recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I thought guns were illegal in Australia? Homosexual gun downed

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

first time I went to Australia I heard constant nonsense about gun violence in America... there was a drive-by shooting about 20mins from where I was in Sydney just days into the trip.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-06-15 at 08:50 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Australia hasn't had what would qualify as a mass shooting since 1996.

The United States has had over 350 this year alone.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Govt shot him to create a false flag.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Of course there is still gun violence here. We aren't a country of saints and there is still more than 20 legal firearms per 100 people, apart from the illegal ones.

But here is a video showing the real value of Australian gun laws... not to protect our own personal selfish asses better... but to make the quality of life better for all people. See this contrast about how much fear US college students have to live with compared to their Aussie cousins http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e66ad4c86fa0

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Of course there is still gun violence here. We aren't a country of saints and there is still more than 20 legal firearms per 100 people, apart from the illegal ones.

But here is a video showing the real value of Australian gun laws... not to protect our own personal selfish asses better... but to make the quality of life better for all people. See this contrast about how much fear US college students have to live with compared to their Aussie cousins http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e66ad4c86fa0
    When it comes to social issues, American college students are borderline retarded.

If only there was government legislation to prevent things like this from happening over there. Oh wait...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    first time I went to Australia I heard constant nonsense about gun violence in America... there was a drive-by shooting about 20mins from where I was in Sydney just days into the trip.
    Yeah, how ironic is that cough, cough. Australia full of metro-sexual wannabe men, only Aussie halfway worth a shit was crocodile Dundee and he turned out to be a crack-head.
    If we had a million mass shootings tomorrow that would tell me i need a comparable firearm not give it up HAHA, common sense not so common.
    If Aussie government came out tomorrow and said testicles producing testosterone are causing higher incidents of manliness, i'd bet 75% of the males in Australia would show up to a social services office to have them cut-off to prove they are good puppets.
    now, the Aussie government like so many other are allowing a fringe element into the homelands and they will wish to God they had something to defend themselves. Pure idiots!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Yeah, how ironic is that cough, cough. Australia full of metro-sexual wannabe men, only Aussie halfway worth a shit was crocodile Dundee and he turned out to be a crack-head.
    If we had a million mass shootings tomorrow that would tell me i need a comparable firearm not give it up HAHA, common sense not so common.
    If Aussie government came out tomorrow and said testicles producing testosterone are causing higher incidents of manliness, i'd bet 75% of the males in Australia would show up to a social services office to have them cut-off to prove they are good puppets.
    now, the Aussie government like so many other are allowing a fringe element into the homelands and they will wish to God they had something to defend themselves. Pure idiots!

The absolute cluelessness in this post is just astounding in so many ways.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    When it comes to social issues, American college students are borderline retarded.
    can't argue that, liberal propaganda is deeply ingrained into college students.