Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"Niqqa Clause"

yesterday in htown, coming down westheimer, west of the galleria, I noticed several black dudes dressed in santa clause costumes, spinning signs in the medians on the six lane roadway, pimping those "we buy gold and jewelry" stores that are pretty prevalent about every six blocks or so.....

usually, these same homeboys are just dressed in their street clothes....

nevertheless, I should have had my iphone ready to shoot footage, because at a redlight, the carload of mescins in front of me starts having words with one of the black santas, so I roll down my window to hear wtf is being said.... I hear, with mescin accents, the chant of "niqqa clause, niqqa clause, niqqa clause......."

Black santa winds up kicking the mescins' car as the light turns green.........

ah, the holiday spirit is running hot in H-town!!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

No love lost between those two races. Both hate each other. Both vying for the same scraps we throw them.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Hispanics and blacks have hated each other for a very long time. the hate is a little stronger by Hispanics since they really don't like being grouped together with blacks under the same 'minority' or 'colored' umbrella. Hispanics like to pride themselves on at least being strong 'family' people, though that's certainly not always the case.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Houston is so f'in ghetto

Auto Donk

H-town got a niqqa so throwed..............

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I'll take Mexicans over blacks any day of the week and twice on Sunday

Auto Donk

it depends on my mood.... love sexy latinas with the long hair and dark brown eyes; but love dem bubble buts on a sweet ass hood rat.....

sexy latinas usually crave anal and want to toss your salad like a fiend after you haven't showered for days; sweet ass hood rats can go reverse catcher's position and bounce dat ass for a good ten minutes......

sexy latinas come in a sensual as shit bad ass manner; but you get that "neopolitan" image with da hood rat "black, pink, white......" sometimes a cool view watching wc slide into pink surrounded by black.......

just depends on my mood ......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Where's the love