Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

no, no reason to.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by lilpete View Post
    if any aliens are reading this i just want to say please dont come to earth, it sucks
    They already know that, that's why they dropped us off and left

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    no, no reason to.
    Actually there is plenty of reason to believe that there may be other living things in the universe but very slim chance they have visited Earth.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

what if the aliens rig sports games using mind control technology to bury the betting public and then feed off of the negative energies??

lilpete

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    very nice

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Is the universe infinite? If you believe so, I think it's insane to believe that aliens do not exist.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I actually have been where the Jeep is on the hill at Area 51 . I have seen some things in my life so yes i definitely do believe there is something out there.

lilpete

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Is the universe infinite? If you believe so, I think it's insane to believe that aliens do not exist.
    i dont know what i believe. id like to think that we are not alone but at the same time it would be weird and interesting if we were alone. my gut tells me that we will have some kind of encounter in the near future with other worldly beings but in a good way

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I hope they aren't like the ones in, "To Serve Man", from the Twilight Zone.

captrobey

i dont know what i believe. id like to think that we are not alone but at the same time it would be weird and interesting if we were alone. my gut tells me that we will have some kind of encounter in the near future with other worldly beings but in a good way
    I believe they have already been here. One thing besides what i have seen with my own eyes is what others have had happened to them. Look up Dr Roger Leir. He has done a good dozen operations on people that claim they were abducted. They actually had x-rays and he could see there was something actually inside them. So he would operate and take them out. Some of these he filmed. Now, he has done a good dozen of these but he basically does them for free which is why he has not done more. It is more because he wants to see what these objects are.

He found that after they analyzed the objects they appear to be attached to the nerve endings and emit radio waves. Making me wonder is it some kind of tracking device.

What is really ashame is when someone says they saw something they get made fun of or if it is a really credible witness they end up losing their job. So many pilots or military see things and when they come forward they pay for being honest. Look at Kenju Terauchi. This guy had probably one of the biggest encounters ever . Has tons of flying experience and was also an ex-fighter pilot. They recorded everything he saw plus they caught it on radar. For his honesty they took him off the plane as a pilot and stuck him behind a desk. And this was not a little object he saw . There was more then one object there were three,He described the main one as the size of more then 2 Aircraft Carriers.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Most of you are smart - not naming names! None of you are dumb, leave that at that...

Myself? ALL of you fukkers (good-men) are ALIEN to me !! still love Ya (don`t tell anyone I said/wrote that!!), as ALL of US here (forum) have something(s) in common!!

Hug your Mothers and GrandMothers today - Easter Sunday. Show her that HER FAITH in ......, which brought you and me here - is GREATLY appreciated!

Every day is a good day to honor Mom!! and her Mom, and so on...
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-27-16 at 09:10 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't believe in Aliens. I only believe in what The Bible says.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Aliens, no. Ghosts, yes.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Aliens, no. Ghosts, yes.
    I second this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

It's kinda silly to believe we are the only intelligent species in endless space with billions of galaxies and planets going on endlessly.. Now whether or not Aliens have come into contact with Earth is up for question..

I think of it this way, there has been millions of Alien sightings going on now for over 1000's of years and I can't imagine them all being bogus, but more importantly what is responsible for this HUGE technological advancement we've experienced in just the last 100 years?

Did humans just wake up and become smart all of the sudden or were we given insight into these technological advances, did we reverse engineer something we found that opened doors to space travel and what not?

lilpete

life is a game dont take things so seriously the reason i ask about aliens is because i have had several encounters and have reason to believe that they are monitoring me but they cant take me away because we live in a free-will universe

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Snowball

absolutely not.

The aliens hype started as a coverup for secret aircraft.
    To this day there are secret aircraft in the skies, all man-made.

High3rEl3m3nt

snowball, even if we are to say that's true--it might be, it might not, consider whether aliens exist outside of our "world." To say that aliens do not exist in any shape or form seems like a giant leap of faith.

youtube video is short and worth looking at--has nothing to do with aliens. Towards the end shows a visual of the size of our galaxy and a visual of other galaxies.

https://youtu.be/gIbfYsQfNWs
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 03-28-16 at 11:17 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Just because the bible doesn't mention anything about Aliens does that really mean there are none?. Bible really doesn't mention anything about dinosaurs either and does that mean there never were any? Same with ghosts and spirits, bible says they are all demonic and i'm not convinced about that... Same with man kind only being 6000 years old as many things point to that claim being false..

