jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Edit, maybe that was a bit harsh.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-04-16 at 07:58 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That has been debunked. The parts are not the same.
    It's in a previous post.

Here's a video of what purports to be debris, but it's plainly staged.
    No burns, just doesn't look legitimate. Of course, they want us to believe
    the wings just cut through the tower like butter.

It's all b.s.

a recovery effort and investigation commensurate with the scale of the disaster would gather and catalog the aircraft remains with great care. This was apparently not done for the doomed aircraft just as it was not done for the collapsed buildings. The order of the day was to remove and recycle the evidence, not preserve and study it.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/aircraft.html
    dumbasses.... that video of the thing in the truck is not a f'n plane part; it's f'n silverstein's hearing aid.....

I heard there was some discrepency related to the parts found soon after the crash, I had not heard that about the landing gear found wedged between two nearby buildings a few years back.....

please post something saying that landing gear did not come off the types of jets that ALLEGEDLY hit the twin towers.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Anyone with the time to relax, and watch a full-length documentary
    about the 911 job, watch this. Cue it up on your smart tv or feed it
    to a large screen, whatever your deal is.

Auto Donk

i was hooked on Missing Links immediately, in light of the cool intro music.....

Snowball

watch this carefully.. you'll see how the big gash in the tower meant to appear
    like it was caused by a plane happened 6-7 seconds AFTER "impact" of the ""plane".

This means the plane did not go through or cause that enimatic hole in the tower
    everyone thinks of.

Auto Donk

like it was caused by a plane happened 6-7 seconds AFTER "impact" of the ""plane".

This means the plane did not go through or cause that enimatic hole in the tower
    everyone thinks of.

so, al pacino as satan was responsible for 9-11?

any vid that starts out with those two fuksticks has no credibility.... probably altered

Auto Donk

everyone thinks of.

just watched part 2 of the vid..... and then compared it to raw footage.... this shit is totally f'n altered..... people that make vids like these should be shot on sight......

their disappearing "orbs" don't disappear in the raw footage shots of the same exact moment from the same exact cameras that shot them......

altered vids hardly the shit to base a conspiracy theory on....... these are the worst vids yet, snowy.....

and I'm a f'n al pacino fan.....

Auto Donk

here ya go snowy... the "disappearing orb" from part II of your vid doesn't disappear in at least five shots from the proper angle in the vid below, that show your vid was altered....

as many of the conpiracy theorists of 9-11 say, if you can prove one thing in the official story is bullshit, you have to discount it all.....

similarly, if you can prove a piece of shit conpiracy theorists altered video in one shot of his bullshit five piece video presentation, you have to discount it all.....

in particular, so u don't have to watch the whole thing, just jump to a high def portion of the vid below, at 5:42-5:58, that shows your boy altered his bullshit vid to make an alleged "orb" disappear.......

fukheads like the creator of that bullshit vid series you posted actually hurt the quest for valid research and explanation as to the events of 9-11......

hopefully you can put up with the screaming bitch in that section of the vid long enough to watch it a few times, as it makes it clear the alleged "orb" kept right on sailing, right on smoking, until it finally leaves the view of the camera, well after the point of alleged disappearnce in your bullshit crazy conspiracy theorist's altered vid.....

this is the weakest shit u've put up yet......

Auto Donk

here's a much more thought provoking effort, which raises some very valid points, and issues that one would think warrant investigation.

kind or trips over itself by wanting to emphasize the "missed warning signs that Bin Laden/al queda were planning something" on the one hand (near the end of the vid), while claiming it was the cia and sinister gov't forces that generally pulled it off.... can't have it both ways, either bin laden was a clueless patsy, or the culprit, but not both.....

and it's hard to believe the cia would have its planned patsies chatting about it, and then run the risk of that shit being reported to the fbi, which might blow the lid off the alleged cia plan..... maybe they took a calculated risk to issue that intelligence to help the story along, but I doubt it.... more likely those coked up fukstick patsies of the cia/mossad were just spouting off without knowledge of their handlers, to stupid to realize everything was being read.....

and i could see the cia ops shitting themselves when their fbi counterparts are intercepting info of the dumbasses they're trying to set up on the deal.....

first part of the vid really hits the physics of the whole debacle very well, with some pretty credible sources.....

and although the vid above doesn't cover it, the financial coverup (Lost trillions of dept of def money; heads about to roll, and these strikes removing the people and exact locations of the impetus of the inquiry into the lost trillions)/financial windfall of the plan (the old jew), this may very well wind up being the closest thing to the perfect crime in the history of human kind....

the bottom line is there is so much shit about 9-11 that's dirty, doesn't add up, and shady, with so many cia and mossad fingerprints everywhere, the fact that a true investigation will probably never happens sucks ass big time......

makes my blood boil to think americans, rogue or otherwise, had a hand in doing this to other americans....... whether merely assisting the mossad and the american jew dual citizen elite who pledge their loyalty to Israel, it's simply sickening..... I'm disgusted with our gov't after watching this vid and others during the life of this thread.....

