Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all I know is it must suck to be a half-breed in these f'n times; being torn in two distinctly different directions......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    She got to check BBC from the bucket list ....you guys are bunch of negative Nancy's.
    They blew that box UP! Tore it up.

Gang bang game show style.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

animals

there is no other word

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I hear it will be on either the DogFart network or Bang Brutha's soon......

and actually, she got a two for one special on her way to the hereafter, as most women not only have a BBC itch that they want to have scratched by some smelly big-kahked brutha, but also a rape fantasy!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-26-15 at 09:20 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Sick fukks in this thread. A few of you just made my "smack em in the mouth if i ever see em" list.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

You must be one of the biggest punks ever to walk the earth. A beautiful pregnant woman is brutally raped and killed by two scummy niggers, and you say something like that?

What's coming to you will be justified. Karma has a funny way of finding us all.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Pure scum in this thread with those jokes and BS racist views next time i knw better stay out of these hate making threads

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

this is bad too...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This is not the site for facts, wrong forum.
    This is a screwed up story though.. This mans whole life ruined by complete savages. There's no other word for their actions other then animals. I think they should be dragged out to a public square put every camera in the country on them... and bash their heads in with sluggers, just like that. I think that would make people think before doing this type of crap, sick of it... Happy Thanksgiving bud, God bless

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Judge should throw those ugly baboons in the cage with 2 adult chimpanzees and broadcast it live on every ABC, CBS, NBC, fox & CNN station across America to send a message to every "underprivileged " miscreant that every life matters. Trust me, crime will drop 99% right away.
    Didn't even see this ..ha, I'm with you, life in prison, they don't care, do 25, 30 years.. Make parol, life goes on... Not for this man and his family. Should be handled way more seriously..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    You must be one of the biggest punks ever to walk the earth. A beautiful pregnant woman is brutally raped and killed by two scummy niggers, and you say something like that?

What's coming to you will be justified. Karma has a funny way of finding us all.
    For that comment yes he was, I think he screws a lot of women so he loses the humanity aspect of what he's saying sometimes.. I guess, even if ..no excuse, com'on money what are you saying here ?! Or think about what your saying here, I would apologize to everyone here, but indio .. These are actions of animals, don't think anyone would deny,... why do you have to generalize every black person and call them nigg**s though ? you make white people look classless, we should have decency between good people in this country.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Didn't even see this ..ha, I'm with you, life in prison, they don't care, do 25, 30 years.. Make parol, life goes on... Not for this man and his family. Should be handled way more seriously..
    Just bring back cruel & unusual punishment and crime will disappear forever. There's nothing compared to death by chimpanzee 🙈 Just hose down the floor when it's over.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Sorry mate but when I hear shit like this happening to people I don't want to hear about god.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Sorry mate but when I hear shit like this happening to people I don't want to hear about god.
    You should .. That's what evil looks like.. That's deaths spirit that these weak vessels let creep in. It's not just them, it's the environment, everything and they are open cracked vessel, if you can understand. White people do it to "dohmer", kill prositutes and everything else, it's a disgusting spirit, that particular one I'd imagine .. but to combat it, I would bring fear to the people that commit crimes as these.We should also repent as a nation.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

29For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had seized him many times; and he was bound with chains and shackles and kept under guard, and yet he would break his bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert. 30And Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion"; for many demons had entered him.31They were imploring Him not to command them to go away into the abyss

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 11-26-15 at 10:39 PM.

packerd_00

You should .. That's what evil looks like.. That's deaths spirit that these weak vessels let creep in. It's not just them, it's the environment, everything and they are open cracked vessel, if you can understand. White people do it to "dohmer", kill prositutes and everything else, it's a disgusting spirit, that particular one I'd imagine .. but to combat it, I would bring fear to the people that commit crimes as these.We should also repent as a nation.
    I agree that their are alot of evil white people in this world aswell. Dahmer was a bastard so is Charles Manson.Ever heard of Clifford Olsen,that guy was a real c@ck sucker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-26-15 at 11:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I agree that their are alot of evil white people in this world aswell. Dahmer was a bastard so is Charles Manson.Ever heard of Clifford Olsen,that guy was a real c@ck sucker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson
    No contest here, blacks make up around 20% of US population and whooping 60% in our prisons. Hispanics represent another 20% of convicts.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    to see if i can see any new footage of events going on reference downing of Russian Fighter jet and randomly click on these two videos. Enjoy the sad state of some people who have everything in life to propel themselves forward, but it appears the rubber band is pushing them back.

Good. Keep videos that like coming. Love seeing these monkeys scream and stomp each other out.

Can't wait until a Sterilization-For-Pay program is implemented.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    No contest here, blacks make up around 20% of US population and whooping 60% in our prisons. Hispanics represent another 20% of convicts.
    Yeah I hear you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

plenty of bad whites

I think the bad thugs ruin if for general black population that is good

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

For that comment yes he was, I think he screws a lot of women so he loses the humanity aspect of what he's saying sometimes.. I guess, even if ..no excuse, com'on money what are you saying here ?! Or think about what your saying here, I would apologize to everyone here, but indio .. These are actions of animals, don't think anyone would deny,... why do you have to generalize every black person and call them nigg**s though ? you make white people look classless, we should have decency between good people in this country.
    I'm not generalizing every black person. I'm calling these particular two people niggers, which is what they are. I have some black friends, and know some black people who are the finest people walking the earth, and I treat them with respect because they deserve it as human beings.These 2 low life's raped and shot a pregnant, defenseless young woman while an infant was in the house. Every black person I know and respect would call them niggers and trash too, because that's what they are.

