Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i know most of you goons don't know what CISA is but it got passed...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I noticed. I visit zerohedge at least twice a day. Very informative articles. Only problem is that nobody cares, and they won't until it affects their day to day... It will soon.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

So San bernardino false flag massacre worked 😠

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Pronk, you know it

sourtwist
    not a non pro

There will have to come a time when people put their differences aside to fight the invisible monster. The problem is that most people are in denial, practically sedated by media lies and sympathy toward those that want to take everything from them. Until these people wake up, we all lose.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

scary triangular formation of posters in this thread lol

but I agree that this being passed is not good at all .
    If you are not aware of this, please dont disregard it because of who posted it
    READ what the act enables them to do ... then make your own decision on who this bill being passed actually helps

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Fidel, what you said is exactly what everyone should always do.

Kahn does things different from me and doesn't get a lot of heat.

I take a lot of bs for my stances, and much of what I say is immediately dismissed, which is fine. I know more than most, but because people have a problem facing reality, they try to deflect the issues and turn on those bringing their views or even proof into play.

Cognitive dissonance. Some could see it with their own eyes, but still don't want to believe it.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

I know more than most
    LOL

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Enough said

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Enough said
    LOL

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    keep thinking our government is looking out for your best interest.
    Only idiots think that; most normal people understand gov't (and all the $ influences connected to it in varying ways) is out for their own best interests... not the people's. That is not exactly breaking news.

But using loonery to conflate disparate real issues with acknowledged gov't chicanery is where most loons go off the rails.

(IOW, normal people understand the fact that what happened in San Bernardino was the result of Islamic radicalism and not a gov't false flag; that doesn't mean most normal people are in favor of the overreaches of gov't via things like CISA to combat that Islamic radicalism or various other real life problems.)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, and Swinging Johnson

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i just assume that all gov't agencies have access to everything i type on a computer......

which is why "I be keepin' it real...."

real dumb
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Only idiots think that; most normal people understand gov't (and all the $ influences connected to it in varying ways) is out for their own best interests... not the people's. That is not exactly breaking news.

But using loonery to conflate disparate real issues with acknowledged gov't chicanery is where most loons go off the rails.

(IOW, normal people understand the fact that what happened in San Bernardino was the result of Islamic radicalism and not a gov't false flag; that doesn't mean most normal people are in favor of the overreaches of gov't via things like CISA to combat that Islamic radicalism or various other real life problems.)
    wait so let me get this straight, so our government doesn't look out for our best interest but normal people understand?

90% of the people do not even know who the secretary of the state is so normal means idiots?

"using loonery to conflate disparate real issues"? lol how long did it take you to come up with this nonsense? stop trying to sound smart, it's doesn't fit your style. loonery is not even a word you fukking retard.

you keep mentioning normal people understand. what are you really trying to say? and why are you even bringing up san bernardino? i haven't said one word about san bernardino in this thread or any other thread.

"cisa to combat that islamic radicalism or various other real life problems"? ok if you truly believe this, there is nothing more to discuss.

one question to the "normal" people, when's the last time a bill was attached to a must pass bill that actually helped the "normal" people?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

but I agree that this being passed is not good at all .
    If you are not aware of this, please dont disregard it because of who posted it
    READ what the act enables them to do ... then make your own decision on who this bill being passed actually helps
    go smoke a bowl man and chill man. don't get involved with serious stuff man. this is for adults.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. Ah, Kahn... you do realize Americans didn't invent the English language, right? Please tell me you know that, numbnut. If you were educated, you'd know that "loonery" is Old English. Ever hear of the Oxford English Dictionary? Ah, forget it... probably not.