Now I'm done!

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-30-16 at 11:24 AM.

Snowball

Here is Donald Trump calling in to a local tv station on 9.11.01

FF to 6:30... "I said how could a plane", "how could it possibly go through the steel?"
    "they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously".
    "can't imagine anything being able to go through that wall"

then the tv announcer shows footage, watch the explosion within a millisecond
    "the explosion pops out the other side"..

Auto Donk

another site with compelling evidence of, believe it or not, two f'n planes hitting the wtc on 9-11

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7li...aftpartsnyc911

liked this one in particular, of an American Airlines passenger seat...... obviously authentic, as you can still see where the passenger shit his pants as it unfolded:

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

You are a very funny fukker AD...

looked at your post twice

laughed both times

Snowball

Two days after 9/11, on 9/13/01, here's Bibi Netanyahu telling Tom Brokaw
    that the towers were brought down by 350 tons of rigged explosives, not by planes.

Here is the clip. The remarks begin at the 1:21 mark:

Even though Netanyahu revised “nuclear” to “conventional,” one must ask how he knew the bomb’s specific yield. In fact, how did he know it was a bomb at all? Supposedly plane crashes had brought the Towers down.
    The solution to the Towers’ destruction was pioneered in a 2006 book entitled Ground Zero: The Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Centre by William Tahil. He demonstrated, for example, that WTC dust samples contained inexplicably high concentrations of elements produced by nuclear fission, such as strontium and barium. He also documented that seismology recordings displayed two enormous off-the-chart spikes consistent with explosion, not mere collapse.

https://jamesperloff.com/blog/
    9/11 may actually have been a comparatively simple operation: four cruise missiles cloaked as aircraft, one of which had to be ditched in Shanksville; and two suitcase nukes in the Twin Towers’ deepest shafts.
    ^^^

Last edited by Snowball; 12-09-16 at 12:12 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Biggest Rig Job In US History.

I'm sure Trump will be informed during one of his briefings.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what's crazy is saudi arabia along with the CIA are proven(no opinions or conspiracy but facts) to be guilty with the release of the 28 pages yet the election distracted anyone from caring apparently.

I'd signup tomorrow to invade Saudi Arabia and take what is rightfully ours but SJWs have taken over this country. We haven't been in a necessary war in decades and the time finally comes for when one is deserved yet nothing is happening.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    We haven't been in a necessary war in decades
    More like centuries.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Snowball. I'll give you 50 bucks american if you post your pic with a timestamp.

Extra 100k if you post a pic of your SAT score over 1000.

Snowball

reigle9 I am not posting a picture of myself here for 50 dollars
    my SAT score was well over 1000 - geez that was, uh.. 1983 or 1984 ?
    So in today's terms, most likely add an additional 25%.

brooks85

More like centuries.

then you may need to open a history book buddy, I get your sentiment but centuries?

lol no, not even remotely accurate.

WW1, WW2 and barbary wars are 3 obvious answers.

Auto Donk

I'LL POST a photo of myself for 4 betpoints....

as far as suitcase nukes..... oh yeah, that's why we had two mushroom clouds over nyc that day.....

fukkin' idiot who contends that; no credibility.....

and cruise missles so well disguised they even had hundreds of american airlines seats attached to them.....

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'LL POST a photo of myself for 4 betpoints....

as far as suitcase nukes..... oh yeah, that's why we had two mushroom clouds over nyc that day.....

fukkin' idiot who contends that; no credibility.....

and cruise missles so well disguised they even had hundreds of american airlines seats attached to them.....
    The first responders had radiation poisoning. The hole in the ground continued to burn internally
    for weeks and registered on the radiation scales. Thermite and depleted uranium were found.
    These are not on commercial aircraft, and I have no idea why you bring up passenger seats because
    none were ever found.

This is the condition of modern America's media. Bibi Netanyahu can tell Tom Brokaw on live tv
    2 days after the crime that 350 tons of explosives were used to bring down the WTC and
    Donald Rumsfeld can say a missile hit the Pentagon but it's supposed to just go unnoticed
    with no follow-up. Sorry but I am not that easily lied to.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    then you may need to open a history book buddy, I get your sentiment but centuries?

lol no, not even remotely accurate.

