trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Feel bad for this guy who lost his kid and wife, now some scumbag (Isiah) on Internet posts it to push his racist agenda. Then wants to pretend like he feels bad when he was prolly happy when he saw this story, just so he could post it to push his ideology. So sad.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Just shows their mentality bud.
    Yeah well , you know ,that's just like their opinion man -The Dude

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yeah well , you know ,that's just like their opinion man -The Dude
    To say someone was asking to get raped and murdered,are you having a laugh.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    The internet ruined me because I never knew how much of a cesspool this world really is, and always has been until I started to read and watch the thousands of examples of pure inhumanity of people towards other people.
    This is a comment I've heard from many people and I understand what you are feeling indio.

After my life experiences I never thought I could become more cynical regarding the human specie but the internet has managed to make me so. Tragically it is not going to get any better for this is a very sick society and times we are living in.

I guess the only antidote is to create and protect your own small world with family and friends and make the best of life and pray that the dysfunctional teeming masses of human debris leave you alone. Good luck accomplishing that though.

All the best to you, you are one of the good guys.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Since people accuse the op of cherry picking, just thought I could go and do the same.

Here's a video in Milwaukee:http://conservativetribune.com/truth-about-black-crime/

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Since people accuse the op of cherry picking, just thought I could go and do the same.

Here's a video in Milwaukee:http://conservativetribune.com/truth-about-black-crime/
    Finally, in my capitol yesterday, people were protesting against the guys doing the crime, instead of the cops.

But, does anyone think the guys doing the crime would be up out of bed to hear those people? Care?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The robbery I can see but I still cannot understand killing

I wonder if there are struggles that lead to some of these shootings?

A robbery will only get you like 3 years but once the violence comes into play your done

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The robbery I can see but I still cannot understand killing

I wonder if there are struggles that lead to some of these shootings?

A robbery will only get you like 3 years but once the violence comes into play your done
    Wrong ... Involving people at all will always be worse. What's worse, robbing a car or purse snatching ? Purse snatching 100x worse then robbing a car with no one in it. Same thing with a house, if someone's home 10x worse then if they are not... Involving people will get your ship sunk..

First 123