pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

brown plague hits Europe

Stoneage beasts invade European continent.

This trucker needs to aim better next time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, bradthebloke, and jhilbert

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting they consider The Syrian refugees blacks??arent they Arabs? Because most don't consider themselves to be black. On another note what's up with Muslims being rapists? Sweden,U.K. And Germany have all had incidents in the last few weeks. That first video is a trip who thought that was a good idea to let them walk around in mobs of 100s on the highway unsupervised?? Nobody wants to say it but Sweden,France, and Germany for sure are fukked. There's no coming back from this. I feel like an asshole for saying that but it's the truth.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Nobody wants to say it but Sweden,France, and Germany for sure are fukked. There's no coming back from this. I feel like an asshole for saying that but it's the truth.
    You can add Netherlands Belgium Denmark and Norway to the list

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

I predict that 100 years from now, Russia will the pre-eminent world power.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    You can add Netherlands Belgium Denmark and Norway to the list
    I thought Denmark cut off immigration completely.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Some of the stuff the trucker says in first video is pretty funny.

And yeah, there fukked,

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is some crazy mindsets they have to deal with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-willing.html

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

WTF? Who goes as a guest to a foreign country, walks the streets and throws shit at truckers?

As the trucker said, why aren't those fuks fighting for their country? Fukking cowards!

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

That guy looks like the French Twin of JJ

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

read this headline before that first cup of coffee..... was wondering how the fuk 200,000 mescins could swim the gulf of mexico and then the atlantic ocean

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

non americans should not be allowed in usa

It is best just to deport them

Auto Donk

after watching the vids, i can safely say that all of those refugees are being "properly vetted" and none are terrorists.....

bottom line, France is fukked

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Many of these countries never recover from this. So sad

Auto Donk

ps.... funny, but despite being an ocean away, this truck driver sounds much like myself when I'm playing poker on SBR.... all the shouts of "gay cahksucker", "fuk you's", etc......

good shit

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Interesting they consider The Syrian refugees blacks??arent they Arabs? Because most don't consider themselves to be black. On another note what's up with Muslims being rapists? Sweden,U.K. And Germany have all had incidents in the last few weeks. That first video is a trip who thought that was a good idea to let them walk around in mobs of 100s on the highway unsupervised?? Nobody wants to say it but Sweden,France, and Germany for sure are fukked. There's no coming back from this. I feel like an asshole for saying that but it's the truth.
    NO NO NO.

This has been going on for years, not the past few weeks. YEARS.

That entire continent is screwed and you're absolutely correct in saying there is NO coming back from this.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Places I'd like to visit....
    France
    Germany

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    NO NO NO.

This has been going on for years, not the past few weeks. YEARS.

That entire continent is screwed and you're absolutely correct in saying there is NO coming back from this.
    Hostile when I said the last few weeks that was about the rapes happening in Europe. I know the immigration has been going on for a while I met some Swedish Muslims in Thailand of all places in 2007.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    WTF? Who goes as a guest to a foreign country, walks the streets and throws shit at truckers?

As the trucker said, why aren't those fuks fighting for their country? Fukking cowards!

The french truck driver has a short memory. He's really telling anyone to go fight for their country? And calling them cowards? Lolx3

hostile takeover

I gotcha teaser. We're on the same side.

But I'm also saying the raping in Europe by migrants from africa and the middle east has been going on for years.
    This is in their nature. It's sharia law. This is how they treat women and it's accepted according the mohammed and allah.

When the moors invaded in the middle ages it took over 500 years for Italy and the Sicilians to kick their butts back to where they came from.

This time it's over for all of Europe and they did it to themselves.

America's last chance will be in November.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Ya know I dont follow what goes on in Europe (or pretty much anywhere else outside of North America) bc I'm American and just honestly dont normally care what's goin on in countries across oceans but this story interests me and I find it absolutely fascinating the left-wing "demonstrations" going on that are not just supporting allowing Muslims to takeover Europe but openly welcoming/inviting them to take it over...these demonstrators I assume will all be raped and/or beheaded soon by their new guests.

The reaction I have is that it reminds of those ppl in the movie Independence Day that were having welcoming parties for the aliens.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-15-16 at 10:38 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Places I'd like to visit....
    France
    Germany

hostile takeover

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

The reaction I have is that it reminds of those ppl in the movie Independence Day that were having welcoming parties for the aliens.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

The french truck driver has a short memory. He's really telling anyone to go fight for their country? And calling them cowards? Lolx3
    By him trying to run some of them over.......he was fighting for his country.

DwightShrute

TRUMP was right again

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I predict that 100 years from now, Russia will the pre-eminent world power.
    Islam is the 2nd largest religion in Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    That guy looks like the French Twin of JJ
    The trucker is from Hungary.

DwightShrute

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...to-europe.html

German police: It's an Arab rape game called Taharrush, and now it has come to Europe

After the NYE mass assaults against women in several European cities, the German Federal Criminal Police Office, BKA, now say that the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe, reports the German newspaper Die Welt.

In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants. Also Sweden and Finland experienced the same on New Year's Eve.

- The attacks range from sexual molestation to rape, says head of BKA, Holger Münch.

The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

If there is enough men, the woman is dragged along by the mob, while the men take turns ripping her clothes off, grope her, and inserting fingers in her various body orifices.

Taharrush is noted in Egypt as a kind of "lighter sexual abuse or gang rape" and occurred during the Egyptian Revolution (The Arab Spring) of 2011 in the unrest at the Tahrir Square, where Egyptian women and in some cases foreign journalists were surrounded by groups of men, often having been touched with sexual intent and partly undressed, stripped naked and gang raped.

WATCH: Lara Logan explains the ''Taharrush rape game''

Example of "Taharrush" in the Arab world. Warning! Strong content!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...to-europe.html

German police: It's an Arab rape game called Taharrush, and now it has come to Europe

After the NYE mass assaults against women in several European cities, the German Federal Criminal Police Office, BKA, now say that the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe, reports the German newspaper Die Welt.

In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants. Also Sweden and Finland experienced the same on New Year's Eve.

- The attacks range from sexual molestation to rape, says head of BKA, Holger Münch.

The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and then the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

They surround the victim in circles. The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

If there is enough men, the woman is dragged along by the mob, while the men take turns ripping her clothes off, grope her, and inserting fingers in her various body orifices.

Taharrush is noted in Egypt as a kind of "lighter sexual abuse or gang rape" and occurred during the Egyptian Revolution (The Arab Spring) of 2011 in the unrest at the Tahrir Square, where Egyptian women and in some cases foreign journalists were surrounded by groups of men, often having been touched with sexual intent and partly undressed, stripped naked and gang raped.

WATCH: Lara Logan explains the ''Taharrush rape game''

Example of "Taharrush" in the Arab world. Warning! Strong content!
    The picture is not from Germany and this is well known by now.

So called "Taharrush" was used from Egyptian police undercover against demonstrants.

Now don't get me wrong: Throw those idiots out right now.
    But at the same time the things that happened in Köln, Stuttgart etc are blown totally out of proportion right now. "Gangraping immigrants" lol. They basically grabbed asses and , all this as a distraction so they can steal handbags and shit. One person was allegedly "raped". Now at the same time, every year on the Oktoberfest in Munich there are over 200 women raped. Talk about a double standard huh...

DwightShrute

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yes, and? That's what I said.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    The picture is not from Germany and this is well known by now.

So called "Taharrush" was used from Egyptian police undercover against demonstrants.

Now don't get me wrong: Throw those idiots out right now.
    But at the same time the things that happened in Köln, Stuttgart etc are blown totally out of proportion right now. "Gangraping immigrants" lol. They basically grabbed asses and , all this as a distraction so they can steal handbags and shit. One person was allegedly "raped". Now at the same time, every year on the Oktoberfest in Munich there are over 200 women raped. Talk about a double standard huh...
    I know youtube is fuckked right now but this is a great watch

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I know youtube is fuckked right now but this is a great watch

Shit is lagging terribly, will watch later. Watched the first few minutes though and I get where he is going but think he will miss the point eventually.
    Point being: search for rapists and you will find rapists, search for Tunesians/Syrians/whatever and you will find Tunesians/Syrians/whatever.
    What I want to say is that I happily agree to talking about "rape culture" as a whole.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I would like to drink a beer with that truck driver.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I would like to drink a beer with that truck driver.

1234 ... Last