WW1, WW2 and barbary wars are 3 obvious answers.
    I have a degree in history (B.A. 1990 and almost M.A. but stopped attending) and have been a student of
    history for many years, I can tell you I've learned just as much if not more in my own personal studies
    than I did in college.
    The American people at the time did not support WW1 or WW2
    until they 'had to'... now this is a matter of opinion whether one believes the U.S. truly had to
    get involved overseas in those wars. Not everyone agrees that it was necessary.
    Resistance to those wars in the U.S. is an historical fact that has been largely whitewashed
    by later generations who did nothing and fell victim to the idolization of the WW2 generation
    and propagandized versions of historical events that were created during the Nuremburg trials.
    There were no "Barbary Wars" on the U.S. part.
    Standard police action against pirate corsairs is not a "war" by any measure.
    You might also want to consider some basic facts about the American Revolution such as
    less than 5% were ready to fight for it, there was a true majority who wanted to stay part
    of Britain and if you have a shred of unbiased honest assessment capability then you should
    allow that our "freedom" is not substantially greater due to the Revolution than it was under
    the British Crown, we are far more greatly taxed and limited than the British colonists ever were,
    and still found a way to fight with Britain in those two major wars you seem to admire so much.
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-12-16 at 10:01 AM.

Auto Donk

can still see where the jet passenger shit his pants as he was obliterated by terrorists flying his plane into the wtc....

hundreds of seats were found, and we piled into containers (the big metal types used as trash bins at constuction sites) labeled "airplane" parts.....

wish they'd release ALL of this evidence so you could finally get some sleep.....

brooks85

I have a degree in history (B.A. 1990 and almost M.A. but stopped attending) and have been a student of
    history for many years, I can tell you I've learned just as much if not more in my own personal studies
    than I did in college.
    The American people at the time did not support WW1 or WW2
    until they 'had to'... now this is a matter of opinion whether one believes the U.S. truly had to
    get involved overseas in those wars. Not everyone agrees that it was necessary.
    Resistance to those wars in the U.S. is an historical fact that has been largely whitewashed
    by later generations who did nothing and fell victim to the idolization of the WW2 generation
    and propagandized versions of historical events that were created during the Nuremburg trials.
    There were no "Barbary Wars" on the U.S. part.
    Standard police action against pirate corsairs is not a "war" by any measure.
    You might also want to consider some basic facts about the American Revolution such as
    less than 5% were ready to fight for it, there was a true majority who wanted to stay part
    of Britain and if you have a shred of unbiased honest assessment capability then you should
    allow that our "freedom" is not substantially greater due to the Revolution than it was under
    the British Crown, we are far more greatly taxed and limited than the British colonists ever were,
    and still found a way to fight with Britain in those two major wars you seem to admire so much.

Sending troops to fight across the ocean is not "standard police action" lol. You may need to brush up on what actually happened and why. This is was a completely necessary war and changed the course of US response to paying bribes.

also, the measure of "had to" is completely irrelevant to the measure of necessity so your defense of the "american people didn't until they had to" has nothing to do with the topic. The war was necessary before and after the "had to" moment came along so it is not relevant.

Again, the "5%" thing about the revolutionary war is not relevant. There isn't math problem that says ok, "if this % of country wants to fight it's necessary." Your opinion doesn't decide nor does math; history, logic and philosophy are the deciders and all 3 back that it was another necessary war.

100% of a country can want to go to a completely unnecessary war. It doesn't make it necessary all of the sudden.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-12-16 at 06:55 PM.

Snowball

"Rebekah Roth" discusses the latest Pentagon photos released, eyewitness
    testimony of no plane at Pentagon, and her latest discoveries.

All pilots of 9-11 were ex-military. The flight crews were composed of a number of
    CIA operatives who oversaw the gassing of passengers.
    More about that here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-9-11-puzzle-

Aluminum drones hit the towers.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Not this sht again. Several people saw the fuking plane hit the Pentagon. There was no CIA gas or any of that other bullshit you hallucinated. Stop. And if our government is so corrupt that they would do something like that why the fuk do you live in the United States? I know if this sht you believe was true I would move to another country.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Here is Donald Trump calling in to a local tv station on 9.11.01

FF to 6:30... "I said how could a plane", "how could it possibly go through the steel?"
    "they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously".
    "can't imagine anything being able to go through that wall"

then the tv announcer shows footage, watch the explosion within a millisecond
    "the explosion pops out the other side"..

