Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    In the video...

Fogle claims... I look for that one person who gives you the glance?

I never knew an 11 year old gave you that look? This fogle is in LA LA land.

oh he got the "glance" from these kids alright..... the glance of horror as he pursued/molested them

doubt law enforcement actually allowed some kid to get raped by this fahg, just knew that he'd have the money to hire some of the best defense counsel available, so they really needed to have an airtight case.....

sad if some kid had to take it up the ass in the interim........... (and yes, jared liked little boys in addition to little girls)

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

he will not last 15.6 years hands down. over/under of 3 years

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    15 years ?

over 10 cases of sexual contact, see this is why no 1 has respect for our criminal justice system

listen to this sick fuk

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/10...aye-pkg-ac.cnn

This was one of the most bizarre things I've ever listened to.
    15 years is a long time and would cost him lots of money he may be running low on by now to keep himself protected in there.
    Could easily be dead before his sentence is up, especially if guys in there hear these recordings.
    You almost listen to it thinking it's fake because he's so naive and clueless and acts like there is nothing wrong with it.
    Will probably weigh 400 pounds again soon also. Someone is going to love those in prison.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Jared you silly fat fock.. Time to face the pain..

First 12