Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Trobin vs Isiah battle royale

Who can start the most posts involving black vs white crime?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

need some c0ck shoved down their throats

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Why wasn't this an issue when these self loathing supremacist were disrespecting us all this time. Where was all this outrage before? Why is this now a problem all the sudden. I think I understand why but do you? This is what you wanted sbr saloon to be about so why now why is there an issue? Did I do something wrong or different from what's be going on for years? Now let's just do this everyday since I have to come here everyday and see this shit I think it's only fair for you guys to enjoy your own feces.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Who can start the most posts involving black vs white crime?
    I applaud trobin31's efforts to educate the public about the toxic multicultural garbage can the USA has become. The exponential increasing of white trash coupled with the growing black population is a greater threat to the survival of the nation than any foreign based terrorist group. He should be saluted for taking the time to research and post his information.

However it is noteworthy that most of his stories are quite dated and many involve white trash on white crime. Whereas my postings focus on the epidemic of black crimes against whites and are current. Also, unlike him viz. blacks, I condemn the white trash and will not attempt to rationalize or excuse their antisocial behavior. All subhuman vermin, white and black, should be summarily executed by the state so a civilized society can be restored in our nation.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 12-01-15 at 12:10 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I applaud trobin31's efforts to educate the public about the toxic multicultural garbage can the USA has become. The exponential increasing of white trash coupled with the growing black population is a greater threat to the survival of the nation than any foreign based terrorist group. He should be saluted for taking the time to research and post his information.

However it is noteworthy that most of his stories are quite dated and many involve white trash on white crime. Whereas my postings focus on the epidemic of black crimes against whites and are current. Also, unlike him viz. blacks, I condemn the white trash and will not attempt to rationalize or excuse their antisocial behavior. All subhuman vermin, white and black, should be summarily executed so a civilized society can be restored in our nation.
    You don't think killing people just because they don't meet a certain standard is extreme? Why not get them jobs, decent pay, and quality education or there's always common core....why not take care of our families so they don't fall a victim to drugs, prositution, and self damage. Why not take care of our homeless, close up our borders, and start paying attention to home. We are speeding towards globalization at a fast pace. There is tons wrong here, so either of you throwing stories around is doing nothing, posting articles of fixing solutions would most likely lean towards progress here... So both of you, chill out, and spend your time more wisely..

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    You don't think killing people just because they don't meet a certain standard is extreme? Why not get them jobs, decent pay, and quality education or there's always common core....why not take care of our families so they don't fall a victim to drugs, prositution, and self damage. Why not take care of our homeless, close up our borders, and start paying attention to home. We are speeding towards globalization at a fast pace. There is tons wrong here, so either of you throwing stories around is doing nothing, posting articles of fixing solutions would most likely lean towards progress here... So both of you, chill out, and spend your time more wisely..
    You've injected several straw man arguments into the thread but I haven't the time or inclination to point out the flaws in your logic.

However I must clarify one thing, I do not consider the victims of the toxic culture we live in (prostitutes, drug addicts, et.al.) as subhuman vermin. That term is used only in relation to violent predators who have killed innocent human beings.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    You've injected several straw man arguments into the thread but I haven't the time or inclination to point out the flaws in your logic.

However I must clarify one thing, I do not consider the victims of the toxic culture we live in (prostitutes, drug addicts, et.al.) as subhuman vermin. That term is used only in relation to violent predators who have killed innocent human beings.
    Well the only way to that, is to know who the predators are before hand, and even though they are working on technology that can do just that... It's unconstitutional.. So what else can we do there, after all the psychology study that has been done & studying a killers mind, you'd think being able to prevent it would be possible, but nahh, asking for to much there. Life is just not as precious to some as it is to others, will always be this way, but I have hope that things can be better.

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

I have this crazy theory that they're the same person

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I remember when being poor wasn't synonymous with being a criminal punk, but poor people now get to have the excuse of somehow being put down by wealthier people or the table is now tilted unfairly in other demographics favor etc. so, therefore they get an excuse to act like demons.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    need some c0ck shoved down their throats

uh.... this is obviously a "pro-black" comment, as no whiteboy is makin' it past the tonsils of any given ho.....

Score:

BlackTeam: 1
    TeamCracker: 0