Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Kevin Bacon Jihadi Game

alright.... I've about had it with the mooselums and the US press yappin about terrorist cells here in the states, who might have radicalized who, and whether US mooselums are cool with global jihad, or are against global jihad....
    we're now seeing that the two murderous mooselums who carried out the San Bernadino attacks had such connections to some other mooselums -- here and abroad -- who happen to be radicalized, as well.....

without going out on too much of a limb here, I am quite confident that, much like anyone who is on linkedin can be connected via "links" to some degree to any other person also on the site, or like any actor in Hollywood is somehow connected to Kevin Bacon, these mooselums all have a contact, via their family or friends, who is a radicalized murderous mooselum piece of shit who harbors anti-west or pro-jihad sentiment......

If the authorities continue to search the web of contacts of mooselums here in the states, they are ultimately going to find connections with 1. radicalized members of mosques, 2. radicalized family and friends, and 3. international contacts with other murderous piece of shit mooselums abroad....... Taken to the extreme, if we are going to call out mooselums for these contacts, and take action on them, we're going to be taking action on the whole f'n mooselum population in the US, as it is "connected."

just like no actor can escape being connected to Kevin Bacon, no mooselum can escape being connected to jihad......

only question is what are we going to do about it.....

I wish I could do my part..... my lifetime ratio of whitetail bucks shot at to whitetail bucks killed (99/103) renders me well-qualified to go "moose" hunting as a sniper over in the middle east..... (particularly given that two of my misses where "deflected" shots gone awry in the s. texas brush county, another was a 400 yd plus shot taken off a vibrating side view mirror of a hunting buddy's truck while his engine was running, and the last being an off-hand (no rest) shot at a running buck while I was standing on the seat of an old army jeep -- only way I could see the buck over the brush was by standing on the seat -- back when I was only 16).

However, if shit keeps going down here in the US, I may get to use my skills here without having to go overseas..... Jihad here in Texas???? really? Mr. or Ms. Jihadi, let me introduce you to my anti-jihad, infidellic friend, Mr. Remington..... Calibered in 7mm mag and blazing away with 150 grain pointed soft point bullets, Mr. Remington and I would not mind having a "LOUD discussion" with radicalized mooselums
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-10-15 at 07:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Great thread