Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Michigan's starting girls backcourt last season were lesbian lovers...

I just found this out today. I was watching Big 10 network, and I saw one really hot girl (at least hot for girls basketball) in the game. Her name is Katelynn Flaherty. Here are some pictures:

KatelynnF1.jpg

KatelynnF2.jpg

KatelynnF4.jpg

I got to looking at some of her other pictures wondering who this girl's boyfriend was. Turns out, she was a freshman last year and started dating a senior who was on the team - Shannon Smith. They are still together a year later (Shannon Smith graduated). This other girl is a total dyke. She looks like a dude. It's all over her instagram and Twitter. Here are two pics of them:

Katelynn and Shannon.jpg

Katelynn and Shannon 2.jpg

I'm just at a loss for words. Katelynn looks too attractive to be a lesbian, and then when she's with a girl that looks like a guy and dresses like a guy - something is off here. But, talk about a scandal. What's the coach of Michigan thinking? Players hooking up with each other on the squad?

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I just found this out today. I was watching Big 10 network, and I saw one really hot girl (at least hot for girls basketball) in the game. Her name is Katelynn Flaherty. Here are some pictures:

KatelynnF1.jpg

KatelynnF2.jpg

KatelynnF4.jpg

I got to looking at some of her other pictures wondering who this girl's boyfriend was. Turns out, she was a freshman last year and started dating a senior who was on the team - Shannon Smith. They are still together a year later (Shannon Smith graduated). This other girl is a total dyke. She looks like a dude. It's all over her instagram and Twitter. Here are two pics of them:

Katelynn and Shannon.jpg

I'm just at a loss for words. Katelynn looks too attractive to be a lesbian, and then when she's with a girl that looks like a guy and dresses like a guy - something is off here. But, talk about a scandal. What's the coach of Michigan thinking? Players hooking up with each other on the squad?
    Creeper much?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Dude like all of female collegiate sports are munching each other's carpets. Business as usual

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Huh? I dated a college athlete. Plenty of dykes on the team, there were a couple dating..nobody cares.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Is there any footage of Shannon drilling Katelynn with a strap-on during halftime of one of their games?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the hot one sounds like a disenchanted babe who needs a little, well "a lot" of, Donk in her life.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the hot one sounds like a disenchanted babe who needs a little, well "a lot" of, Donk in her life.....
    Get 'er Donker. You can lap the gap better than anyone!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

damn, she is fine as hell

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

plaza why do you care?

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

Mods lets get plaza a creeper badge

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Bring her back over to are side mate.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Plaza I get the feeling you go to Univ of Mich and were scorned by the hot chick.

Plaza its gonna be ok

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of hot lesbians...plaza like 50% of woman basketball players have slept with chicks or are lesbians. Thought this was common knowledge look at the wnba.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Every girl eats pussy in college. The hot one will go back to dikk after she graduates.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    A lot of hot lesbians...plaza like 50% of woman basketball players have slept with chicks or are lesbians. Thought this was common knowledge look at the wnba.
    i know WNBA probly is 70% dykes. And there are hot lesbians - they usually are with other hot girls though.

Donk is correct. There's something strange going on here. Freshmen femme girl gets turned out by a senior dyke. She has to hate her family or something.

packerd_00

Why do these chicks go for bull dykes but hate guys, doesn't make alot of sense.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of the have childhood trauma ,some have been screwed over by guys. It's complex because it looks like they want a dude but they still get a chick that understands her feelings. It's weird I see it in Hollywood all the time hot chick with a flat top bull dyke.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Yeah I see your point.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Is there any footage of Shannon drilling Katelynn with a strap-on during halftime of one of their games?
    Giant. I have noticed quite a few of your posts have been directly stolen from my inner thoughts....
    Cut the shit and get out of my head.

Keep up the good work though.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    It's hard to tell if they're good at basketball or not because I'm 100% transfixed on more important things.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Shea,
    Less we forget Auto Donk's probably lickin his chops for a run. I know I amGreat Vid Thks for postin

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

KatelynnF1.jpg

KatelynnF2.jpg

KatelynnF4.jpg

Katelynn and Shannon.jpg

Excellent detective work, Plaza.

Let us know when you find the nudes.

Plaza23

None to be found. But this is quite depressing when a bull dyke is pulling hotter chics than me these days:

Katelynn and Shannon 3.jpg

Their instagrams are:

https://www.instagram.com/katelynnflaherty/

https://www.instagram.com/dasmithkid5/

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

When I went to vegas over new years recently I sat next to two college girls on the plane. One was attractive the other just so so. After the drinks started flowing and we started getting loose they confirmed my suspension that they were indeed lesbian lovers.

The hot one kept giving me the bedroom eyes and I thought I might get an invite. But the butch was getting very jealous and even insisted the hot one accompany her to the bathroom. She was right to think that because even after they told me they were lovers had i gotten even 30 seconds alone with the hot one i would have made my move. Told her my Instagram handle or something along those lines and tried to bang her. They are so virile at that age that nature took over and I couldn't help myself. She was 21 and I would have beat her little buns in.

Moral of the story is........? Idk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

genetic gene thats all

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    genetic gene thats all
    Keep an eye on Genetic Gene for March Madness, I think he's still with Al DeMarco.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Shannon is a lucky dude!