retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Fbi releases execution of the bundy ranch patriots by the federal pigs

They were stupid for thinking the fbi was nice. They were driving to the fbi to surrender. 150 rounds into a car when they surrendered. Next time someone unloads 150 rounds into a pigs car remember they aren't trying to kill them.

https://youtu.be/gjl1hefqqWI

Skip to 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
    Last edited by retard; 01-28-16 at 08:45 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The guy almost ran one of the cops over and then got and out put his hands up, and then put them down and it looked like he reached back into his coat or some shit. His hands definitely were not up when he was shot. I don't know what he was doing.

retard

I already know you will be boot lickers on here to feds who will kill you for a bigger pension. But let's see you try to make excuses for the 150 rounds fired into the car. Unarmed and surrendering. Left the guns at the ranch because they were going to do what the fbi wanted "a peacefull resolution"

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Peaceful resolution? That white SUV tried to go around a road block and in the process almost ran someone over.

That was extremely dangerous, foolish, and considering who they were challenging it was downright suicidal. With such deliberate intent I am not surprised the Feds were on edge.

If those in the white SUV had, in any way, claimed they were "surrendering" they most certainly broke that deal. They may have left the guns at the ranch, but they were not unarmed. That vehicle can be a deadly weapon and the drivers attempted to use it as such.

I'm not saying the cops were right, but the chaarcters in the SUV act like thugs attempting death by cop and hoping to take some with them.

After attacking with the vehicle, if indeed they claimed a peaceful surrender was going to happen, how can the authorities even trust them, even with arms are in the air.

Again, if indeed they claimed they were "surrendering peacefully" then they probably should be shot.

Fool me once (claim peace and try to run me over) my bad, but fool me twice and it's your bad. It sure likes like the cops took no chances and overreacted when provoked.

Points Awarded:

TheLock gave KVB 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

"Driving to the FBI to surrender"

lololololololololololololol you are a crazy person, sir.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Why a copter view, surely cams in car.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I don't know the whole story but it sounds tactical. Perhaps they needed eyes from the air as the authorities could be attacked.

They were attacked by a white SUV and who knows if there was a planned follow up assault.

retard

Dash cam would show everyone in the car with their hands up while they unload 150 rounds into the car. They knew they were unarmed. I'm shocked they even released this.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Surely cameras in unmarked cars? No. Not surely at all. Show me a link that says having cameras in unmarked cars is typical.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    ...They knew they were unarmed...
    They didn't behave like they were unarmed. They provoked armed authorities. Whether they meant to use the car as a weapon or not, they did...that makes them armed.

How did the authorities "know" anyone was unarmed? If that info came from the guys in the white SUV then it was not reliable information.

From what I'm reading here, the guys in the white SUV lied to armed authorities before attacking the road block. Nothing they say should have been trusted...they were violent.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Justice served...

I have no problem with that, obey the law and you won't get shot and die, it's just that simple.. Try to run thru a road block and kill an agent at high speeds they you deserve to face the bullets of law enforcement....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Kermit

Dash cam would show everyone in the car with their hands up while they unload 150 rounds into the car. They knew they were unarmed. I'm shocked they even released this.
    Why didn't the guy who got shot keep his hands up? What was he doing? His actions are what got him killed.

What was the proper method that should have been done here? Set up roadblock made of marshmallows and then shoot at them with Nerf guns?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

If the guy/guys in/outside the van were black, we all know what OP would have said..... And he would be right btw.
    Not stopping when road was blocked, driving like retards, getting out of the car, not keeping hands up, etc etc etc. Cops didn't penetrate around and rightfully so.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Feds took it easy on them. With the Bundy clown talking about retaliation against FBI it is only a matter of time before they all get killed.

White savages got what they deserved.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

Carnivore
    Carnivore's Avatar Become A Pro!

penetrate those crazies.

Patriots my ass, they're scumbags.

Bundy should be charged with murder, he collected a bunch of retards and got them riled up and now one of them is dead.

penetrate that Bundy family straight to hell.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he wasn't "attacking a road block"..... he came around a corner at high speed, and the f'n dumbass feds had set up a road block that he didn't have time to stop for.... video like the one shot, like a nascar race, "slows the vehicle" and doesn't reveal the true speed..... Clearly, the guy is shaggin' ass, comes around the corner, and actually tries to miss the f'n feds by running off the road and plowing into a snow bank...