I'm a Christian thru and thru but the bible has it's gray areas.. I know that's blasphemy but I keep an open mind to all things and don't draw lines in the sand.. If God is upset at me for saying these things then I ask for forgiveness.. I'm just a curious soul by nature and question all things and always will if I have doubts....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-16 at 11:55 AM.

Snowball

snowball, even if we are to say that's true--it might be, it might not, consider whether aliens exist outside of our "world." To say that aliens do not exist in any shape or form seems like a giant leap of faith.
    I already know enough about cosmology to know that I don't want to watch colorized artist renderings
    of outer space. The "leap of faith" is that of a belief in extraterrestrial intelligent, or even non-intelligent
    life, because to this day, there is zero evidence of aliens. There is much evidence concerning UFO's being
    man-made.

lilpete

the bible has many good positive messages but otuside of that i cant honestly say i believe 90% of what it says

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I believe 100 percent of what the Bible says
    and I know life came from God.
    Its not possible for processes of nature to create life.
    There is no aliens, but there are deceptions in the sky.
    These things are illusions.
    I know more about it, it has more to do with the occult

2thess 2
    Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

High3rEl3m3nt

Snowball, isn't our existence evidence enough that aliens are likely to exist? We exist in the tiniest fraction of space--purpose of the colorful artistic video.

If you believe in the Bible, I understand your argument though I disagree.

Snowball

Snowball, isn't our existence evidence enough that aliens are likely to exist? We exist in the tiniest fraction of space--purpose of the colorful artistic video.

If you believe in the Bible, I understand your argument though I disagree.
    I didn't say anything about the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible contains no denial of
    extraterrestrial life. Extraterrestrial life does not exist - until it does - and only
    then if it is thoroughly vetted to be true.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Alot of the world is not round thinking going on in this thread because the Bible doesn't say it is round...

Possible Alien life existing and the bible have nothing to do with one another.. It's really not our concern until it becomes our concern as far as advanced alien life looking in on this tiny blue planet either..

I'd like to think there is Alien life outside of Earth and we aren't the only living things in vast space.. To think there isn't life on other planets is thinking small..

lilpete

i wish a hot alien babe would scoop me up and we could bet march madness and stay up all night havin fun

captrobey

i wish a hot alien babe would scoop me up and we could bet march madness and stay up all night havin fun

lilpete

i bet she was hott 40 years ago

captrobey

i bet she was hott 40 years ago
    On her planet she is considered hot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys should watch the show "NASA's unexplained files" and catch up with what we see and know in space today.. Channel 352 directv... The show only airs once a week but I love it..

This might open some views to some of what of you do or do not believe.. The show is legit and they talk with past astronaut first hand experiences and people that worked at NASA.. unreleased tapes never heard before, declassified stuff, etc.. Hubble veiws, planet life theories, etc...

Couple of shows were very eye opening to say the least..

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You guys should watch the show "NASA's unexplained files" and catch up with what we see and know in space today.. Channel 352 directv... The show only airs once a week but I love it..

This might open some views to some of what of you do or do not believe.. The show is legit and they talk with past astronaut first hand experiences and people that worked at NASA.. unreleased tapes never heard before, declassified stuff, etc.. Hubble veiws, planet life theories, etc...

Couple of shows were very eye opening to say the least..
    Watched every episode great show

captrobey

Another show i really like and there are a ton i watch , is fact or fake paranormal files. They investigate internet videos that are the most paranormal ones and try to debunk them by recreating them. Some of them are really good. There was one on the Paulding Light that they tried everything to find it or recreate it and they could not figure out WTH the light was. Haunted History is a good show too. We went on our honeymoon way back to the Buford House in Tombstone because on Haunted History they said it was the most Haunted Bed and Breakfast in the USA. So we spent a few days of our Honeymoon there. It is ashame because it is closed down now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Watched every episode great show
    Right on brother!!!.. Is a good show.. It takes you really thru the history of NASA, what has happened that wasn't talked about before, etc.. even the Russian space stuff too.... They back it up with astronauts or NASA official interviews which I like.. First hand accounts of stuff..

They manage to pack alot of info in those one hour shows.. That is certainly NASA channels claim to fame show for sure IMO..

First 1234 Last