Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

The Big Bang Theory Is Dumber Than a Seaweed Thread!

Regardless of whether you're a proponent of creationism or not, the notion of the universe ushering forth from "nothingness" and proliferating into the mind-boggling complexities of what we understand the universe to be, is mind-boggling in itself... mind-bogglingly stupid, that is.

I've always felt the Big Bang Theory was utter nonsense, yet so many well-regarded individuals in the science community and beyond seem to accept it at face value. It's not even so much a theory, as it is the science world just basically throwing their hands up and saying "we have no fukking clue."

I think McKenna sums it up well in this clip, when he refers to the BBT as the "limit case for unlikelihood."

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Oh, I thought you were talkin' about the tv show with that crazy blonde whore running around with those nerdy fuks..... that shit is just about as dumb as the Hooded Wonder, as well

..... a very low fckin' bar

as for a serious discussion, I'm gonna have to sit this one out.....

I wasted at least a f'n week's worth of billable f'n hours on that dumbass "no planes on 9-11" thread.....

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Oh, I thought you were talkin' about the tv show with that crazy blonde whore running around with those nerdy fuks..... that shit is just about as dumb as the Hooded Wonder, as well

..... a very low fckin' bar

as for a serious discussion, I'm gonna have to sit this one out.....

I wasted at least a f'n week's worth of billable f'n hours on that dumbass "no planes on 9-11" thread.....
    haha I thought he was gonna rip the show as well

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Regardless of whether you're a proponent of creationism or not, the notion of the universe ushering forth from "nothingness" and proliferating into the mind-boggling complexities of what we understand the universe to be, is mind-boggling in itself... mind-bogglingly stupid, that is.

I've always felt the Big Bang Theory was utter nonsense, yet so many well-regarded individuals in the science community and beyond seem to accept it at face value. It's not even so much a theory, as it is the science world just basically throwing their hands up and saying "we have no fukking clue."

I think McKenna sums it up well in this clip, when he refers to the BBT as the "limit case for unlikelihood."

video makes some pretty fair points, I presume....

On a personal level, the speaker starts of with the notion of a "HARD SWALLOW".....

I DOUBT this fine fellow is very familiar with a "hard swallow," as he sounds like he openly exhibits the talents of the "alternative lifestyle", such that taking a hit of Poppers and opening his mouth wide allows for an EASY SWALLOW of a load of throat yogurt.....

Eddy Munny

No, no, no Donkowski. Once again you've let the seedier shadows of your mind engulf the entire whole.

This is a HARD SWALLOW...

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I agree!!! Seaweed is dumb!!!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I want to make a show called "the raw caine theory".

Instead of one hot chick and a bunch of nerdy guys it will be one guy and a bunch of nerdy chicks. The fun starts when the guy stumbles across a kilo of pure cocaine! Let the

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Fun begin

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Terrance McKenna wasn't a scientist. There's a clip of him explaining how apes smoked mushrooms and this doubled the brain size to what we have now. He clearly didn't understand how evolution worked.

Also there is heavy math and people much smarter than all of us combined working on these problems of the universe. If you think you are as smart as any of these people you are a fool.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Figured it was show as well which is beyond horrific from couple episodes I was dragged into watching. All I could do not to slit my own throat while watching that nightmare nerdfest with its horrible punchlines and wannabe sharp wit humor. Will check out vid tomorrow though Munny.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

go back to church then

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Terrance McKenna wasn't a scientist. There's a clip of him explaining how apes smoked mushrooms and this doubled the brain size to what we have now. He clearly didn't understand how evolution worked.

Also there is heavy math and people much smarter than all of us combined working on these problems of the universe. If you think you are as smart as any of these people you are a fool.
    How many scientists witnessed the birth of all matter?

The local meteorologist habitually bungles the tomorrow's forecast, but the almighty fraternity of science has accurately pegged an event, occurring billions of years ago, that signaled the dawn of existence?

Got it. Thanks, LordVodka, for bringing some much needed closure to the topic. I'll never ask another question so long as I live.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    go back to church then

So it's either God or the Big Bang? Those are the only two options in play here? Says who?

It seems like you've narrowed the choices down to two ideas that exist on opposite ends of the spectrum, while bypassing an infinite sea of gray area. That's quite the myopic perspective, or maybe just lazy deference to "authority."

Which is it Rudy, laziness or arrested development?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

So it's either God or the Big Bang? Those are the only two options in play here? Says who?

It seems like you've narrowed the choices down to two ideas that exist on opposite ends of the spectrum, while bypassing an infinite sea of gray area. That's quite the myopic perspective, or maybe just lazy deference to "authority."

Arrested Development...now there's a good show

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

God AND the Big Bang?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    God AND the Big Bang?
    Well, God is basically the Big Bang Theory but with a divine slant. Instead of everything sprouting from nothing, you have the Great Artist in the sky (before there even was a sky) calling matter into existence through a series of mantras.

For instance, "Let there be... Douchebags" and just like that, BigdaddyHQ materialized from the ether and joined SBR from his bunk bed at the asylum.

RudyRuetigger

do you even string theory???

RudyRuetigger

ofcourse not, or you wouldn't make this stupid ass thread

go take a crash course

Eddy Munny

Do you even lift, bro?

