teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Affluenza teen and mom caught in Mexico...

Why do people always run to Mexico? Never understood it? Think they have passports no excuse for that stupid shit? Unless of course their passports got flagged which I think they may have been. Still Mexico??

teaserpleaser

In Puerto Vallarta a place with a ton of tourists that would recognize you

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'd go to Denmark or Sweden

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

great news I hope he goes to jail for a long fckin time.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Glad they got that kid. Hopefully they'll throw the book at both him and his mom!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

he dyed his red hair black but kept the same douchey haircut

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

shoulda got a bowl cut and a sombrero

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'd go to Denmark or Sweden
    That's a good one sweden.... For a fugitive Brazil would be smart I checked a few days ago it was 4 reals to 1 US dollar which is about as good as I've seen. If you father a Brazilian child they won't deport you and you can become a permanent resident become a citizen in a year or so. Brazil is facing some bad times right now but kid could have had a normal life there. Justice ,the kids going to get the prison term he deserved in the first place.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

My gut tells me he gets off lite, again

They could have convicted him of any charges they wanted after the crash, got any sentence they asked for, and he ended up on probation

Now I'm supposed to believe the DA is going to hold him accountable?
    Last edited by The Kraken; 12-29-15 at 08:43 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

They could have convicted him of any charges they wanted after the crash, got any sentence they asked for, and he ended up on probation

The only thing that makes sense is that the family was tight with the DA and/or judge. I think him fleeing will get him a harsher sentence...Texas hits DUI offenders hard in most cases.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The only thing that makes sense is that the family was tight with the DA and/or judge. I think him fleeing will get him a harsher sentence...Texas hits DUI offenders hard in most cases.

Had no idea about this story until I saw "teen mexico" on yahoo trending this morning. Fuking ridiculous story. Toss the kid in jail, fuk his mom, toss her in jail too.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    the kid committed vehicular homicide, not "dui".

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was under 18 before, now can be treated as an adult in the big boy system. He's going to be someone's belated Christmas toy soon.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wonder how long mexico will hold them. Mexico held that guy who crossed by accident with guns in his car for a long time.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wonder how long mexico will hold them. Mexico held that guy who crossed by accident with guns in his car for a long time.
    totally different situation...guy with guns committed a crime in Mexico....this clown kid was wanted in the US and fled to Mexico. The US Marshals had already been working with the Mexican authorities to send him back to Texas. He did not commit a crime in Mexico, so the Mexicans don't want him

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    the kid committed vehicular homicide, not "dui".
    which further proves my point on the kid's family being tight with the DA/Judge. People that get just a DUI in Texas many times pay more consequences than this kid did for vehicular homicide.

teaserpleaser

They have to bend him over now he violated his probation and attempted to avoid justice by fleeing the country. The nation is watching they really have no choice but to hammer him. Hope they give that mother of his a little jail time as well.

teaserpleaser

^in other words he fukked up his 2nd chance. If I knew the victims families I would have told them don't be too mad about him getting a decade of probation... What are the odds this spoiled brat can stay away from booze or out of trouble for such a long time. It was only a matter of time.

teaserpleaser

Damn cnn saying he may only face 4 months in jail fukkin kid might get off again unreal

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Damn cnn saying he may only face 4 months in jail fukkin kid might get off again unreal
    only because of Texas law of violating "Juvenile probation". They can only jail him up until he is 19 which is about 4 months. If they can get around this somehow, he can get up to 40 years as an adult.

teaserpleaser

They got caught because they ordered dominos pizza with their cell phone how did they get rich being so stupid? Going away party (friends will talk...that's retarded)running to a tourist area also stupid...using your cell phone dumb bastards. First thing I would have done was get rid of that cell phone they can ping your location ....those cell phones get a lot of people busted. If you must trac phone burner... They werent cut out for the fugitive lifestyle it was only a matter of time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Give the kid 10 years

Need to teach drinkers a lesson

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    They got caught because they ordered dominos pizza with their cell phone how did they get rich being so stupid? Going away party (friends will talk...that's retarded)running to a tourist area also stupid...using your cell phone dumb bastards. First thing I would have done was get rid of that cell phone they can ping your location ....those cell phones get a lot of people busted. If you must trac phone burner... They werent cut out for the fugitive lifestyle it was only a matter of time.

I'm guessing the kid and the mother weren't the ones bringing the money into the family. Maybe Mexico is different, but usually when travelling I bring an old cell phone with a sim card (old att phone) and just buy a sim card down there. Last trip I just handed the phone to the guy carrying bags to the room, he brought it back to me loaded up with 60 minutes and a couple joints, handed him 50 bucks. Guy said "I put my number in there, you need anything call me" service couldn't get any better than that.