jandek
    Get Action
    jandek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

I don't like this new album, to be totally honest. Listened to it twice. I'm not a HUGE kanye fan, but I always check out his new stuff. My favorite Kanye albums to date are 1) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and 2) Yeezus. Those were the only two I would actually listen to while working out or driving around. Anyway.. maybe it'll grow on me. That's how it was for MBDTF. I liked Yeezus from the first listen.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by jandek View Post
    I don't like this new album, to be totally honest. Listened to it twice. I'm not a HUGE kanye fan, but I always check out his new stuff. My favorite Kanye albums to date are 1) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and 2) Yeezus. Those were the only two I would actually listen to while working out or driving around. Anyway.. maybe it'll grow on me. That's how it was for MBDTF. I liked Yeezus from the first listen.
    I dig that
    this album is more like yeezus lyrics with graduation/late registration production
    so I could see why you wouldn't care for it as much

jandek
    Get Action
    jandek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    I dig that
    this album is more like yeezus lyrics with graduation/late registration production
    so I could see why you wouldn't care for it as much
    It's growing on me I think.

First 123