Eddy Munny

ofcourse not, or you wouldn't make this stupid ass thread

go take a crash course
    I think your head took a crash course into a hard surface when you were a kid.

Auto Donk

well, i smoked some dro mixed with hallucinogens a couple of times, and it definitely expanded my brain, so there may be some meat on this bone.... made me the smartest, most insightful guy in the room for sure.......

well, that wasn't much of a bar to clear, as there was only one other guy there (and two hot babes, one of whom is now my wife), and best I can remember the guy had morphed into some type of reptilian creature, and the babes were dressed in lingerie and only wanted sex......

I'm serious, the other three of us all saw the same thing in this guy.... he started flickin' his tongue like a serpent, and his eyes looked very lizard-like....

I think hallucinogens can send you in one of two directions, either up the evolutionary chain (as it did with me), or down it, as it did with Lizard Man
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-16-16 at 11:26 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

We?

Auto Donk

ps. on a more serious note about the answer to this question; I'm quite certain you will gain enlightenment upon your respective deaths.....

so, like bill murray/carl spackler in his dealings with the Dali Lama, who informed him that on his death bead he would have total consciousness, "you got that goin' for ya"

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, i smoked some dro mixed with hallucinogens a couple of times, and I definitely expanded my brain.... made me the smartest, most insightful guy in the room for sure.......

well, that wasn't much of a bar to clear, as there was only one other guy there (and two hot babes, one of whom is now my wife), and best I can remember the guy had morphed into some type of reptilian creature, and the babes were dressed in lingerie and only wanted sex......
    I've had this dream before, only it was the reptilian who was dressed in lingerie and only wanted sex. I couldn't resist, as the 'shroom goggles had a profound effect on my judgement. My bedsheets were sprinkled with scales the following morning and I even found an egg or two. I dropped them off at a local incubating clinic and never looked back. Somewhere out there, there's a couple of hybrid adolescents wandering about with my DNA and not a single alimony payment to put Jordans on their feet. It's not my proudest moment, but when you're expanding your brain, sometimes shit happens.

Eddy Munny

This is my impression of RudyRuetigger tackling String Theory...

Auto Donk

I've had this dream before, only it was the reptilian who was dressed in lingerie and only wanted sex. I couldn't resist, as the 'shroom goggles had a profound effect on my judgement. My bedsheets were sprinkled with scales the following morning and I even found an egg or two. I dropped them off at a local incubating clinic and never looked back. Somewhere out there, there's a couple of hybrid adolescents wandering about with my DNA and not a single alimony payment to put Jordans on their feet. It's not my proudest moment, but when you're expanding your brain, sometimes shit happens.
    I can relate.... another time this babe (not my wife) and I smoked some blueberry dro mixed with ak47, and her bedroom, while I was bangin' her, turned into the side of the road, along a typical state highway in Texas, and a state trooper who looked like the blonde guy in Chips, shades and all, was standing by his car,. leaning back on the front fender with his arms crossed, watching me do her doggy style out in front of his car, on the shoulder of the road.... damn good weed.....

a few moments later she literally morphed into Liz Taylor in her prime

ps.... we were in Louisiana at the time, as that's where said babe lived
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-16-16 at 11:43 PM.

Auto Donk

p.s., re your reptilian offspring, reminds me of leaving boystown in neuvo laredo after throwing caution to the wind and barebacking some hot young mexican whores, and pumping them full with about a pint of hate paste....

my nephew put it best, saying to me that "a few years from now there's going to be some hairy-armed half-gringo kids running the streets of Nuevo Laredo with some deep ass voices, saying 'what the fuk?!?!?'"

and he said the "what the fuk" part using the deepest voice he could, trying to match mine

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

My parents love that show! They hate seaweed.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

better than Eve being created from Adams rib

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

How many scientists witnessed the birth of all matter?

The local meteorologist habitually bungles the tomorrow's forecast, but the almighty fraternity of science has accurately pegged an event, occurring billions of years ago, that signaled the dawn of existence?

Got it. Thanks, LordVodka, for bringing some much needed closure to the topic. I'll never ask another question so long as I live.
    you're an absolute troll and if this were on a more reputable site like reddit you would get eviscerated. There's enough scientific evidence to support the big bang. If youre too ignorant to read or understand it that's another thing. You're also comparing meteorologists to the people who are smart enough to send a space probe to Pluto. No comparison.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

big bang was made up by a lying catholic and embraced by lying atheists
    All these liars do is try to call their lies science, that's it they just lie
    Atheists think animals mate, and then it makes people
    they deny science and the Bible. Their end is the lake of fire
    An atheist argument is essentially " your'e stupid" that's it dont' trust em

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

you're an absolute troll and if this were on a more reputable site like reddit you would get eviscerated. There's enough scientific evidence to support the big bang. If youre too ignorant to read or understand it that's another thing. You're also comparing meteorologists to the people who are smart enough to send a space probe to Pluto. No comparison.
    What will the weather be tomorrow?

RudyRuetigger

This is my impression of RudyRuetigger tackling String Theory...

while that may be true, its evident u have no fukkin clue since you made a dumbass thread.

study up higgs boson, god particle, super string theory

its not a matter of if the big bang happened, its who/what/why/how gave string theory its equation

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Here we go again...again...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

SBR String Theory

via GIPHY

12 Last