scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, racist trump supporters...

trump thinks you're a "loser" too. surely you can understand that when he calls people "losers", "low IQ", etc., he holds you working-class stiffs in equal contempt. right? because if you were smart and a non-loser, you wouldn't need that son-of-an-orangutan-rooster_eater to fix all your problems.

in fact, i think trump holds you rubes in even more contempt. he thinks: "look at these penetrating morons. all i had to do was make a few racist statements, say i feel their pain with the mexicans and slants taking their jobs, and i'm their penetrating messiah. don't these penetrating idiots know that i'm part of the same 'elitist cabal' that's been penetrating them for decades? these penetrating morons will believe anything."

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

"if you like your plan, you can keep it", I'm far from a Trump supporter, but look at both sides of the coin.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Show proof of one racist statement from trump

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

They all suck. We're all idiots. Weeee
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave downsouth 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

show one instance where Trump is being racist? You won't because you cannot.

Shall I show you an instance where your guy Bernie Sanders writes an essay about women fantasizing about being raped?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Oh snap! Bernie's most likely a dirty old man. He'd make Bill Clinton look like a choir boy

I like Bernie, I think he's different, kind of mixes it up a bit, speaks his mind, brings energy to the crowds, etc....

Basically, he's the Dems version of Trump. Too bad he's basically irrelevant now

Is he a VP candidate?

DwightShrute

I like Bernie also. But America needs a big change this time. A real change. A leader.

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12316241_1130488296984424_39883626943700 48280_n.jpg?oh=d0cdb3c9b339a21bfea3e9e5f 4d08226&oe=56ED0300[/IMG]
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-01-15 at 10:20 PM.

scumbag

"criminals, drug dealers, rapists. sure... i assume SOME are good."

i'm shocked you twits need to be reminded of that.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Oh snap! Bernie's most likely a dirty old man. He'd make Bill Clinton look like a choir boy

I like Bernie, I think he's different, kind of mixes it up a bit, speaks his mind, brings energy to the crowds, etc....

Basically, he's the Dems version of Trump. Too bad he's basically irrelevant now

Is he a VP candidate?
    says who? he's in a better spot now then obama was this time in 07'.

scumbag

http://www.gallup.com/poll/103351/cl...ationally.aspx

mid december 07'. of course we all know how this turned out. sure, bernie isn't as charismatic as obama, but, unlike obama, he's on record leading opposition on the most important issues of the last 25 years. he's a legit liberal going against a pandering oyster. let's get real - bernie is the favorite right now - despite what the polls say.
    Last edited by scumbag; 12-02-15 at 03:35 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The liberal anti-American party AKA: democrates only have a treasonous witch and Colonel Sanders the communist ass kissing puppet. Does this party have anybody under the age of 50? Should be called the party of shit-for-brains.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post

exactly. Like I said before, show me where Trump is being racist. You won't because you can't.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have a point that Trump holds himself above most people. That being said, the only non staffer or media person that Hillary Clinton has associated herself with in the past several years was a paid plant in Iowa when her Scooby van took a tour to show her everyday girl next door aura so your post might be a bit off target if you put that much faith in any mainstream political insider.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    exactly. Like I said before, show me where Trump is being racist. You won't because you can't.
    yep.... the majority of mexican immigrants are rapists is a loving endorsement of mexicans immigrants. clearly in no way a racist statement.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    You have a point that Trump holds himself above most people. That being said, the only non staffer or media person that Hillary Clinton has associated herself with in the past several years was a paid plant in Iowa when her Scooby van took a tour to show her everyday girl next door aura so your post might be a bit off target if you put that much faith in any mainstream political insider.
    what makes you think i support that oyster?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what do you know, scumbag doesn't know the facts... again

guess is putting black people to shame for most felonies per yer, african-americans had the position on lock down by hispanics made up the ground.

Guess who is more likely to use welfare services whether they are legal or illegal citizens.... think you can make an educated guess? I dare ya...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

what makes you think i support that oyster?
    It's looking like a short list of candidates to support from either party that will be on the main ballot. If not Trump, assumed Clinton. My bad if you aren't for either but who else are you supporting?

DwightShrute

yep.... the majority of mexican immigrants are rapists is a loving endorsement of mexicans immigrants. clearly in no way a racist statement.
    If Trump said it in a politically correct way, there would hardly be a mention of it in the media. No one would be talking about it. Just another wannabe politician talking about immigration. Yawn. Try and look at it from how many see it. The genius of how it was said. Not as the mainstream media says you need to see it.

You aren't a stupid man scumbag. You know the difference when someone is being literal and when someone is saying something to make a point. To attract attention to an issue. No violence. Just words. He never said all mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. But we all know there are mexican criminals walking across the border illegally into the USA. Politicians have been kicking the immigration can down the road for years. Trump said it in a way that it had to be brought to the forefront because its one of his biggest concerns. Millions of Americans agree. Millions of Latinos agree with Trump also. Why even have a border? Why not just hand out US passports to anyone that walks across from Mexico? Nothing he said was racist.

The VA. Same thing. For years and years people talk about how poorly these people who risk their lives for your freedom get treated. And every year government kicks the can down the road for someone else to deal with. One year turns into two and three and before you know it, 20 years has gone by. Decades of excuses. Every election someone mentions it, makes promises and after the election ..... same shit. The one job government has. The one job. Protect its people and the needy. The veterans should be right at the top of the priority list. Instead, its at the bottom.

The US is so accustomed to hearing politicians making excuses about these and many other issues, that many have accepted incompetence and failure from government as a part of life. Oh well, that's just the way it is. Seven years of making excuses for Obama. Bush did this and Bush did that. Who gives a fukk? Obama is president. Not Bush.

Trump has the guts to tackle some big issues. He will make a good president I think.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-02-15 at 04:05 PM.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    It's looking like a short list of candidates to support from either party that will be on the main ballot. If not Trump, assumed Clinton. My bad if you aren't for either but who else are you supporting?
    if hillary gets the nominee, i'll vote for jill stein or some shit, and i know i'm not the only one (15% of democrats refuse to vote for hillary, so if she is the nominee, republicans probably win).

as far as who i support, there is only one candidate in this race who's fought tooth-and-nail for policies that benefit working-class people - for decades - and that's bernie.