiding and abetting in the inciting of terroristic mayhem in a school zone".... just f'n wonderful.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-04-16 at 09:43 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Wtf

Auto Donk

constables said bringing that photo was worse than bringing a loaded ak-47 to school.....

three of the girls in the classroom are at the hospital now; school is calling in counselors to help others who didn't have to be hospitalized to deal with the horror of what they were exposed to....

prior to letting me pick up my stepson, they were making him mop up where of few students lost their breakfast in the classroom upon the unveiling of ol "Lizard Eyes".....

never a boring day

I sent Chimp off to rampage through the neighborhood, as he loves it and it always generates a few 911 calls. That should get the majority of the ten-gallon hat crew (what we call these dumb-fuk cowboy hat wearing mo fos carrying badges around here) off the scene at school as they go after a real criminal..... that'll get the heat off me and my stepson
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-04-16 at 11:10 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Its like a bird ninja. Ready to strike/peck at any time.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave downsouth 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

look closely at his eyes in the photo above.... the pupils are large and shaped much like these:

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Slow day at work today pal?

There's a reason why Texans, especially around H town, wear almost knee high cowboy boots........deep shit.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The greatest part of this novel was Donk calling someone an attention whore.

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

Auto Donk

careful phil, you don't want a three-tit beatdown

it will end like this:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/7...mplant-on-ebay

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Donk, I am semi-drunk and I am very confused because of your Avatar! Three ??? That is too complicated, where does your penis go? Left two? Right two?

Auto Donk

given that I'm right handed, I use the crevice to my left to bang, and the right side crevice to hold my lit Cohiba.....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Just be glad they didn't see the actual video

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    given that I'm right handed, I use the crevice to my left to bang, and the right side crevice to hold my lit Cohiba.....

Auto Donk

whew.....

the constable's office called up today.... they've decided to drop the "inciting terrorism" and "aiding and abetting the inciting of terrorism in a school zone" charges.....

that was a close one..... my damn law license hung in the balance

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Donk, You don`t fukk around. That is one thing I like about you.

wait,

Donk, you fukk around. That is one thing I like about you.