The world is full of scum of all races and religions. Believe me, I unfortunately know plenty of white people who are sleazeballs, liars, and thieves. The internet ruined me because I never knew how much of a cesspool this world really is, and always has been until I started to read and watch the thousands of examples of pure inhumanity of people towards other people. And they come in all races, ages, sex, sizes, educational levels, income levels, and any other sociological category you want to create. Heck, have you ever seen the show Killer Kids? There are some deviant teenage white girls who look like angels who are brutal, sadistic killers. So in theory, I suppose you have a point, but don't think for a second just because I called these two rapists/kilers niggers that I'm generalizing every black person as you suggested. Nothing could be further from the truth. Just so happens in this case, it fits, and I'll let others think what they want of me, and those that know me can judge my character and make their own opinions.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    I'm not generalizing every black person. I'm calling these particular two people niggers, which is what they are. I have some black friends, and know some black people who are the finest people walking the earth, and I treat them with respect because they deserve it as human beings.These 2 low life's raped and shot a pregnant, defenseless young woman while an infant was in the house. Every black person I know and respect would call them niggers and trash too, because that's what they are.

The world is full of scum of all races and religions. Believe me, I unfortunately know plenty of white people who are sleazeballs, liars, and thieves. The internet ruined me because I never knew how much of a cesspool this world really is, and always has been until I started to read and watch the thousands of examples of pure inhumanity of people towards other people. And they come in all races, ages, sex, sizes, educational levels, income levels, and any other sociological category you want to create. Heck, have you ever seen the show Killer Kids? There are some deviant teenage white girls who look like angels who are brutal, sadistic killers. So in theory, I suppose you have a point, but don't think for a second just because I called these two rapists/kilers niggers that I'm generalizing every black person as you suggested. Nothing could be further from the truth. Just so happens in this case, it fits, and I'll let others think what they want of me, and those that know me can judge my character and make their own opinions.
    I hear ya man... Thanks for your explanation

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

just got done reading the article and seeing the video link...maybe I missed it but where was the rape part?!......it just said break-in, robbery and murder...now is the time for a rogue cop to go vigilante and execute those two animals and save the taxpayers some $$$ by avoiding trial.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    just got done reading the article and seeing the video link...maybe I missed it but where was the rape part?!......it just said break-in, robbery and murder...now is the time for a rogue cop to go vigilante and execute those two animals and save the taxpayers some $$$ by avoiding trial.
    I was going to mention this. I didn't see anything about a rape.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Let this be a lesson. Like keeping an eye out for terrorists, if you see something, say something.

If you see a couple of homies walking around your hood looking suspicious, get your gun ready and call the cops.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was going to mention this. I didn't see anything about a rape.
    Nevermind, I just read another article that said she was found nude and had been sexually assaulted.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

For sure double penetration?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Wow just saw some of the tasteless "jokes" from both blacks and whites.

I don't know how anyone could look at the photo of the beautiful baby and mother and not cry. It is one of those special moments in life. Now the innocent baby has lost his mother forever.

God help each of you.
    just stop it dude ....you the guy who spews nothing but hate and racism talking about whats tasteless and what's soft and tender and ends with" god help each you " can't make this shit up

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You believe that saying "good riddance" when mike brown was shot dead and making jokes about the rape and murder of a innocent pregnant lady is roughly the same thing?

Or better yet, I made fun of that dumb kid in Michigan that was shot and killed when the cop pulled him over and when he was asked for license/registration the kid instead pulled out his phone and videotaped the cop and kept saying no to him.

But I can't think of a reason to laugh about a woman being raped and murdered while she sits in her home bothering no one....Now if she had just broke into someones house and robbed them, then the people came home and caught here and she was raped and murdered, I could find something funny about that.

teaserpleaser

Good for you teddy...just a question what made you bring up mike brown and link it with this? Kinda random I didn't bring up mike brown.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Good for you teddy...just a question what made you bring up mike brown and link it with this? Kinda random I didn't bring up mike brown.
    It was just that, a question. I understand you not answering. Not shocked.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Didn't know about this. Does Indiana have the death penalty? What did Black Lives Matter had to say?
    Black Lives was quoted as saying "the whitey bitch deserved it"...........

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    It was just that, a question. I understand you not answering. Not shocked.
    What question? The difference between joking about Mike brown and this lady ....I don't know tell me. I think it's funny that you think I would avoid a question on sbr salon like its a big deal either way I answer. Like this is some serious forum this is the dungeon of a degenerate gambling forum ...Lighten up buddy it's the holiday season.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Black Lives was quoted as saying "the whitey bitch deserved it"...........
    They probably think she was asking for it? #bucketlist#

packerd_00

They probably think she was asking for it? #bucketlist#
    Just shows their mentality bud.

First 123 Last