sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Clearly it's your mistake for not setting the ground rules ahead of time........but it's never to late.

Steal his stash, that will get the ball rolling!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Clearly it's your mistake for not setting the ground rules ahead of time........but it's never to late.

Steal his stash, that will get the ball rolling!
    was definitely laid out on the counter along with his wallet, as you can see in the picture. That's his wallet and stash in that bag with all his weed grinders, along with his McDonald sweet tea . I shoulda, maybe next time if he keeps this shit up

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, I know I am old dude here and always went small to avoid roommates, but for a while in college I had to have one. Having seen this dude (and not knowing your disposition) I would walk right over and in the most no pc way I would tell him I was gonna bitch slap him if I EVER saw the place like that again. AND smoke that %^$& somewhere else. If he even started to get up in those faggoty pj's he would get it right there!!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    ok, I know I am old dude here and always went small to avoid roommates, but for a while in college I had to have one. Having seen this dude (and not knowing your disposition) I would walk right over and in the most no pc way I would tell him I was gonna bitch slap him if I EVER saw the place like that again. AND smoke that %^$& somewhere else. If he even started to get up in those faggoty pj's he would get it right there!!

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

lolololol Kat is no joke abt this. Once we had to ride a bus thru the jungle (no A/c gonna break down bus) and it was parked taking on passengers. Sign said "no smoking" on the side of the bus and guy sitting in the bus was haning out window smoking a cig. All were brown dudes except me and Kat. Kat walks down the aisle of the bus and says to the guy in a loud voice. "hermano, you speak english?" Bro ignores Kat, so he says it again. Guys still ignores him, so Kat taps him on the shoulder and says ""hermano, you may not speak english but i bet u will understand that if u don't put that cig out I am gonna beat your ass!!" Dude, barely acknowledged Kat (never showed any emotion) and just flipped the cig out the window. Kat walks away and says, "that's what i thought!!" lolol Busdriver was dying laughing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

gotta tea bag him while he'seeping, really no other choice now

and while you're at it, have him sign up for an account here, He could be the next great power poster

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    gotta tea bag him while he'seeping, really no other choice now

and while you're at it, have him sign up for an account here, He could be the next great power poster
    i might be living with big bear for all I know

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Def a teabag is in order. Dip your nuts in honey first, let it drip on his chin afterward

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Def a teabag is in order. Dip your nuts in honey first, let it drip on his chin afterward
    This could be the only way to take display dominance in this situation

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Is he back in his PJs flipper? Smoking out and playing frogger with his boy?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    i might be living with big bear for all I know
    If you are putting music on his iPhone then yes...it is big bear

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    If you are putting music on his iPhone then yes...it is big bear
    bear whoo posted 800 threads on career choices then claimed he graduated from Az St

keepitsimple
    keepitsimple's Avatar Become A Pro!

In a similar situation man. I'm in a 4 bed 4 bath rental house by a college campus. in final semester and been through some awful roommate experiences. Has gone as far as cops being involved bc damn idiot roommates banging on my door at 4am disturbing the peace and making my dog want to bite his face off.

Couldnt agree more with the earlier statement: privacy costs more.

First 12