DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Hear about Islam from a woman who grew up as Muslim in the Middle East.

very interesting

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I like this woman, very honest ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

As is so often the case when The Donk watches an interesting video on SBR, once again a few random thoughts fly into my head as I watch this man talk about Islam, muhammed, his eleven wives, including the one that was but a mere nine year-old, and the “thousands of sex slaves he had full access to:

1. Apparent from this dyke’s anger is the resentment that all muslim lesbians harbor as a result of being too dyke-like and unattractive to be chosen as sex slaves by muslim men;

2. Bobby F'n Waves better wear a f’n parachute at all times if he ever visits the middle east, as he will be flung off the top of a building in relatively short order according to this bitch;

3. Jared of Subway fame and muhammed apparently have much in common, particularly a thirst for prepubescent girls – I had no idea Jared followed the teachings of muhammed – but this fact certainly explains a lot of things about him;

4. muhammed was an orphan without any prominent father figure in his life; in the West, particularly the United States, it is the women who act out on “Daddy Issues,” not the men (usually these skanks wind up on the pole) – this raises the particularly interesting issue of whether muhammed, who clearly acted out on his “Daddy Issues,” was cut from the same cloth from which brucyboi jenner would be cut from centuries later! Was muhammed a tranny as well????

5. From what this dyke reveals, it is apparent that the two “gap-filling books/writings” the sira and hadith, are best read by modern day men having a bottle of Jergens Hand Lotion, or a tub of Crisco, and several boxes of kleenexes in very close proximity – as this muhammed dude, with his “thousands of sex slaves” and 11 wives – apparently had getting laid on his mind as much as Modern Day Sexual Profit The Donk; and here I thought "Penthouse Forum" and its "I never thought this would happen to me, but ....." column was an original idea...... Apparently it had been around for more than a thousand years!;

6. Sounds like muhammed was essentially the “poster boy” for all criminal codes/laws adopted throughout Western Civilization; as proof and an example of this, the laundry list of his devious actions espoused by this lesbian pretty much would have called into play every chapter of the Texas Penal Code, fo sho.....;

7. And lastly, for the sake of Allah, we should cut off their heads before they get the chance to cut off ours......

DwightShrute

she sounds very informed about it all. I found it very informative.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This is the first X Muslim I heard talk like this besides Walid Shoebat, she's on point. Thanks for posting.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Agreed.

Someone should rent a half hour on ABC and play this 3 times and a row.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Agreed.

Someone should rent a half hour on ABC and play this 3 times and a row.
    yup!