Oxford English Dictionary

loonery ˈlooneryObs.In 6– lounrie, -y, 7 lownry.
    [f. loon n.1 + -ery.]
    The disposition and habits of a loon or rascal; lechery, villany.
    1508 Dunbar Flyting w. Kennedie 100 Thow art bot Gluncoch with thy giltin hippis, That for thy lounry mony a leisch hes fyld. 1567 Satir. Poems Reform. viii. 37 Euir þe mair þow wald be trowit, The les þi lounrie Is allowit. 1606 Rollock On 2 Thess. 114 In thy lownry thou cannot haue an eye to God. 1686 G. Stuart Joco-ser. Disc. 47 Upon trial found a rogue For all his lownry was discovered.

http://findwords.info/term/loonery

http://findwords.info/rhyme/loonery

I use it because it's a fun word, numbnut. Fun to associate it with the SBR loons in posts and limericks (Do you know what a limerick is, numbnut?... or do I have to help you out there, too?) Educated people know it's an Old English word... which no doubt explains why you didn't.

But see, you learned something today.

2. The below chart is from the Pew Research Center (ever hear of them, numbnut?) While it's a bit dated (2007), the basic premise in the summary findings is that the percent numbers have stayed pretty consistent through the years (which can be extrapolated to 2015 give/take few % pts... the Khardashian emergence, notwithstanding. (tell me if you don't know what the word "extrapolated" means, numbnut)

http://www.people-press.org/2007/04/...n-revolutions/

65% of Americans knew the Secretary of State. Hell, 36% knew Putin (I'm certain in 2015 even a higher % know him). IOW, numbnut, to simplify it for you: Your 90% is pulled from your ass. No where CLOSE to reality. You got to stop thinking those Jimmy Kimmel/Jay Leno, etc. spots where they edit to show the dummies is reality, numbnut.
    I think I'll trust Pew Research over your 90% pulled from your a-hole.

But see, you learned another thing today, too.

3. I spoke perfectly clear, concise English that made an easy-to-understand point (uh, for people that can understand English words, that is.) It's not my problem that you can't follow along and understand those words and the concise meaning they conveyed. Perhaps take an advanced English course @ the local community college? BTW, I never try to "sound smart", I know that I am, so no need; coincidentally, smart people glean that I'm smart. Explains your difficulty though.....

4. Seriously, you can't be this obtuse. Quite obvious (for intelligent people) that my post wasn't exclusive to you, but to everything that was mentioned in the thread (pronk, sourloon). THAT would be obvious if you could actually read & comprehend the overall concept of my post, correctly (quoting your post was simply a springboard, numbnuts). But you couldn't fully understand real English words, so there you have it. Go through the thread again and see if you can find where pronk and sour reference the SB terror attack.

5. My post wasn't hostile to you, whatsover. My opening "only idiots think that" isn't directed at YOU, numbnuts; it was clearly saying that only idiots think that gov't is looking out for their best interests. Your subsequent returned hostility -- whether you agree or disagree with that -- was not only unwarranted and foolhardy (for many reasons, and many posters reading this know most of them) BUT, your hostility was launched from a base of misinformed idiocy (90%... and please don't now try to hide behind "I was exaggerating" b/c no one's buying, so save it... more Americans know the Secretary of State then don't know), your lack of knowledge regarding the English language and your inability to understand that when people comment in a forum thread, they often speak to EVERYONE commenting in and subsequently reading the thread. All of these points are *proven* above.

5. Some of the rest of your loonery (yes!) isn't even worth responding to because it's obvious how deep your loonery is entrenched in your limited grey matter.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

what the alas art thee talking about? art thee telling me thou art from the shakespearean era? loonery? thee penetrating me? cease perpetrating like thee art some educated elite.

unless you're gonna talk like that, stop with your old english nonsense you fool.

what is your education background old wise one? did you even attend community college?

65% knew secretary of the state? go make a video asking 100 random people who the secretary of the state is, if 65 people or less can't answer the question, you give me $1000. if 65 or more can answer the question, i'll give you $1000. i doubt you'll take this bet.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Holy shit, numbnut, could you be any more weak? ^^

You were *proven* to not know what the hell you're talking about (English words, reading/comprehending, % of what Americans know, etc.) and the best your dim bulb mind can do is try to play it off in some lame-ass not-working-at-all stab at grade school comedy?

You don't think other peeps see that you got BURIED with your lack of knowledge and you're just flailing about now trying to save face? You don't think they see that? Trust me, they see it.

