pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

feds raid Oregon militia, shots fired

At least 1 person murdered by feds.
    Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed group occupying a federal wildlife refuge near Burns, Oregon, and three others have been arrested by law enforcement amid gunfire, according to local media.

According to KATU News, Bundy and the others were arrested near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.*Shots were fired after FBI agents and Oregon State Police made a traffic stop.

#BREAKING: 4 arrested including Ammon Bundy near Malheur NWR; shots fired*#LiveOnK2

— KATU News (@KATUNews)*January 27, 2016

Pete Santilli reporting that Ammon Bundy is in custody and shots were fired. No police confirmation.

— Les Zaitz (@LesZaitz)*January 27, 2016

Oregon Live has reported that two people have been shot, citing a “self-styled journalist” named Pete Santilli. Reports of shots fired, injuries, and arrests have not yet been confirmed.*

The outlet also cited Santilli when reporting that the FBI has told the protesters at the refuge to leave immediately.*

However, investigative reporter Les Zaitz, who was reportedly at the refuge, cites a protester as stating that there is no police presence there.

At the refuge, no indication of trouble. One militant discounted report of arrests, said no one is leaving, no police there.

— Les Zaitz (@LesZaitz)*January 27, 2016

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I was wondering what ever happened to those dopes..... now I know.....

if ruby ridge taught these western independent/anti-govt types anything, it's that regardless of how wronged by the gov't you feel, they will nevertheless shoot and kill your ass, and no one else in the nation gives a flying liplock on a fukstick about it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Hopefully no one else dies and the rest of the ordeal ends peacefully.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

They patriots were lead to slaughter by other feds in there own group. Pete santilli Confirmed fed. John ritzheimer confirmed fed. They should not have been at a bird house but the patriot feds wanted this to happen.

Auto Donk

cops/feds/any law enforcement are chomping at the bit for a chance to shoot you.........

I had four jittery laser dots on my chest one night, as they ordered me to the ground..... i just knew one of them would think my shiny keys in my left hand was "justification" to shoot me......

and yes, I was screaming as I hit my knees "I'M UNARMED, DO NOT SHOOT ME, I'M UNARMED, MOTHER FKCERS, I HAVE NO WEAPONS, ETC. ETC. ETC."

retard

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    They patriots were lead to slaughter by other feds in there own group. Pete santilli Confirmed fed. John ritzheimer confirmed fed. They should not have been at a bird house but the patriot feds wanted this to happen.
    https://youtu.be/xqOOqTh8p5U

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This is how them pathetic bastards operate. About 5 years ago they planted idea in 2 hippies heads and later supplied them with fake explosives to blow up one of Cleveland's bridges. If you can't catch a real criminal, make one from law abiding citizen.

Auto Donk

50 gallon drums of sex lube and crates of sex toys??????

fuk..... now I know where that missing order that was supposed to be here in DonkLand last week was erroneously shipped to

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20145

It's funny how almost all the news stories called them "armed" protesters, but the federal agents and cops were never referred to as "armed".

retard

http://youtu.be/Gip2Lp_op-g

They are livestreaming the upcoming gunfight from the inside
    Last edited by retard; 01-27-16 at 11:35 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    It's funny strategic how almost all the news stories called them "armed" protesters, but the federal agents and cops were never referred to as "armed".
    it goes over most peoples heads and they eat it up..not only about gun control either...it's scary how much bull shit is out there. If you don't think for yourself you are being taken for quite a ride.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Taxpayers would've saved so much money if we had droned these domestic terrorists from day 1

Auto Donk

http://youtu.be/Gip2Lp_op-g

They are livestreaming the upcoming gunfight from the inside
    sweet.... brings back memories of the Branch Dividiots outside of Wacko, TX.....

got to see the Feds torch those lunatics, and their innocent kids, live on t.v. when I was living just down the road in Austin back in the Nineties......

I need an App -- hell, maybe I'll create one -- that provides an instantaneous live video link to whatever various law enforcement killings pop up for the day........ that way I won't have to sit watching a frozen federal building all day like some sort of half-ass bobby waves waiting to "flip" poker rollovers in the sbr omaha room

such an app would be very active every damn day.....

might come up with a similarly active "false flag alert/video" app.....

by the way, watched the cnn special on benghazi last night..... wtf was up with the "stand down" orders and who the f'ck gave them to the cia mercenaries who could've saved the ambassador?

did find it interesting how these "BlackWater Contractors" (euphemism for hired killers) can one minute be head-shooting moose-lums by the dozen, then selling insurance in Nebraska a month later....... Spppoookkkyyyyy!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-27-16 at 01:02 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

pretty sure I saw a glimpse of his exposed 1" gherkin and nuetered ball-sack as he shifted the camera down to the console......

big talk from some jackleg without a f'n clue or ounce of true grit or fortitude to act instead of making lame pussyotic youtube videos about what OTHERS should do.....

get your fat-ass crooked-teeth self out there and die with em..........
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So a group of armed rednecks taking over buildings are called "militias" and held out for 3 wks? White people are funny.
    Points Awarded:

kmdubya gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So a group of armed rednecks taking over buildings are called "militias" and held out for 3 wks? White people are funny.
    Slightly more funny than race-bating liberal trolls...but just slightly.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Taxpayers would've saved so much money if we had droned these domestic terrorists from day 1
    That would set a dangerous precedent, one you don't want to see. You would be surprised how the UNPatriot Act and NDAA can be twisted to label virtually ANYONE a 'domestic terrorist.'

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    is that the lunatic from somewhere in the midwest who wound up staging his own murder as part of same lame suicide plot to go out a "hero" instead of a typical loser cop?

I think his nickname was "GI Joe"..........

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Nah, not that guy. But GI JOE's chub wife just got arrested.

This is one of those militia boys showing how pissed he is because everyone is sending them dildos instead of food.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Exactly.

These idiots were warned repeatedly.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

this the f\*g who made a video crying how he couldn't spend xmas with kids because he had to defend constitution and then got all pissy when people sent him bags of dildos from amazon?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

actually good job by law enforcement here

Auto Donk

Nah, not that guy. But GI JOE's chub wife just got arrested.

This is one of those militia boys showing how pissed he is because everyone is sending them dildos instead of food.
    wow..... quite the "show" for the press/nation, tossing aside all those dildos...... you can damn sure count on him, after the cameras were gone, picking out a few big ones to use on himself when the lights are out and the cabin cold......

I just sent em some large plantains and foot long kilbasa sausages..... that way they can kill two birds with one stone..... back door action and then dinner

Auto Donk

shit... just watched the gif again.... one of those boxes was at least three foot long..... those big-ass rubber horse dicks on-line aren't cheap!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Auto Donk

BF, this guy needs to get laid......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard