Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Yeah, well, not much accomplished. Don't bet the big road favorites, you'll go broke.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    No blacks. All races outside of blacks are too short and too slow for sports. Whites a little better but no match.
    Yeah sure, that's why around 95% of olympic gold medals are won by non-blacks, right? Man, black supremacists say the darndest things.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Yeah sure, that's why around 95% of olympic gold medals are won by non-blacks, right? Man, black supremacists say the darndest things.
    Not much else but jihad fantasies from BN. He thinks these guys will conquer the world.

jihadrageboy.jpg

How will they do it without a bankroll? Let Buffalo Jihad explain.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You 49.5% SBR posters are never gonna learn. You are going to bet those road favorites. This team is so bad. They are terrible. They can't cover. You are going to bet against Duquense +28, Georgia State +36 your whole lives.

And then it's. That coach is an idiot. The refs fixed the game. I can't believe they didn't win.

I'm telling you the road team is going to be off their game. The team is fired up at home.

Mark my words. Track your performance. 15 years, 30 years. It does not matter. 49.5%

The US doesn't cover on the road.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I give the camel jockies the nod in the "flag burning" competition, as well

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Omri Casspi is a baller.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I also give arabs the nod when it comes to internet dating.....

I always prided myself back in my single days of being able to look over profiles on yahoo personals and match.com and being able to pick out the absolute freaks (in a damn good way) simply from the photos posted....

arab men, on the other hand, have only this shit to go from (see photo below):

accordingly, these dusty nuts must be real pros at online dating, having so little info to glean from, and so much of it being seemingly identical in nature..... to be able to pick out the freaks who, for example, take it up the ass one second, only to the hop off the next second and blow you to completion with no wipe down whatsoever, ie, a true ass to mouth freak, it must take a helluva lot of skill.......... more than most of the ordinary internet dating world possesses.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-08-16 at 11:28 AM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Buffalo nickel are you wearing a fukking burka right now man?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

no oil they are worthless

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Well it's been a week and nobody could name even one person. I think it's safe to say that they don't exist.

First 123