megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Ratchet bread recipe of all time?Crazy broad used her vaginal yeast!

Anybody hungry fo' a peanut butta & jelly sammich?http://mediatakeout.com/288684/disgu...uuuuccckk.html

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

YUCK! Disgusting....

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

funny this topic should come up on Thanksgiving.....

for once, back in 2006 in DonkLand, I had this primo f'n Butterball turkey ready to throw into the oven Thanksgiving morning, but unfortunately found I had forgotten to buy a few cans of chicken broth or any butter with which to baste the fine bird....

fortunately, I was dating a fine bird as well, who happened to still be bedded down around the one wall divider I had in my loft.....

and just as fortunately, if not more, she was nicknamed "The Honeydripper," as when I got her motor running, she literally oozed the finest tasting/optimum viscosity juices from her sweetest of areas.... It would literally flow from her vagine, and form the most beautiful "cobwebs" of honey between her inner thighs.....

always known for my creativity -- and not just in the bedroom, but also in the kitchen -- I retired to bedroom, warmed up her engine, and acquired about a pint or two of "honey," which I used to baste my bird.....

Best turkey I ever ate........

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Not gonna be able to eat my yeast rolls today. Barforama