Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

New Public Enemy No. 1

okay, I wake up to the sound of Good Morning America once again telling me some f'n lame ass whore is filing some type of half-ass complaint or application for a T.R.O. against Johnny fn Football.....

Oh wait, then I hear it's the same stupid fukkikn skank as the time before, and the time before that, and the f'n time before that.....

Each time this f'n whore runs to the f'n cops and cries about whatever the fuk coked up johnny did to her this time.....

for referenence, here'a a photo of this dumb oyster doing what she does best (BLOWING SOMETHING):

SURE, she's hott, but fuk her.... throw her down the mother fukkin' stairs..... Listen whore, if fellow texan George W could have managed to get thru the saying, that one from Tennessee, Texas, or maybe, uh both, about "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me,....." it certainly applies here to you....

as revised:

"grab my hair and slam my head into the dashboard once, shame on you; grab me by the neck and slam my head into a car window twice, shame on me; grab me by the f'n hair and kick me in the stinky box ten times, I'm a fukkin idiot..... etc etc etc.....

bitch, you keep coming back to this coked up dickhead..... let me guess, you needed another line/8-ball?

get the penetrate out of here already, Crowley..... next time I hope you catch him after he's just railed three Tony Montana sized lines and he fukkin' throws your stupid fkcin' ass right off the Penthouse Floor balcony to your death, so I don't have to read any more lame ass police reports........

I only wish I'd been at the Hotel ZaZa in Dallas instead of the one in Htown this past weekend, as I'd have coolly told JFF, "Hey Johnny, I got this, you get the fuk up to your room and I'll send you some real pussy." Then I'd have grabbed the bitch by the back of her head, jimmied the elevator door open, and thrown her ass down the empty shaft...... Problem solved....

and to JFF: have your entourage spray her with f'n mace the second she shows up anywhere you're at.... there's plenty of pussy out there for you, quit wasting your time with one who knows what a douche bag you are and gives you flack for it.....

you can get bitches much hotter than her every f'n night that will put out just as much if not more, try harder, fuk longer, etc., without so much as one negative word.....

Crowley, I better not see your f'n face out on the town.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-22-16 at 09:32 AM.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

thanks donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

np, hippy.... you want a read that may prove much more useful, go read my propostion/tips set forth in Diggity's thread on "do you like fake girls like this"....

you seem like you may hit some of the crowds in Htown in which the advice I give could pay off for you both pleasure wise, and financially

I'm no f'n Tony Robbins or Dan Lapre', but I made my monthly payments on my 650ci using this strategy....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-22-16 at 10:26 AM.