megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Circuit City owner plans to open up around 300 stores nationwide!

After seeing Best Buy very much alive & kicking CC now rising from the dead!Obviously their square footage will be prolly half of what they used to be.Loved their new release cd & dvd prices but certain they won't be wasting their space on that anymore

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why with Amazon and other online retailers ... I guess it's worth a try. Wonder if they tighten up their credit department? They gave me 9k of credit in 2002 when I was a broke college student.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

To much comp for them to survive.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Why with Amazon and other online retailers ... I guess it's worth a try. Wonder if they tighten up their credit department? They gave me 9k of credit in 2002 when I was a broke college student.
    Yeh, I remember getting 1000 bucks back in 95', and I was a broke ass (well, basically still broke, ha ha), I got a compac presario(?) computer huge ass monitor n tower, that ugly beige color. Think it had 256k of RAM and a 1gb harddrive, had a CD ROM, no DVD, just CD, and the old floppy drive.

Their music n video distribution warehouse used be in Louisville, out in riverport off greenbelt prky.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

My broke-ass got a $1000 credit, too, in 2001. I got a new tv. Those fukers were so heavy back in the day.