Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

one of those f'n links gave me a virus...... "call microsoft immediately" bullshit...... just had to scan to get rid of it......

guess I'm wanting to know what evidence exists to show the US govt, or any "rogue" employee(s) decided to assist silverstein in his scheme of this magnitude. Or was it Israel gettin' one over on us, to help take out some of their enemies in the middle east via the war on terror.

I can see a "false flag" in seemingly shady situations such as Sandy Hook, where a ton of shit didn't add up..... but the magnitude of 9-11, to carry that off as such an event would require a ton of planning.... where is that planning? who was involved, who signed off on it?

in this day and age, gov't is much more transparent due to the speed, and amount, of information being disseminated about what's going on in washington. A false flag of this scope would necessarily involve dozens and dozens of people, and I doubt that all these people would have been on board with it, and someone would have blown the lid off it if it were a "false flag," particularly where real people, not actors, are being left to fling themselves out of 90th floor windows.......

so, still waiting to see how silverstein managed to set up a scheme, with gov't involvement, to kill thousands of Americans via hi-jacked jets/replacement jets/imported camel jockeys, flight schools, etc., and thereafter pin it on bin laden

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Ebe you see the truth what about the paris attacks, San Benardino what you think they where hoaxes and false flags. Look at the video below about the band that witness the attacks it looks all fake.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Not sure what you are saying, a lot of things require planning. Doesnt make them impossible.

Ebe
    28-1

A common error that people make is mixing shit up. JUst because one thing is a lie it doesnt necessarily mean its all a lie.

On the contrary a lie is most carefully hidden between two truths
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Ebe 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

mikefromsd
    mikefromsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    just visited the 911 museum and memorial... tell this bull shit to the people that had family members on the planes
    But have you paid your homage to the 6 million ashkenazis gassed by adolf in Auschwitz Birkenau?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    A common error that people make is mixing shit up. JUst because one thing is a lie it doesnt necessarily mean its all a lie.

On the contrary a lie is most carefully hidden between two truths
    John 8:44
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Spot on, we are in the age of deception. Our eyes, ears, and feeling can also process some things that are not authentic and accept as authentic. When you can blur the lines in all directions, it makes it that much easier for the power at be to push forward un-noticed. We know there is a radical element of Islam, we know the US has layers on layers of corruption, soul-less greed, and deception running the show. What most don't know, we funded bin Ladin for years, US is good at lighting the matches. This all goes beyond people though, I'm not going to say that is how far the rabbit hole goes, well yes I am... It all goes back to spiritual powers at be.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Ebe
    28-1

Why is is to hard for people to grasp that just because we were lied to about the whole thing, it doesnt mean there were no victims or we are trying to undermine the imporance of the lives of the people that were lost.

"Dont question it or you are dishonoring the victims and their families"

Dumbest shit Ive ever fuckin heard

The human race is such a deranged joke it makes me fuckin sick

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Just wait. The rebuttal to that from the usual 'experts' on the matter will be that those families were paid off and given new identities and moved to new areas not to speak out.
    Exactly.

It surprised me how many wackos are out there that watch these heavily edited "documentaries" and start believing them.

They aren't smart enough to even understand what it would take for 9/11 to be in inside job. So all of the people on the planes that died didn't exist??? Maybe the conspiracy theorists think they're all alive and living on an island with Tupac and Elvis. We have video of planes hitting the towers and they're are still some people that say the planes didn't hit the towers....wtf

As for seeing a plane logo...go outside and try to film a plane with your iPhone or android that is flying above at about 600 mph and let me know if you can get the logo. Don't forget our technology is also a lot better than it was 14 years ago.

Maybe the government had knowledge before hand and let it happen or didn't take the threat seriously for whatever reason but the event was real and did happen.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Why is is to hard for people to grasp that just because we were lied to about the whole thing, it doesnt mean there were no victims or we are trying to undermine the imporance of the lives of the people that were lost.

"Dont question it or you are dishonoring the victims and their families"

Dumbest shit Ive ever fuckin heard

The human race is such a deranged joke it makes me fuckin sick
    Don't get angry, get even... Pray to Christ, do your part like your doing now, help others when you can & know God is every where, all the time. The world is in a sick place, let God work through you to make it better.