They also see it's not working and you're not man enough to just admit you were... *wait for it*... PROVEN WRONG. Dem's just the facts, numbnut. Hell, peeps would have more respect for you if you just said something like, "yeah, ok, so it's an Old English word that I wasn't familiar with and I was wrong to say it's not a word" but... you know, peeps can see you're not a real man and you're just trying to be a weasel due to your lack of knowledge regarding the English language.

And, oh yeah... Pew Research Center vs. your looney perceptions.
    Controlled studied research vs. your loonery.

It's getting hard to take anything you say seriously at this point, numbnuts.
    (peeps can see you were *proven wrong*; I guarantee you peeps will trust Pew Research over your "pulling it out of your ass" number.... And even though I already proved you wrong, like I'm gonna waste my time so you can stiff me for the 1k... ah, yeah... riiiight....sure, numbnuts. BTW, what color is the sky in your world?)

what the alas art thee talking about?
    That you're a fukkin weaselly not-man-enough-to-admit-he's-wrong looney douche.
    Trust me, other than your fellow loons... EVERYONE else can understand that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i must've really struck a nerve with a retard. if you're that confident then make that easy $1000, instead of this half page bloviated nonsense.

just admit that you used the wrong word trying to sound smart. we'll just let it go. this shit must be really getting to your head to write all that shit about a word.

and since you won't reveal your education background, i'll just assume you're a community college dropout. your insecurity is transparent.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

go smoke a bowl man and chill man. don't get involved with serious stuff man. this is for adults.
    lmao , even in my 1 post in this thread, im agreeing with you and you're still paranoid of my posts intentions
    keep doing what you're doing on here man
    you're saving the world one post at a time and gettin serious business done
    that directly effects and changes everyone's future as residents of the United States of America

you have the most important job on SBR , never change!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

It's already been established you're not very good at assuming.
    It's already been established you're not very good @ reading/comprehending.
    (explained clearly to you why use of O.E. word, even though you were ignorant to the fact it was a word; explained you can't be trusted to pay the 1k, even though I already proved via world-renowned respected source that you don't know what you're talking about, and on & on..)

You were BURIED w/facts and everyone reading sees that (short of your fellow loons, where up is down and black is white in LoonWorld).

I made a cogent post this morning that you didn't fully understand due to your comprehension issues, then you stupidly responded with hostility. Many know that my subsequent response(s) is just me bitchslapping another idiot w/facts, as is my long M.O. here. You just don't know me like many others do. I've buried many an idiot with facts. While I can suffer a benign fool... I don't let obnoxious, ignorant, couldn't be more wrong in their assumptions, factually proven to be wrong fools slide.
    WELCOME TO THE BITCHSLAPPED CLUB!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lmao , even in my 1 post in this thread, im agreeing with you and you're still paranoid of my posts intentions
    keep doing what you're doing on here man
    you're saving the world one post at a time and gettin serious business done
    that directly effects and changes everyone's future as residents of the United States of America

you have the most important job on SBR , never change!!!
    lol relax, i'm saying what you love to do stoner. who's the one that's paranoid? i'm not the one smoking weed daily? and yes, one of the side effects of smoking weed is paranoia but you already knew that...

anyway, i don't have a problem with you, i just have problem with your condescending attitude.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

It's already been established you're not very good at assuming.
    It's already been established you're not very good @ reading/comprehending.
    (explained clearly to you why use of O.E. word, even though you were ignorant to the fact it was a word; explained you can't be trusted to pay the 1k, even though I already proved via world-renowned respected source that you don't know what you're talking about, and on & on..)

You were BURIED w/facts and everyone reading sees that (short of your fellow loons, where up is down and black is white in LoonWorld).

