KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It seems the extremists getting killed above and their cohorts have a somewhat noble cause but have abosultely no idea hot to go about it. There is a clear lack of education in this whole scene and it shows.

This is why these guys are extreme, they may not have been taught any other way. No matter how many times they pulled for failed legislation, if at all, you will never get your way with an armed takeover.

It worries me a bit as one of those guys adopted some 50 kids. Unfortunately, it sure seems he could spreading the ignorance as he raises an armed militia instead of statesmen with the backing of armed voters.

Children of child abusers tend to abuse their children. Children of smokers tend to smoke (although that is declining, with education) and children of extremist may follow in their parents footsteps for many reasons. When their father dies in a gun battle with authorities, it is up to the mother or village to teach that child how to prevent that from happening. Teach them what went wrong.

Sadly, this village may not be able to do that. Instead it will breed hate and disregard for life.

The government is offensive in many ways, only the educated have a chance of changing that, partly because they know they are being offended.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12417979_825521037557976_543009075033596 6790_n.jpg?oh=55851112c702035fd6600d2113 558d8d&oe=57285368[/IMG]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

#rancherlivesmatter

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Interesting video. Was the officer trying to body block a god damn SUV? Looks like he sprinted out in the field in the last second after the SUV swerved to the grass.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Michael Brown deserved to be shot, and so did these people.

Don't make officer's jobs any harder and more tense than it already is. You risk them flipping out, which they're not supposed to do, but I get how they would. There's a very easy, kindergarten-level protocol that everybody knows when the police has you at gunpoint and/or you're turning yourself in. If you can't follow something that simple, then you gotta go.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^sheep

get a good glimpse into the asinine logic of one. Interesting for someone like me to observe the broken thought process of a sheep.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

don't knock he thought processes of sheep until you've tried it.....

take a nice looking ewe down to a waterhole.... have her right at the edge, facing the water..... mount her from behind and thrust.... the sexy ewe, via her thought process, thinks you are trying to push her into the water, so she pushes back..... repeat for the next thirty seconds to a minute.... it'll be the best lay you ever had......

sincerely
    AD aka "Sheepfukker"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^sheep

get a good glimpse into the asinine logic of one. Interesting for someone like me to observe the broken thought process of a sheep.
    So you think that it is just perfectly fine to be violent, break any law that you want, and do as you please without any violent repercussions in return? The only thing keeping more and more idiots from doing the same kind of dumb shit is if death could possibly be an outcome for their actions, and I am perfectly fine with that.

And didn't these militia guys claim that they were going to go out in a blaze of gunfire to be martyrs or something like that? I guess the authorities decided to take their threats seriously.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Kermit, your wasting your time

I've tried to help him, see all of his logical fallacies but he's only interested in ad hominem attacks and straw-man arguments

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

^sheep

Not this time brooks. The suicidal extemist is the sheep led to slaughter. Especially in this case.

Dumb as rocks and did nothing for his cause, nothing. Didn't even get notoriety. Didn't garner any outside support.

This country is full of sheep, you know that, and this was just a small ranch, but idiot sheep nonetheless.

They need a better leader.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Michael Brown deserved to be shot, and so did these people.

Don't make officer's jobs any harder and more tense than it already is. You risk them flipping out, which they're not supposed to do, but I get how they would. There's a very easy, kindergarten-level protocol that everybody knows when the police has you at gunpoint and/or you're turning yourself in. If you can't follow something that simple, then you gotta go.
    Only thing, there's no video of the Michael Brown killing so it cant be said if he "deserved" to be shot. As for this guy even with video I still dont know 100%, but yes we all know or at least we should know that cops are trigger happy and they are not to be given the benefit of the doubt at any time. If they say hands up or freeze then comply.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Didn't Michael Brown push a car door closed on a cop and then reach into a cop car to fight with an armed officer? Wasn't there solid evidence of that?

That sounds like dangerous behavior.

I mean seriously, even if you back off and start walking away. For all the cop knows, your plotting a move. Who attacks a fukkin cop if not out of his mind?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Its amazing not one guy gets shot while they pummel the car with 150 shots! The only one shot was the driver who didn't keep his hands up. Done deal. If they were surrendering they should have stopped the vehicle in front of the roadblock, not trying to go around. Especially when an agent throws himself in front of the car, they were escaping. They're lucky ANY of them are alive.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

If the ranchers were black they would have been dead weeks ago. FBI let them go easy because they were white and they still acted like retards.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Didn't Michael Brown push a car door closed on a cop and then reach into a cop car to fight with an armed officer? Wasn't there solid evidence of that?

That sounds like dangerous behavior.