and kermit, he probably is "dropping his hands" due to being shot; the shot just didn't drop him like the subsequent one(s) did

if he was trying to "attack the feds" at their dumbass roadblock, he would have gunned it and ran right into the mother fukkers and killed as many of them as he could, as opposed to heading for the snow..............
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he wasn't "attacking a road block"..... he came around a corner at high speed, and the f'n dumbass feds had set up a road block that he didn't have time to stop for.... video like the one shot, like a nascar race, "slows the vehicle" and doesn't reveal the true speed..... Clearly, the guy is shaggin' ass, comes around the corner, and actually tries to miss the f'n feds by running off the road and plowing into a snow bank...

and kermit, he probably is "dropping his hands" due to being shot; the shot just didn't drop him like the subsequent one(s) did

if he was trying to "attack the feds" at their dumbass roadblock, he would have gunned it and ran right into the mother fukkers and killed as many of them as he could, as opposed to heading for the snow..............
    Then why didn't they just unload on him as soon as he got out of the vehicle if their intent was to kill him immediately?

I have to be honest, I have no sympathy for any of these guys or their cause.

There wasn't any sharp curve there with any visual obstructions ahead of him. He had plenty of time to slow down or stop. Not to mention there was a car already chasing him.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-28-16 at 11:54 PM.

Auto Donk

if they'd put 150 rounds into the vehicle already, i'm pretty sure they shot him as quick as they could.... obviously his own vehicle shielded him from the gunfire coming from the direction of the road block until he cleared his own truck, at which time they put him down very quickly

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Please. He could have brought that thing to a complete stop before getting to the roadblock, if he wanted

To me, it looked like he tried to skirt the roadblock and that dumbass fed jumped out as the truck was passing. Not sure the intention there, maybe try to jump in the truck with them and warm up?

As for getting shot, I dunno. The guy was seen with his hands up and walking away, then his hands were around his waste band. Without sound it's impossible to say, but I feel confident the feds didn't say "put your hands up and walk away from us"

That guy was up to no good AD

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Looked like the truck/van was speeding and that's maybe why they didn't stop.. They sure didn't lock the brakes to screeching halt, but instead tried to go around the road block almost running over and killing an officer.. I think the correct actions were carried out..

The rest of these white nut jobs need to get all locked up that are still holding up that place.. Put em all away for a few years and teach them a lesson..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll admit, "attacking the road block" was a little sensationalism...lol...I even thought it when I typed it.

Kudos to Donk for picking up on it.

But I'm not buying the story that there were some innocents driving on into the FBI's loving arms for a surrender. Not based on what I've seen anyway.

The guys in the white SUV made a big mistake and it cost lives.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The guy almost ran one of the cops over and then got and out put his hands up, and then put them down and it looked like he reached back into his coat or some shit. His hands definitely were not up when he was shot. I don't know what he was doing.
    ^^^
    this

I see no problem with what the FBI did. At least as far as that video goes.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Please. He could have brought that thing to a complete stop before getting to the roadblock, if he wanted

To me, it looked like he tried to skirt the roadblock and that dumbass fed jumped out as the truck was passing. Not sure the intention there, maybe try to jump in the truck with them and warm up?

As for getting shot, I dunno. The guy was seen with his hands up and walking away, then his hands were around his waste band. Without sound it's impossible to say, but I feel confident the feds didn't say "put your hands up and walk away from us"

if you're up to no good, you're driving with one hand, 9mm in the other; you jump out and start shooting feds..... you don't get out of your truck that's being unloaded on with your hands in the air.......

as for the dumbass fed that thought "i'll stop him" humans for some reason feel the need that if someone is taking advantage of a situation, they will be able to step in front of a moving vehicle and it will stop. An example:

my wife and I were driving back from New Orleans to H-town, after a weekend of debauchery that included a crazyass visit to Colette's (some crazy fuk even asked me to take a whip to his sexy-ass slave he had on display), and we encountered a "miles long" back up on 1-10, the kind that had people parked and outside of their vehicles. I was not down with that shit.... I started hauling ass on the center median, passing hundreds of parked cars. Most people just shouted obscenities and/or flipped me off, but one dumbass decides he's gonna stop me. I'm doing about 50-55 mph when all of sudden this asshole jumps out in front of me. I'm sure it didn't help that I was in a relatively new 650ci, and he was gonna show me. Fortunately I was able to swerve a tad bit closer to median as he realized he was about to get run the fuk over, and the combination of that and him trying to dive back out of the way resulted in him only being grazed. My wife was not happy about the incident. I never hit the brakes.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-29-16 at 09:14 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. - Orwell

that staggering amount of stupidity in this thread is an indication of why. You people are sheep. Cops slaughtered peaceful bikers in Colorado while FBI plans to murder people. All in a days work on tax payer's dime.

Last edited by brooks85; 01-29-16 at 09:21 AM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

There cause was for the good of all!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Then why didn't they just unload on him as soon as he got out of the vehicle if their intent was to kill him immediately?