I can appreciate any person who questions serious events like yourself Snowball, but when i watched your previous video saying the jets on 9-11-01 were holographic that's pushing lines IMHO. Those were sun reflections and yes jets did hit the towers, but as Trump says in this video explosions did happen in-order to take the buildings down. If you're really into truth regarding the events on 9-11-01 you would be better served going the route of the alleged phone calls made from cellular devices from the planes, which was and is impossible and perhaps the one flight actually landing in Cleveland, Oh. although reportedly hitting the tower (I believe) plenty of solid eyewitness accounts on that, i think even the airport director. Look into the motives (rewards) the authors of 9-11-01 would have had such as: Israel, Saudi Arabia, USA and England. Israel because they are scared little bitches (Not Israel bashing, just the truth) in Israel defense, they are a small isolated country surrounded by fanatics who'd love to destroy them, so Israel in-order to ramp up support for invasion of enemies has become a master of 'False flags' and i understand why they do this, but America should sit them down and tell them enough, but somehow they control our highest government officials. Saudi Arabia because the Sunni Vs. Shia B.S. that's been going on forever and the USA because when this Shi-t was proposed to GWB couldn't get his mind off those lucrative oil contracts and serving the Queen of England like a lap-dog. England because the crown vowed back in the sixties to return to Iraq when Saddam threw the royals ass out (BP-oil) when Saddam took over Iraq and nationalized his oil fields. Then throw in Afghanistan Ironic Afghanistan has worlds largest deposits of Lithium, the stuff that powers all our electronic devices and i'll leave out the bonus of opium.
    The truth is in the things we can prove easily, the science and how they did 9-11 physically is tough to prove and i know the minds behind the actual attacks used very sophisticated technology to throw people off, meaning you will never prove much of anything about the physical attacks.
    Like i said i can appreciate truth seekers, thanks Snowball
    Points Awarded:

Bandit gave recon1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

"Rebekah Roth" discusses the latest Pentagon photos released, eyewitness
    testimony of no plane at Pentagon, and her latest discoveries.

All pilots of 9-11 were ex-military. The flight crews were composed of a number of
    CIA operatives who oversaw the gassing of passengers.
    More about that here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-9-11-puzzle-

Aluminum drones hit the towers.

Roth's bullshit has been debunked.....

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...lanes-on-9-11/

this conartist appeared out of nowhere and says she's got thirty years experience yet can tell anyone a single airline she worked for.....

the's worse than the character Leo DeCaprio played in that movie where he conned his way through the airline indyustry

Snowball

What do you expect if she has discovered the truth ?
    Not to conceal her true identity ?
    This is not a simple matter.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Some guys believe anything

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It's amazing that people will believe all of this b.s on the internet. They could say that it was aliens that did 9/11 and these people would believe it. It's actually pretty sad that these fools believe all this crap.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    just visited the 911 museum and memorial... tell this bull shit to the people that had family members on the planes
    collateral damage

MarBen
    MarBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

9/11 was a USA government execution!

Snowball

James Perloff has an excellent article up.
    He discusses many of the issues on 911 which
    you need to take into consideration. It's not going
    to take you long, so have a look.

Quoting the Air Force’s own description:
    The holographic projector displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated adversary.
    https://jamesperloff.com/blog/

another link about this issue. There are more, of course.

1994: US Air Force Launches Top-Secret ‘Holographic Projector’ Research Program

According to a 1999 Washington Post website report, the US Air Force starts a research program this year to develop a “holographic projector” as a psychological warfare weapon. Holograms are three-dimensional images created by laser technology. The US military explored the idea of using holograms during the 1991 Gulf War to deceive the Iraqis, but did not pursue it for technical reasons. One idea was to project a hologram of Allah several hundred feet in size over Baghdad, but this would take a mirror in space more than a mile square, plus huge projectors and power sources. Additionally, there are strict Islamic proscriptions on the depiction of Allah. However, the US military did not abandon the concept. “The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that [the Post] has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS [psychological operations] application. The “Holographic Projector” is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to “project information power from space… for special operations deception missions.” A 1996 study commissioned by a US Air Force panel called “Air Force 2025” shows how a future “Airborne Holographic Projector” might look like. In this illustration, a virtual aircraft is created to deceive the enemy as to the size and location of attacking forces.

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli..._military_tmln

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=117169.0

Last edited by Snowball; 08-22-17 at 05:19 PM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It's amazing that people will believe all of this b.s on the internet. They could say that it was aliens that did 9/11 and these people would believe it. It's actually pretty sad that these fools believe all this crap.
    the towers were imploded with preset explosives in the weeks before this hoax was perpetuated. those planes would have exploded on contact with those steel girders, not bore in and almost come out the other side. how would that have made those towers collapse like that. there were hardly any people in the towers anyway as occupancy rate was about 10%. only 59 families applied for the 2.1 million in compensation damages out of the alleged 3000 killed. no one actually saw a plane crash into the pentagon either. they saw something but not a plane. also pennsylvania crash was covered up and no plane was recovered. very strange and questionable series of events. much like sandy hook which was also a hoax.
    Points Awarded:

Snowball gave unusialsusp5 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 272829303132 Last