I mean seriously, even if you back off and start walking away. For all the cop knows, your plotting a move. Who attacks a fukkin cop if not out of his mind?
    I dont know how one can prove such a thing without video, same with the Trayvon case, they came to conclusions on their own. The thing it seems happens is if the living says something and its plausible then they may give it the benefit of the doubt.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If the ranchers were black they would have been dead weeks ago.
    Disagree. Look at the violence and chaos that black rioters were allowed to get away with without any of them being killed in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

^sheep

Great counter-argument, chock full of logic and reason, as usual.

Problem is, you're actually capable of it. I've seen it. But you can be lazy sometimes too.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont know how one can prove such a thing without video, same with the Trayvon case, they came to conclusions on their own. The thing it seems happens is if the living says something and its plausible then they may give it the benefit of the doubt.
    Witness statements, once witnesses told the truth, combined with verified evidence of a scuffle and gun going off in a car could all produce enough to "prove" what actually happened.

The forensics heard by the Grand Jury may have been pretty solid, but the media would never portray those facts. The TV spin was horrendous and incited riots.

There is no reason to believe Michael Brown did not force a police car closed on an officer, even at that, you asking for trouble. Especially where he lived.

To compare the cases of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin when considering the evidence is not fair. There was far more evidence in the Michael Brown case...far more.

Anyone who believes there is ambiguity watches too much TV.

jtoler

Witness statements, once witnesses told the truth, combined with verified evidence of a scuffle and gun going off in a car could all produce enough to "prove" what actually happened.

The forensics heard by the Grand Jury may have been pretty solid, but the media would never portray those facts. The TV spin was horrendous and incited riots.

There is no reason to believe Michael Brown did not force a police car closed on an officer, even at that, you asking for trouble. Especially where he lived.

To compare the cases of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin when considering the evidence is not fair. There was far more evidence in the Michael Brown case...far more.

Anyone who believes there is ambiguity watches too much TV.

But Ive read witness statements saying the opposite also, along with video from two white guys who were working in the area, with that said I never followed the case closely. On another note, the South Carolina cop who killed the guy running after the traffic stop lied before a video was produced and also the other South Carolina trooper who shot the guy at the gas station lied before video revealed otherwise, just saying without video they lie but we've also seen even when wearing chest cams and having cams in cars they still lie as was seen with the guy pulled over sitting in his car and cop reaching in to pull him out and Im sure nothing would have happened to those South Carolina cops had there not been video evidence and both cases would be heavily divided with each race split on the presumed guilty parties.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-30-16 at 07:08 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Easy there jt. I'm talking about Michael Brown here. The guy who reached into a police car, struggled to get the gun, and was subsequently shot and killed.

There is no need for video or witnesses to provide plenty of proof of what happened. Michael Brown was shot while in the car and there is more than enough evidence to prove it.

Easy there kid.

jtoler

Easy there jt. I'm talking about Michael Brown here. The guy who reached into a police car, struggled to get the gun, and was subsequently shot and killed.

There is no need for video or witnesses to provide plenty of proof of what happened. Michael Brown was shot while in the car and there is more than enough evidence to prove it.

Easy there kid.
    I think we are talking about two different incidents. Either way Im not saying Brown is innocent or guilty, all Im saying is I dont see how anybody can prove it without having seen it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The guy Ferguson, yes, that is what happened there. Things like Michael Brown's blood in the police car and on the gun itself can paint a pretty clear picture.

My original point is that when you engage in this kind of obviously dangerous behavior, you can see the result.

Maybe, because of the immediate surroundings and culture of some of these guys, the danger isn't so obvious.

jtoler

The guy Ferguson, yes, that is what happened there. Things like Michael Brown's blood in the police car and on the gun itself can paint a pretty clear picture.

My original point is that when you engage in this kind of obviously dangerous behavior, you can see the result.

Maybe, because of the immediate surroundings and culture of some of these guys, the danger isn't so obvious.

So after reaching for the gun but afterwards having his hands up all bets are lost because he reached for the gun before? Does he still deserve to get killed?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So after reaching for the gun but afterwards having his hands up all bets are lost because he reached for the gun before? Does he still deserve to get killed?
    This isn't about what anyone deserves at any time. If it were then you could ask a ton of things about what the officer didn't deserve.

If Michael Brown had been killed while struggling for the gun in the car, did he deserve it? Was it a case of "sorry officer, since you one the battle I was just playin'".

WTF jt? It's offensive, don't insult my intelligence. You said yourself no one knows what really happened. Well we know some things.

This isn't about who deserves what, it's about exactly what I said it was about...

...My original point is that when you engage in this kind of obviously dangerous behavior, you can see the result...
    Fawk.