If people want to brush it all off as tin foil conspiracies, may God help them to the truth.

God bless, Merry Christmas

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Didnt watch the video but there were no planes, thought everyone knew this and we were long passed this. All you have to do is watch those fake videos and know that a plane cant go through a building like that not to mention one that is steel reinforced, planes are flimsy and it would have torn to pieces on impact, when a plane barely hits the water it starts shredding into pieces. If youve ever sat close enough to a wing to see the do not stand thats written on the wing thats there for a good reason, they are flimsy, everything about a plane is meant to be light, watch how a plane is put together and see how thin they are, pretty much just a shell.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Exactly.

It surprised me how many wackos are out there that watch these heavily edited "documentaries" and start believing them.

They aren't smart enough to even understand what it would take for 9/11 to be in inside job. So all of the people on the planes that died didn't exist??? Maybe the conspiracy theorists think they're all alive and living on an island with Tupac and Elvis. We have video of planes hitting the towers and they're are still some people that say the planes didn't hit the towers....wtf

As for seeing a plane logo...go outside and try to film a plane with your iPhone or android that is flying above at about 600 mph and let me know if you can get the logo. Don't forget our technology is also a lot better than it was 14 years ago.

Maybe the government had knowledge before hand and let it happen or didn't take the threat seriously for whatever reason but the event was real and did happen.
    Don't really know who's saying buildings didn't come down, or planes weren't used as part of the tools for the destruction of all the buildings " including 7 ". Well, we know it was planned, this is no conspiracies, there were more then 3 planes hi jacked, we know the ones who hi jacked were all in the US coordinating the attacks. How far does the planning go, does it stop at bin ladin... the evidence doesn't point that way. As for the plane logo, no clue, but the engine found at whatever corner street in New York, was not the engine that correlates with the type of plane they said went in the building. There are pictures of the parts to prove that as well. There is to many discrepancies in the official story, that I'm sure most would agree on these days.

jtoler

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Didnt watch the video but there were no planes, thought everyone knew this and we were long passed this. All you have to do is watch those fake videos and know that a plane cant go through a building like that not to mention one that is steel reinforced, planes are flimsy and it would have torn to pieces on impact, when a plane barely hits the water it starts shredding into pieces. If youve ever sat close enough to a wing to see the do not stand thats written on the wing thats there for a good reason, they are flimsy, everything about a plane is meant to be light, watch how a plane is put together and see how thin they are, pretty much just a shell.
    Yes, I seen how the flimsy wings struck right through concrete to leave its imprint. Strange, I'm not an expert but the whole thing stinks. Can they make an image look like a plane that busts through a building back in 2001 ? ..idk, wouldn't doubt it though

Ebe
    28-1

Next time maybe you could fix it a little better than that pal

Sorry I couldnt resist

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

911 conspiracy?

no way those planes could have just gone into those towers through that re-inforced steel and concrete. no bodies in shanksville. only a small indenture in the ground. pentagon damage suspiciously covered up and hardly ever mentioned by govt from day 1. i don't know how or why but it seems conspiratorial.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 12-24-15 at 03:57 PM. Reason: other issues with 911

Ebe
    28-1

Just one of about a million things about the story that is a blatant fuckin lie

BigDofBA

When a plane barely hits the water it starts shredding into pieces.
    This is true. It's also true that the water isn't going to show damage like a building does because it's water.

Also, when planes hit water, they're typical slowing down to less than 200 mph and are trying to make a water landing. Are you trying to say that a commercial jet liner traveling between 500-600 mph should have just tore apart without damaging the building?

Several people in my family worked for McDonnell Douglas back in the day before they merged with Boeing and I was able to tag along a few times when I was as a kid to watch the mechanics work on the engines, wings, etc. It is true that planes are built to be light and flexible but they're still heavy pieces of machinery.

In 2006 Cory Lidle crashed his really small two seater Cirrus SR20 into a building in New York. That plan was exponentially smaller and traveling at a lot lower rate of speed and it still put a small whole in the building. Are you guys really trying to tell me that a commercial jetliner wouldn't do a lot of damage if it crashed in a building going around 600 mph????

Anyway, it's a free country and people can believe what they want. I've already learned that it's pointless to talk math, science, and common sense with people that have been brainwashed by what they see on youtube. Just know that a lot of the points and evidence these people make in their conspiracy theories isn't even accurate or true.

