Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

clown you and I are talking about two completely different things

your pea-sized pickled brain cannot process that and I'm OK with that

what I do find amusing though is how you always go around and create conspiracy theories about others

while....

drumroll please

you cannot produce a single ticket for the shit that you post here...for all of those arbs that you magically hit

stop digging at others shit and start looking at your own backyard retard

...when you sober up of course

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

rocket its very unfortunate what kind of troll you have become

rocket have you checked the poker forum? they are calling him a cheater, not me

rocket we are disagreeing on something completely different. go check thread then come back when you have "burials" that make sense.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I've checked everything I needed to check, before I've posted in this thread.
    You've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread and I actually didn't even have to do anything, but laugh at your sorry tinfoil hat face from the sidelines.

....ohh and this:

Quote Originally Posted by rudyruetigger View Post
    ok so why is he even using that name anyway?
    was just an icing on the cake

have a nice day my little pickled piglet

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    rocket its very unfortunate what kind of troll you have become
    I accept your surrender and apology Rudy

Going forward try to control your drinking

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow..... this is like a bad stock nightmare.....

no wonder this "stock" has been removed from the big board and is now being traded on the "OTC" penny poker board here at SBR!!!!!

Name:  Sniper.PNG
Views: 58
Size:  35.8 KB

RudyRuetigger

donk, there are games from january 2016 involved

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

im not even arguing with you. im pointing out why someone trying to play poker professionally would add the sbr poker table for 5k.

your stats, unfortunately for you, proved that point.

should you add something from another site that proves it wrong, ill be first to apologize to you. in a separate thread.

but until then i gotta go on the facts i see.

ive already said i lose at poker and sports, im down a ton pal. you have shown 60k profit just at those two sites. its respectable. and im sure you actually play somewhere else and have earned even more. not meaning to come at you, but its the topic
    to think about... I played 7h on Stars today

RudyRuetigger

So why keep a lawbreaking account active

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

"wtf r u saying" was my frustration i guess for not getting my point across, tmw ill be back outside

sorry pal
    to the contrary, i think it exactly shows my point. appears to be a struggling pro or recreational player.

ok so why is he even using that name anyway? you think he is hiding his real poker handle but comes in that one to break the law in the open or something? i dont know much about their law or anything, so serious question here

no, it proves his pokerstars name.....that is still active
    no offense taken rudy

What you've shown wouldn't even be a struggling pro right? Not enough volume and certainly not the right results. If what you showed was the full story, than yes, could be a recreational player...my point is that a recreational player still doesn't have the purely financial motivation to do a sbr challenge, as even with huge bets it's a struggle to expect to beat minimum wage.

Why does the pokerstars name still get used? I'm sure sniper knows, but whether or not that's his only poker activity (i suspect it's not) is irrelevant to whether or not him playing at sbr is purely financial.

snip3r2006

So why keep a lawbreaking account active
    Its legal to Play ... Ist not legal to be a pro ( there is no way to pay taxes )
    as Long As you dont win allot Nobody cares ... Gn

RudyRuetigger

struggling gambler wouldve been my first guess. he has 65k cash in 2011, nothing since. you think someone playing tourneys and gets a 65k cash stops? im sure entry fees have taken that money. stats on sharkscope show his non used account slowly declining. anyway ok on that, nothing can be proven here so wasted arguing.

id love to hear 1 (or more) option as to why you play on an illegal account, in general. i quit pokerstars once they left so very curious

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Its legal to Play ... Ist not legal to be a pro ( there is no way to pay taxes )
    as Long As you dont win allot Nobody cares ... Gn
    good to know, thanks

snip3r2006

struggling gambler wouldve been my first guess. he has 65k cash in 2011, nothing since. you think someone playing tourneys and gets a 65k cash stops? im sure entry fees have taken that money. stats on sharkscope show his non used account slowly declining. anyway ok on that, nothing can be proven here so wasted arguing.

id love to hear 1 (or more) option as to why you play on an illegal account, in general. i quit pokerstars once they left so very curious

Like i posted before... Im going to Play ept Dublin next( 5.5k€ bi ) ... Now sleep ... Cya sherlock

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Like i posted before... Im going to Play ept Dublin next( 5.5k€ bi ) ... Now sleep ... Cya sherlock
    ok?

you have no cashes since 2011, you want us to believe youve played nothing in 4 or 5 years??

RudyRuetigger

Ok different topic

lets say he is real deal

what odds do you give him to win leaderboard?

id actually say 25-33%. hes up 1100 so easy to say that now but i mean in general

Triple_D_Bet

Doubt he stopped, seems way more likely he went to another handle that he's understandably more protective of. His explanation for why it gets played sometimes doesn't strike me as suspicious. I'm not intimately familiar with the german poker atmosphere or even online poker in general these days, but nothing about the situation strikes me as overly weird.

Triple_D_Bet

Ok different topic

lets say he is real deal

what odds do you give him to win leaderboard?

id actually say 25-33%. hes up 1100 so easy to say that now but i mean in general
    different topic it is

My totally non-methodical gut feeling wouldn't be all that different from that...certainly not any higher, perhaps a little lower.

First 123