Auto Donk

Only thing, there's no video of the Michael Brown killing so it cant be said if he "deserved" to be shot. As for this guy even with video I still dont know 100%, but yes we all know or at least we should know that cops are trigger happy and they are not to be given the benefit of the doubt at any time. If they say hands up or freeze then comply.
    they didn't need to yell "FREEZE" to this old mo fo rancher, he was standing in knee deep snow in sub zero temperatures for chrissakes!!!!
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If the ranchers were black they would have been dead weeks ago. FBI let them go easy because they were white and they still acted like retards.
    Name:  black cowboys.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  6.3 KB

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

The stupid pig stepped out in front of the truck lol
    Points Awarded:

retard gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Justice served...

obey the law and you won't get shot and die, it's just that simple..
    Yeah, that's the least true thing I've ever read. Either because of corruption or incompetence, cops kill completely innocent people every day.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Bottom-line: The Feds are illegally holding and selling the mineral rights to foreign countries on millions of acres out west. It is BY LAW illegal for Federal government to own land outside of 10 square miles in Washington D.C. except for Shipyards, military bases and land along the U.S. borders.
    So, with that as a fact OF LAW whichever agency who setup the roadblock were the criminals. We as Americans have a right to free travel and this is all this group was doing.
    It appeared that when Lavoy Finnicum encountered the illegal roadblock his vehicle was already under gunfire. When he stepped out of vehicle he had his hands above his head, at which point it appears he took a shot towards his midsection and by his reaction it appeared to be a non-fatal shot, perhaps a rubber bullet or a taser and his reaction was more-or-less a flenching reaction and thats when he was gunned down.
    Lavoy, The Bundy's and so many people have been battling the criminal occupation of the feds for decades and they decided to take action. I think the mission they took on in Burns, Or was FUBAR from start, but they were in the legal right to do so. Lavoy was a dangerous person to the Fed because Lavoy was educated and wrote powerful books proving how illegal the BLM and fed are. He was not gonna make it out of this alive, smart people are the most dangerous to the opposition. If the local law felt the need to take this group down, they could have achieved it in many ways, the law chose this tactic because they knew this reaction by group was possible.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave recon1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep

It seems the extremists getting killed above and their cohorts have a somewhat noble cause but have abosultely no idea hot to go about it. There is a clear lack of education in this whole scene and it shows.

This is why these guys are extreme, they may not have been taught any other way. No matter how many times they pulled for failed legislation, if at all, you will never get your way with an armed takeover.

It worries me a bit as one of those guys adopted some 50 kids. Unfortunately, it sure seems he could spreading the ignorance as he raises an armed militia instead of statesmen with the backing of armed voters.

Children of child abusers tend to abuse their children. Children of smokers tend to smoke (although that is declining, with education) and children of extremist may follow in their parents footsteps for many reasons. When their father dies in a gun battle with authorities, it is up to the mother or village to teach that child how to prevent that from happening. Teach them what went wrong.

Sadly, this village may not be able to do that. Instead it will breed hate and disregard for life.

The government is offensive in many ways, only the educated have a chance of changing that, partly because they know they are being offended.

KVB, what law did these guys violate?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    ...We as Americans have a right to free travel and this is all this group was doing...

Lol…Driving a vehicle is not a right. It is a privilege.

KVB, what law did these guys violate?
    It’s my understanding that this was a failed traffic stop. Perhaps they should have pulled over when the vehicle behind them signaled them to. Or did it signal them to pull over?

Look bud, I get the cause and never disagreed with it. Not ever.

It doesn’t matter how many books somebody writes, the methodology is clearly flawed. It is costing lives and they need to learn from it or they are going to lose the cause all together.

recon1
    Yep

Lol…Driving a vehicle is not a right. It is a privilege.

It’s my understanding that this was a failed traffic stop. Perhaps they should have pulled over when the vehicle behind them signaled them to. Or did it signal them to pull over?

Look bud, I get the cause and never disagreed with it. Not ever.

It doesn’t matter how many books somebody writes, the methodology is clearly flawed. It is costing lives and they need to learn from it or they are going to lose the cause all together.

I didn't say anything about Driving being a privilege etc???