I tend to think the government usually doesn't have our best interest in mind and a lot of their intentions are based on money and power. I am also logical to see that it's absurd that something like this could be an "inside job". You guys have no idea what that would entail and I'm not going to list all the reasons and various people and agencies that would have to be involved in something like that bc it's pointless to argue with you people.

Maybe some of you should actually travel to ground zero and read the names of all the people that really died.

The only conspiracy that I find half way plausible is that the government shot down the flight over Pennsylvania. That would at least make sense bc I could see the reasoning for doing it as well as the cover up portraying the victims as heroes.

Ebe
    28-1

Everything points to inside job

To think otherwise is blind and illogical

Not to mention insanely naive

jtoler

This is true. It's also true that the water isn't going to show damage like a building does because it's water.

Also, when planes hit water, they're typical slowing down to less than 200 mph and are trying to make a water landing. Are you trying to say that a commercial jet liner traveling between 500-600 mph should have just tore apart without damaging the building?

Several people in my family worked for McDonnell Douglas back in the day before they merged with Boeing and I was able to tag along a few times when I was as a kid to watch the mechanics work on the engines, wings, etc. It is true that planes are built to be light and flexible but they're still heavy pieces of machinery.

In 2006 Cory Lidle crashed his really small two seater Cirrus SR20 into a building in New York. That plan was exponentially smaller and traveling at a lot lower rate of speed and it still put a small whole in the building. Are you guys really trying to tell me that a commercial jetliner wouldn't do a lot of damage if it crashed in a building going around 600 mph????

Anyway, it's a free country and people can believe what they want. I've already learned that it's pointless to talk math, science, and common sense with people that have been brainwashed by what they see on youtube. Just know that a lot of the points and evidence these people make in their conspiracy theories isn't even accurate or true.

I tend to think the government usually doesn't have our best interest in mind and a lot of their intentions are based on money and power. I am also logical to see that it's absurd that something like this could be an "inside job". You guys have no idea what that would entail and I'm not going to list all the reasons and various people and agencies that would have to be involved in something like that bc it's pointless to argue with you people.

Maybe some of you should actually travel to ground zero and read the names of all the people that really died.
    First of all that type plane cant do those speeds at that level, the air is too thick. 2nd, bombs did this damage, you can even see them continue to go off on the videos, 3rd again a plane cant go through a building wings intact and go out the other side especially steel reinforced. There are vids on two different networks that day that showed the "plane's" fireball coming out the other side showing the nose of the "plane", that day and on both networks to try to cover it up they showed a blackout type oops screen, its comical, but not so much when people actually believe it.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yes, I seen how the flimsy wings struck right through concrete to leave its imprint. Strange, I'm not an expert but the whole thing stinks. Can they make an image look like a plane that busts through a building back in 2001 ? ..idk, wouldn't doubt it though
    Bro that graphic video could have been put together with 80's technology, not that hard, I can do that with a program I have and insert a plane moving in 5 minutes.

BigDofBA

2nd, bombs did this damage,
    50,000 people worked in the World Trade Centers. Who was able to plant a bunch of bombs without people noticing and when would they have had time to do this?

Were the people that worked there, police, security, etc. all in on it too?

We probably don't have the entire story but some of these theories don't add up either.

jtoler

50,000 people worked in the World Trade Centers. Who was able to plant a bunch of bombs without people noticing and when would they have had time to do this?

Were the people that worked there, police, security, etc. all in on it too?

We probably don't have the entire story but some of these theories don't add up either.
    Was done at night over weeks, many workers there cited such strangness, Bush family members owned security company, many levels cut off, there is plenty of interviews talking about this. There is plenty of people there who said they heard bombs going off, there is plenty of broadcast on youtube that day where the anchors not being apparently briefed yet tell of the sound of bombs going off.

BigDofBA

So now the news anchors were in it on it too?? There are a lot of loud sounds that may resemble a bomb. That doesn't mean it's a bomb though.

I actually like conspiracy theories....Are 51 which I does exist, Roswell, etc. but the 9/11 conspiracies are full of a lot of misinformation.

