PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Anyone Have time for a Road-Trip? I Don`t Do Drugs!!

Hello Men,

I am in upstate NY, a temporarily retired tractor-trailer driver (to be divorced w/ NO kids fukking rules!!), and starting to get tired of doing little odd-jobs around the house.
    However, not tired enough to go back to work! Nope.

I resist working for someone else and since I have enough money saved for a couple years, why would I? I love driving and am looking to do some different things for a few weeks or so. Like maybe smoking a joint in the mountains of Colorado?? OR, maybe smoking a joint Chicago?? Hey, I know what the fukk forum I am on, so of course I am willing to smoke a joint in Las Vegas as well!! I am not tough to get along with, huh?

Anyone have any ideas? If I understand correctly, jj greenbud is in Vegas, we will track that motherfukker down and have a couple drinks.

Btw Men, I have been exploring C`list Rideshare and similar sites for a month now and have been unable to hook-up with anyone, but in fairness to me, my search was more selective in that I was only seeking bitches...

Call me... let`s smoke a joint!

btw, I am over 40, maybe closer to 50, and yes I smoke a joint once in awhile !!

Time-stamp shows that it IS 4:20 somewhere!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, KVB, and RubberKettle

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Brilliant!

PittsburghPlayer

WoW,
    Thanks RocketMan. I was afraid I would get my balls broken...still might !!

I am probably going to end-up making this trip solo but thought it might be cool to have a beer, maybe smoke a joint with one or two good men along the way...
    Btw, I am not asking anyone for a place to crash, or anything else. Just want to see the USA...

I

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If you swing thru the lone star state, I'll grab a beer with you....

we can shoot some guns... I know a small hole in the wall bar in Cut n Shoot, TX, with a bunch of biker types that I need a back-up man before I go in to settle a small score.... (the "score" is some meth head biker from Montgomery County who is the leader of some half-ass biker gang now has his hands on an $18,000 engagement ring that a client of mine bought for his ex-fiance, and traditional law enforcement refuses to get involved, so I've been hired to retrieve it).

Are you a good shot? Good under intense, pressure packed situations?

I'll provide you with two guns (.357 and 9 mm) and an autographed Kevlar vest.

PittsburghPlayer

Donk, I don`t think I will be making it home after hanging with you. Am I a good shot? Good enough.
    So I accept your invite!! We will play this loose for now...

I am 24 hours from Denver, that as of now is my first destination. . .
    And no shit, as much as I love good smoke, I am too afraid to cross state lines with more than a joint or 2 (fukk you corrupt politicians, and people - because of my NY tags I FEAR crossing god damn STATE fukking lines. With a JOINT !!!) The good news? I can make it to Den on 2 joints!!
    If I were younger, and gave more of a shit, I would make some vids... so that is up to anyone I meet along the way. (Donk, I am going to assume the establishment that you .... has cameras, so I will leave it to them or others to post to forum)

Hey, you men have to pardon me, watch THIS... I am going to a bank, MY bank and taking ALL of my money out... when shit hits the fan??? and the market crashes? That will be on me! I know after 24 hours or less my cash will be worthless. Just bored !
    Like the cokksucker big bizmen seem to be!! Rape the planet, make slaves of human beings. Call it success!! Bullshit.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 01-20-16 at 11:17 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

edit: I am no longer looking for anyone from here(forum) to travel with - but I am on-board with meeting some of you good fukkers for a beer and/or meal and/or a (female) tail-chase. I need nothing, cash, place to crash, food...nothing. Just looking for a nice/good experience.

Please disregard post above. . . I was blabbering and OBVIOUSLY did NOT have enough cash to withdraw from all 2 of my accounts - to start the collapse of our world economy.

I see that it is from Jan 20 this year. 1/20 ......4-20... to me they are all the same. . . maybe I smoke too much!!

I Posted in another thread that I am finally going to make this trip next week... Just need to see my lawyer to update my "last will and testament" in case I do not make it home! and attend to one other matter...

I love the line in the following song...
    "I`m Number One - and You`re Still No One" sing that to the woman that you never want to see again!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gpZN1L2VwIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-23-16 at 11:09 PM.

Hotshotballer
    Hotshotballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah right

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshotballer View Post
    Yeah right
    Yeah right what woman? What are you bitching about? 20 posts, and already a bitch here!
    That a girl!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

No one is busting your balls so I will.

In your thread title you say you don't do drugs, yet every other word is doing drugs? Sup?

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    No one is busting your balls so I will.
    In your thread title you say you don't do drugs, yet every other word is doing drugs? Sup?
    I was smoking too much weed... Have slowed down considerably lately. . .

also had a problem that I finally received "relief" from on Mon, this week. . .
    time to move-on...

Now it seems my biggest decision, or dilemma is what to do after this road-trip??
    Go back to work? or spend time Fishing and `capping baseball this summer?

problem solved !!

anyone wanna smoke a joint?
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-25-16 at 03:13 PM.

PittsburghPlayer

Update:

Never found anyone to make this run with so I have decided to go solo.

Leaving NY around Nov 1st and heading to Galveston. A couple/few days on the beach, a couple few hours and beers with AutoMan and then heading up into the mountains.

I am less fukked up than at the beginning of the year and figure that any time is a good time to die!
    Have not smoked a joint since Labor Day weekend. THAT is fukked up!!

Donk, Your mailbox is full - Not heading to Galveston unless we talk prior...
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 10-20-16 at 07:51 AM.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I don't consider a pot smoker a drug user... I am pretty sure most agree.

Any meth-head biker that gets his hands on a $18k ring has already squandered that... there is nothing to retrieve.

Safe travels buddy... I plan to do the same thing in the spring of 2017... I will be headed west to Colorado then Vegas, Tijuana, SD, LA, SFO - then most likely north to Portland, Seattle

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Cruise through Detroit and you can sleep in one of my gardens, bath in my buds, sit row one behind pistons bench, watch a lions game from lower bowl, fish in one of my two lakes, hunt on my 16 acres, and have my daughter.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I don't consider a pot smoker a drug user... I am pretty sure most agree.

Any meth-head biker that gets his hands on a $18k ring has already squandered that... there is nothing to retrieve.

Safe travels buddy... I plan to do the same thing in the spring of 2017... I will be headed west to Colorado then Vegas, Tijuana, SD, LA, SFO - then most likely north to Portland, Seattle

PittsburghPlayer

Thank you Sportsfan and No1, I will keep you men posted...