FACT is it's unconstitutional for Federal Gov. To own land, outside of the land being used for Shipyards, Military bases, Fed buildings such as Courthouses, VA hospitals, post offices and land along the border in the defense of the nation. Article 1, section 8, clause 17 spells this out. Another sub-section of Constitution deals with Feds holding vast amounts of land legally till a new State can be admitted or the lands being held can be delegated to already existing States.
    So, my original point is; the Bundy's Finnicum and others are not on nor breaking any laws by being on PUBLIC PROPERTY, in-fact what's illegal is the Feds holding this land from the people. In essence these folks are nothing more than Campers. So, how does camping on public land equate L.E. blocking off a road preventing you from the right to travel freely unmolested, nonetheless murdered? See, real cops have to use law in order to justify stopping someone from traveling and it's called PROABABLE CAUSE, in this incident no probable cause was found.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't say anything about Driving being a privilege etc???...
    ...So, with that as a fact OF LAW whichever agency who setup the roadblock were the criminals. We as Americans have a right to free travel and this is all this group was doing...
    No, there is no such right when in a vehicle. Driving is not a right, it is a privilege.

...FACT is it's unconstitutional for Federal Gov. To own land, outside of the land being used for Shipyards, Military bases, Fed buildings such as Courthouses, VA hospitals, post offices and land along the border in the defense of the nation. Article 1, section 8, clause 17 spells this out. Another sub-section of Constitution deals with Feds holding vast amounts of land legally till a new State can be admitted or the lands being held can be delegated to already existing States.
    So, my original point is; the Bundy's Finnicum and others are not on nor breaking any laws by being on PUBLIC PROPERTY, in-fact what's illegal is the Feds holding this land from the people. In essence these folks are nothing more than Campers...
    Like I said…

...Look bud, I get the cause and never disagreed with it. Not ever...
    This is propaganda, not telling the whole story…
    ...It appeared that when Lavoy Finnicum encountered the illegal roadblock his vehicle was already under gunfire...
    ...See, real cops have to use law in order to justify stopping someone from traveling and it's called PROABABLE CAUSE, in this incident no probable cause was found.
    Why do you leave out the parts leading up to approaching the roadblock? What about the part how he was stopped by police, then took off, swerved around a roadspike, and then tried to go around a roadblock?

This looks like another…”since I didn’t win or get away, then I was just playin’ officer.”

Whether the initial pulling over was justified, once he fled that stop any need for probable cause is out the window. He’s showing intent. He swerved around a roadspike and you want probable cause for a road block? WTF?

I suppose the FBI was pretty soft in calling it a failed traffic stop, Finny wanted it to be a high speed chase.

The next time you get pulled over and don’t think it’s justified, go ahead and drive off, see how far you get.

For such a smart man who knew they had it out for him, he sure did give them all the opportunity to get him. I would question his sanity once he drove away form a bunch of cops pointing a gun at him.

No matter what he’s done for the cause, he just set it back ages. In my opinion, he either wasn’t sane or is a selfish asshole…

...So, how does camping on public land equate L.E. blocking off a road preventing you from the right to travel freely unmolested, nonetheless murdered?...
    Really? What is this the insult KVB’s intelligence thread?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

yes there was and almost a dozen local witnesses corroborated the story

recon1
    Yep

No, there is no such right when in a vehicle. Driving is not a right, it is a privilege.

Like I said…

This is propaganda, not telling the whole story…

Why do you leave out the parts leading up to approaching the roadblock? What about the part how he was stopped by police, then took off, swerved around a roadspike, and then tried to go around a roadblock?

This looks like another…”since I didn’t win or get away, then I was just playin’ officer.”

Whether the initial pulling over was justified, once he fled that stop any need for probable cause is out the window. He’s showing intent. He swerved around a roadspike and you want probable cause for a road block? WTF?

I suppose the FBI was pretty soft in calling it a failed traffic stop, Finny wanted it to be a high speed chase.

The next time you get pulled over and don’t think it’s justified, go ahead and drive off, see how far you get.

For such a smart man who knew they had it out for him, he sure did give them all the opportunity to get him. I would question his sanity once he drove away form a bunch of cops pointing a gun at him.

No matter what he’s done for the cause, he just set it back ages. In my opinion, he either wasn’t sane or is a selfish asshole…

Really? What is this the insult KVB’s intelligence thread?

Are you a DJ? because you sure like to spin words.

I'll tell you once again, Lavoy committed no crime and if you do not commit a crime you have 100% God given right to travel without being stopped, questioned, searched effect seized etc.
    From the start the traffic stop was illegal and Lavoy had no obligation to stop whatsoever. So, if the stop was illegal subsequently so was the shooting death of Lavoy Finnicum.

Look, you just tell us what exact law did this group violate. I gave you the exact Constitutional law stating the federal government is forbidden to own land outside of aforementioned situations. You tell me the exact law that probable cause was established for a traffic stop, roadblock and shooting death of a man?

Since this was a supposed fed matter give the USC. No more opinion or spin just give the law…..

First 123 Last