megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

22 states will soon be starving the poor!

If you're not disabled & have no dependents the government's cutting off your food stamps! Some employers have previously said they are only interested in hiring people who are currently employed. Good luck with your job searches! P.S. The government has plenty of tax breaks to give to profitable, publicly traded sneaky corporations & benefits for morons who keep popping out multiple babies & money set aside for morons who love to abuse drugs http://gawker.com/in-one-month-we-wi...oor-1761588216

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

About time! There are plenty of private organizations that feed the hungry. No need to use tax dollars.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

THOTS like this will still get plenty of government $ tho!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Not sure how to feel about this one. I do like it from a population control standpoint, I'm always down for that (not killing, but taking away any incentive to have more kids for no good reason), but...

Those "Welfare queens" who shat out 9 useless kids and never work are a pretty small % of who's on welfare. You see them, and you're so outraged, you start to think that she's the norm, but she's not. People who want you to think she is make sure her and people like her get a lot of airtime. So you slowly start believing it.

I'm all about making sure people like that stop existing. I wish it didn't come at the expense of people who could really use it however.

And boy do I feel bad for the states that aren't getting rid of it. Incoming!!!

TheTrumpCard
    TheTrumpCard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

People react better when there is little behind them.. When death beckons. Work hard or die this welfare state needs to end and I am black!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    oh man thats a good one

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Don't you know what the Obama's look like?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Desperate people do desperate things

Put a person in a position where they have nothing to lose, and they will act accordingly.

I'm pretty sure if I was in one of those states, and was one of those affected, I know what I would do.

With that said, I haven't read the article, nor the bill, so I don't know if itms accurate or not

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We should save tax dollars from feeding the hungry and give to Lockheed so they can make the Raptor fly. 1 trillion to make a fighter jet fly and still no solution.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pavy gets it as usual

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Go right ahead political morons. You think taking away food stamps will make lazy people all of a sudden work?

How about those working poor who need food stamps to feed their families, because the worthless corporate world
    wouldn't dare pay them a wage to live on?

Turn on the news. What do you see? What will you see when they start cutting? Do you think it will get better?

Listen to John Kasich, he has a plan. Educate, job placement 1st, not cut their benefits then educate.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Costs over $16k PER PERSON for SNAP. There are over 45 million people on SNAP. If the numbers in that article are right we are talking about at most 2% of those on SNAP being affected. With the potential ability to give that $1.6b to someone else. This is fine for me.

I think most people would be surprised to learn that as a country we spend almost $74b just in welfare checks........
    Last edited by newguy; 03-06-16 at 08:39 PM. Reason: fix

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Costs over $16k PER PERSON for SNAP. There are over 45 million people on SNAP. If the numbers in that article are right we are talking about at most 2% of those on SNAP being affected. With the potential ability to give that $1.6b to someone else. This is fine for me.

I think most people would be surprised to learn that as a country we spend almost $74b just in welfare checks........
    We spent 1.3 trillion on a fighter jet that will never be used in action. That is 20 times more. I want my tax money back.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrumpCard View Post
    People react better when there is little behind them.. When death beckons. Work hard or die this welfare state needs to end and I am black!

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Go right ahead political morons. You think taking away food stamps will make lazy people all of a sudden work?

How about those working poor who need food stamps to feed their families, because the worthless corporate world
    wouldn't dare pay them a wage to live on?

Turn on the news. What do you see? What will you see when they start cutting? Do you think it will get better?

Listen to John Kasich, he has a plan. Educate, job placement 1st, not cut their benefits then educate.
    Those worthless f.ucks should have got a good education and job before deciding to have a family. Why should we pay for their family they cant afford?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300