I made a cogent post this morning that you didn't fully understand due to your comprehension issues, then you stupidly responded with hostility. Many know that my subsequent response(s) is just me bitchslapping another idiot w/facts, as is my long M.O. here. You just don't know me like many others do. I've buried many an idiot with facts. While I can suffer a benign fool... I don't let obnoxious, ignorant, couldn't be more wrong in their assumptions, factually proven to be wrong fools slide.
    WELCOME TO THE BITCHSLAPPED CLUB!
    now do you understand when i say "it doesn't fit your style"? you're a perpetrating fool that normally don't even use the words you used. you were trying to sound smart. let me give you some life advice. just be yourself.

people that say "bitch slap" and "peeps" do not use words such as "loonery", "conflate", or "disparate". these words don't fit your character. just telling the truth.

anyway, let's get back on topic of CISA...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

When did bitemypussydoj become the biggest troll on the forum? I never even noticed the girl until recently.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ah, numbnut... you don't know me, it's obvious.
    You don't even know my style; it's just your wrong assumptions (yet again).
    You don't even know the truth -- but delude yourself into thinking you do.
    I suspect you do this a lot in life and it really is a major flaw in you...
    You think you know others, but I submit a lil self reflection is in order for you.

Many, many, MANY here that really know me are use to me floating in and out of silly and serious.
    You obviously have never read any of my serious posts on here, otherwise you'd know that many people are very familiar with my broad vocabulary. (In fact, there was a post last week by another SBR'er alluding to it, along w/others). I've earned $ from my words, btw... yet another fact. I use many words in all kinds of various ways, in all kinds of differing situations. Depends on many factors as to which words I like to use at any given moment.

Your assumptions about me couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Anyway, I suspect your hostility toward me initially (whereas I displayed none toward you in my early morning post) was because you misinterpreted the "only idiots think that" and thought it was directed at you, which it clearly wasn't (as already explained). If you can admit that, then we can let it go and move on. Similar to what Fidel said, I was basically agreeing w/you that I'm uncomfortable with the CISA. That point was obvious in my post, albeit we may disagree to a large extent as to the main purpose as to why the gov't wants the Act. But, I'm sure we'd agree on some reasons the gov't wants the Act, as well.

Finally, I never had a problem w/you prior, although our paths rarely crossed here. I seem to remember us agreeing in The Giant's Russell Wilson highest paid player thread. But, as anyone that truly knows me on here will attest, when someone shows unprovoked hostility toward me coupled with having so many things wrong... they most definitely will hear back from me, GUARANTEED.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You waste too much time waging war, I suggest maybe a short sentence compared to your last post...i dont really read your posts anyway, I just skim.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You waste too much time waging war, I suggest maybe a short sentence compared to your last post...i dont really read your posts anyway, I just skim.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

i dont really read your posts anyway, I just skim.
    Who you kiddin'?
    You have trouble reading and comprehending a few words, let alone sentences.

You and I and many others know the real dealio tho: You... read... every... last... word... I... write. GUARANTEED. (Now, understanding those words is a completely different matter....)

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

let's not get carried away now. you're not as interesting or intelligent as you think you are.

i've dealt with many intellectual snobs at ucla and you don't fit the bill.

let's move on. this thread doesn't revolve around you, no one wants to read half page of meaningless bullshit.

from now on, let's discuss about CISA.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ah, sourloon... haven't I embarrassed you enough over these last coupla weeks?

Ah, yeah... everyone knows I have; such that I'm getting a PM from a well respected poster telling me to stop annihilating you on the forum and show some Christmas mercy (mods can call me out here if I'm lying about PM).

I'm the last thing from a troll, regardless what your looney mind conjures up to prevent you from having another mental breakdown like the one you already copped to on the forum. You are one weak minded lil twat... no wonder you didn't want to answer The Giant's direct question if your family considers you nutso. BTW, your silence answered his question, half-wit.

Bitchslapping (I prefer making it one word) you repeatedly with FACTS is not trolling, dunderhead. It is exactly what it is, i.e., administering a beat down of your idiocy/loonery.

Let's recap just a few of the highlights, shall we?

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24957459
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24959347
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...l#post24957463

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I love this bill being passed!!!! Obama did right thing on this one...

Scan more to protect against terrorist plotting is what I'm reading into..

Who cares about privacy unless your a criminal or a perv and have something to hide.. Take a look at everyone on the planet to see whom is plotting evil I say.. A bill passed to help with National Security in modern day threats is a good thing.. LOVE IT and don't know why you fools are hating on this???

Times are changing and so should our security privacy laws.. Civil rights need to take a back seat to this..

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I don't fit the bill cuz I'm not a snob.

