ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Are you really that stupid? (I don't want to offend you, but what is the liberal word for stupid? )
    Do you know that almost every penny made by -- come from selling us OUR capitalists goods, made by western corporations in China??? The only Chinese export I see here in America is Chinese buffets.
    Lol I'm trying hard not to engage you, but this is beyond mindblowing because I believe that you sincerely believe what you're saying. If it says "Made in China" on it, aren't you led to believe that signifies a Chinese export? I agree many western companies make things in China, but not all products "Made in China" are products of western companies.

ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Ok last post.

You left out a big piece of the story. I got the following from dailymail.co.uk:

Head teacher Marie-Louise Litton said: ‘I wish to make it absolutely clear that the decision to pursue the matter further was not made by the school.’ A spokesman from Hampshire Constabulary said: ‘The school contacted us in good faith and in complete accordance with their safeguarding procedures.
    ‘We have a duty to respond to these concerns and we spoke to the pupil and his father informally about comments and internet usage at school. No issues were identified and the matter is closed.’
    No further action was taken against Joe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz42u3VokcQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So law enforcement does what law enforcement does. It's just like when an old white lady sees a black man let's say delivering groceries to someone's home, calls the police and says, omg there's a strange person in front of Mrs. X's home. Please come quick!

The police obviously are obligated to come and do what they're trained to do. It's not like they care that this kid's father is a UKIP supporter. If you are a UK resident who doesn't like certain counter-terrorism laws, then get politically engaged and vote differently. Same lesson can be applied in any democracy / democratic-republic.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

But it was so much more sensational when the Thought Police were coming and we had to band together as Wolverines (our high school mascot) and fight them.

First 123