I have to be honest, I have no sympathy for any of these guys or their cause.

There wasn't any sharp curve there with any visual obstructions ahead of him. He had plenty of time to slow down or stop. Not to mention there was a car already chasing him.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

So was a gun recovered?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    So was a gun recovered?
    \

sure, right after they planted it on him

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

He fought the law.

The law won.

Nothing to see here.

Give us a winner pal(s).

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    where is the FBI's need for all this "transparency" when it comes to videos of the "plane" crashing into the Pentagon?????

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

looks like no one is buying it..... here's the latest comments to that article:

Notice the narrator leaves out the most important fact that Finicum came out with his Hands UP. Most people understand this as surrender. Why, does the narrator not mention this obvious fact?

Like · Reply · 6 · 3 mins · Edited

Ralph Evans · Brandon, Florida
    Cause he is the wrong color?

Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr

Kim Mike Todd · Miami University
    BULLSHIT!

Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr

Barry Branscum · Owner/Designer/Artist at Master's Touch Designs
    I don't agree with these protesters, but it looked like the guy was floundering in deep snow with his arms wide and then made three uncertain gestures toward his left side without producing the pistol. It seems to me that as someone well familiar with handling a gun, if he'd wanted to pull a gun, he'd have readily been able to do it.It also bugs me that when he was shot, he was facing the other way....I support the police, but those who are on the fence might not find the cut and dried answer that the FBI wants here.

Like · Reply · 10 · 1 hr

Bobbi ClarkDo you UNDERSTAND WHY they were there?? The real story?? And just what they are protesting against?? Then of course we should also look at all the Rural farm land the government is seeking to take over..what happens to the food supply?? GMO foods anyone??

http://www.blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php

https://www.intellihub.com/clinton-foundation-payoffs.../

Like · Reply · 9 · 1 hr · Edited

Bobbi Clarkhttp://www.oregonlive.com/.../malheur_county_targeted_for...

Like · Reply · 20 mins

Roger AubertThere-was-NO-gun-in-his-hands........

Like · Reply · 8 mins

Leslie DeHartLooks like he may have been shot on that side n inadvertently reached to the injury. He did NOT try to hit the officer with his vehicle the dumbass ran in front of it...Where did all of those officers come from..trees..behind him etc..routine traffic stop?? Ambush!! I wanna know how many bullet holes in the Car???

Like · Reply · 21 · 1 hr

Scott Dryer · Lake Havasu City, Arizona
    I heard the interview with one of the passengers in the pickup she says there's holes all over that pick up

Like · Reply · 3 · 33 mins

Leslie DeHartScott Dryer I did too..interesting that this went from a "routine traffic stop" to a "shoot out" with the FBI being the only ones shooting...and afterwards they go back n tell the press to leave cause its dangerous...this is all outrageous!!

Like · Reply · 6 · 28 mins

Warren Detty · Chillicothe, Ohio
    Where is the dash cam videos and the vocal recordings why only the helicopter video.

Like · Reply · 16 · 1 hr

RS Helms · Semi Retired Pastor ... Writer/Blogger at Semi-retired
    Distance makes a big difference.

Like · Reply · 1 · 26 mins

Garry Rice · Cedar Bluff, Alabama
    What about body cam,

Like · Reply · 1 · 19 mins

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

have to laff at the fbi's comment about showing "restraint".....

if 150 shots into the truck is "restraint," I'd hate to see it when they don't show such "restraint".....

I'm pretty sure that Finicum wasn't going for the alleged gun, but rather was floundering in the deep snow, and arms came down as the result of receiving a gunshot to that side or simply in trying to maintain his balance.....

let's hear how many bullet holes are in him, and see the videos from the dash cams, etc.....

also, the FBI claims this was a routine traffic stop..... how many times have you been pulled over only to see armed FBI agents pour out of the surrounding trees from all directions???? they had strategically located themselves around that road block to kill him Kennedy style
    Points Awarded:

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They were stupid for thinking the fbi was nice. They were driving to the fbi to surrender. 150 rounds into a car when they surrendered. Next time someone unloads 150 rounds into a pigs car remember they aren't trying to kill them.

https://youtu.be/gjl1hefqqWI

Skip to 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
    I love living in a country where a police officer will never think I am going for a gun when I move my hands in a "suspect" manner
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

looks like no one is buying it..... here's the latest comments to that article:
    Oooooo...online comments from a bunch of dummies. That's a really good gauge of how people feel.

Most of the sane people are at work, paying taxes, and actually contributing to society.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    Oooooo...online comments from a bunch of dummies. That's a really good gauge of how people feel.

Most of the sane people are at work, paying taxes, and actually contributing to society.
    only time most people get on the f'n internet is when they're at work......

123 Last