If you didn't want me to bitchslap you and prove how wrong you were with verifiable facts, learn how to read and comprehend correctly so you don't make the same mistake twice, numbnuts. Simple shit, really.

And learn some manners while you're at it; that will help prevent further bitchslappings, as well. (IOW, you caused your own bitchslap).

As far as what does or doesn't get discussed here, don't look now, but this is an open, public forum. Anybody can discuss anything here. Don't like it, perhaps start your own forum. If we have to put up with all the loonery, you'll have to sack up and take your bitchslap like a man when your rudeness/ignorance begged for it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I love this bill being passed!!!! Obama did right thing on this one...

Scan more to protect against terrorist plotting is what I'm reading into..

Who cares about privacy unless your a criminal or a perv and have something to hide.. Take a look at everyone on the planet to see whom is plotting evil I say.. A bill passed to help with National Security in modern day threats is a good thing.. LOVE IT and don't know why you fools are hating on this???

Times are changing and so should our security privacy laws.. Civil rights need to take a back seat to this..
    Can't say I agree w/you on this one, JiBBBY... and a couple of the things you say are pretty scary:

Who cares about privacy unless your a criminal or a perv and have something to hide..
    Civil rights need to take a back seat to this..
    While measures need to be taken to combat terrorism in a growing technological age, "we the people" really need to be wary of how much power (info/knowledge is power) the gov't has and wants to further acquire.

Discarding the concept of, say, needing a warrant, is outrageous. Respectfully, I don't think you're thinking this through well enough.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

one question to the "normal" people, when's the last time a bill was attached to a must pass bill that actually helped the "normal" people?
    Well.... all I'm going to say is... The dumb Federal "Tanning Tax Law". It was actually passed on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I forgot which day it was? You're going to say... these congress people actually met on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day to pass this stupid thing? Yes, it was. It was then enforced the 1st Qtr of the next year.

So.... yes... dumb laws do get passed quickly...

As to your opening post... I feel the govt. already knows way too much about us. I know a girl who has worked for Google since practically day 1. She told me it's amazing how much data their servers have on almost every person in the USA. Why is Google allowed to use this data and store it is beyond me. So.... when we have news stories that every terrorist activity is "under the radar"... who's radar are we talking about? If these terrorist are using Google... all there info is being recorded. Why hasn't the Feds subpoenaed Google?

Everywhere you look there are questions on top of questions. Something always trumps the other. That's why half the sh#$ we read is false.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

While measures need to be taken to combat terrorism in a growing technological age....
    The only measures I can see that can effectively help "we the people" at this point is to give up more privacies, like in our emails and texts to combat continued terrorist threats.. I see no other way around it.. I like the bill for that reason and trust the Government enough to help with our National Security concerns such as these in recent times..

If giving up some privacies helps my family and friends from being the next casualty in a massive terrorist attack I'm all for it.. I can't tell you enough how easy it is killing hundreds or even thousands of people if you are smart enough, determined and have been planning it for years.. Especially if you are willing to die in the process..

It's really scary when you stop and think about it.. The 9/11 terrorist attack was thought out carefully and carried out successfully.. Can happen again but not with planes this time around... Gotta intercept that before it happens again if we can.. This bill being passed helps and that's why it was voted in finally..

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The only measures I can see that can effectively help "we the people" at this point is to give up more privacies, like in our emails and texts to combat continued terrorist threats.. I see no other way around it.. I like the bill for that reason and trust the Government enough to help with our National Security concerns such as these in recent times..

If giving up some privacies helps my family and friends from being the next casualty in a massive terrorist attack I'm all for it.. I can't tell you enough how easy it is killing hundreds or even thousands of people if you are smart enough, determined and have been planning it for years.. Especially if you are willing to die in the process..

It's really scary when you stop and think about it.. The 9/11 terrorist attack was thought out carefully and carried out successfully.. Can happen again but not with planes this time around... Gotta intercept that before it happens again if we can.. This bill being passed helps and that's why it was voted in finally..
    I agree, but we have to be very careful with the protections we give up, they are ripe for abuse. I don't know if we, as an electorate, are paying enough attention to keep the powers that be in line.

12 Last