So the government is sophisticated enough to pull off the largest inside job in history that includes thousands of people and kills over 3,000 of it's citizens but it can't figure out how to take care of the guys that created Loose Change or block their video when it came out??? All that despite all of the monitoring technology the US government has?

So the US government was sophisticated enough to pull off 9/11 but not stop a few geeks with a Mac and too much time on their hands???

If this was an inside job, why would the government do it???? The government does whatever the f\*\*k it wants to do anyway. It doesn't need an event.

Ebe
    28-1

To believe the governments story simply because there are unanswered questions is asinine.

Ebe
    28-1

The governments story is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

and thats the bottom line really

BigDofBA

To believe the governments story simply because there are unanswered questions is asinine.
    Even if the government answers questions, like it did, no one will believe them anyway.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I can only assume that you have never seen the aftermath of what a 200 M.P.H. tornado can do with even the most harmless fragile items.

Seeing things like a vinyl record embedded into a tree or a straw logged 1/2 way into a telephone pole seem far more impossible than a 700,000 pound jet hitting a building at 400 to 500 M.P.H. resulting in severe damage.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-24-15 at 04:41 PM.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I can only assume that you have never seen the aftermath of what a 200 M.P.H. tornado can do with even the most harmless fragile items.

Seeing things like a vinyl record embedded into a tree or a drinking straw logged 1/2 way into a telephone pole seem far more unlikely to be possible than a 700,000 pound jet hitting a building at 400 to 500 M.P.H. resulting in severe damage.
    We're supposed to believe that no planes flew into the building because YouTube "truthers" told us. Forget that there were thousands of people on the ground in Manhattan that saw the planes fly into the building and we also watched it on live TV.

I went to conferences for my work and ran into a few instructors that worked in the World Trade Center on that day that have corroborated the narrative that planes hit the building. These people must also be in on it.

I have a friend that lived at the Victoria in Manahattan between 14th and 15th street. He saw the second plan hit as he was watching the first building on fire. He must be in on it to.

All of those people were in on it. The news anchor, people in New York, etc. Even the people that worked in the building were in on it because they covered up people planting bombs in the building.....

The government planned everything. Too bad they couldn't stop a few nerds with a youtube account...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

"Well, I don't know exactly how the media did it, but there were no planes, it was cartoon animation"

For all the 9/11 truthers out there, this guy has to take the cake on being the biggest dipshit of all

Unreal how people openly flaunt their ignorance now, have some pride people

Truthers

Ebe
    28-1

unreal

lets just dismiss the fact the whole story is completely impossible

God help you

The Kraken

We're supposed to believe that no planes flew into the building because YouTube "truthers" told us. Forget that there were thousands of people on the ground in Manhattan that saw the planes fly into the building and we also watched it on live TV.

I went to conferences for my work and ran into a few instructors that worked in the World Trade Center on that day that have corroborated the narrative that planes hit the building. These people must also be in on it.

I have a friend that lived at the Victoria in Manahattan between 14th and 15th street. He saw the second plan hit as he was watching the first building on fire. He must be in on it to.

All of those people were in on it. The news anchor, people in New York, etc. Even the people that worked in the building were in on it because they covered up people planting bombs in the building.....

The government planned everything. Too bad they couldn't stop a few nerds with a youtube account...

Very astute of you

He was either in on it, or he also saw the real life version of the cartoon animation

The Kraken

unreal

God help you
    Ebe that is probably a good thing to do

Ebe are you Christian?

You know the main claim to validation for the bible? Eye witnesses

So, tell me, how does reconcile that the bible is generally considered legitimate because there were sooooo many eye witnesses, yet you dismiss all the eye witnesses on 9/11?

Were the eye witnesses to Jesus's miracles also in on some sort of conspiracy?

Look pal, you took it hook line and sinker. You bought into some bullshit video, kept researching it and kept believing everything you read. Sadly, you can't even provide a one paragraph explanation in this thread of what you believe, you want us to read the same bullshit you read and hope to let someone else make your point for you.

Ebe
    28-1

What is it that you believe I am unable to explain

Yes there were victims, I said that already

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

unreal

God help you

One guy is saying that nothing but CGI images hit the buildings while other people are saying that missiles disguised as planes hit the buildings. So which is it?
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-24-15 at 05:02 PM.

First 12345 ... Last