Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Blacks to Student's Studying in Library at Dartmouth:"Fuk you, you racist shits!"

"Protesters at Dartmouth University disrupted students studying in the library, reportedly directing profanity towards white students and physically pushing others. In a critical editorial, the conservative Dartmouth Review listed some of the epithets hurled by the protesters: cks!” “penetrate you and your comfort!” “penetrate you, you racist shits!”Story at http://www.mediaite.com/online/dartm...hy-white-fcks/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks more racists than whites as a whole

But who cares lets all get along

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks more racists than whites as a whole

But who cares lets all get along
    Yes let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't like it here? The boat is waiting for you at the dock. We'll even give you a ride!

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chickens come home to roost at college campus' If they don't expel them it gets worse. Most college degrees today abt the same value as toilet paper.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I got mine, and they ain't getting any of it.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

At one time i was in a position similar to a Private investigator, i had the means to here different conversations. When in a predominate white area never heard (not even one time) race type conversation, in Latin area once and wasn't anything i'd call to racial, but in the black areas heard it pretty damn regularly, was just normal conversation amongst themselves.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure you did

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

White privilege, it's impossible to see it from their perspective

Easier to just hate

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Agree, I always pay my respects to black people whenever I see them in the street, bow my head and what not and then I apologize for my skin color. I'm sorry that I am white, everyday I dye my skin (reverse sammy sosa). It's not fair kraken it's j us t not fair, I didn't ask for this privilege I was born with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    White privilege, it's impossible to see it from their perspective

Easier to just hate

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Agree, I always pay my respects to black people whenever I see them in the street, bow my head and what not and then I apologize for my skin color. I'm sorry that I am white, everyday I dye my skin (reverse sammy sosa). It's not fair kraken it's j us t not fair, I didn't ask for this privilege I was born with it.

Really nothing else to say on the matter

/subject

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Why take their circus to the Library though? Was it too cold outside or raining?

The Kraken

Hard to say Kermit. You and I wouldn't go this route, we have our own ideas of what is effective. But we haven't walked their walk. What we view as extreme and counter productive, is simply the way they choose to express themselves. Sometimes it takes extreme acts to enact change. It's their fight, they gotta do what they think is best, I think all we can do is try and understand that we can't understand.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect satire of the current social awareness protests going on across the country.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why take their circus to the Library though? Was it too cold outside or raining?

lol

throw them out of school just distributors going nowhere

TheSideBet

I thought the library was the 'Safe Space' against loud and obnoxious people where students could do student things? I guess it doesn't work both ways anymore. The irony.

recon1
    Yep

Hard to say Kermit. You and I wouldn't go this route, we have our own ideas of what is effective. But we haven't walked their walk. What we view as extreme and counter productive, is simply the way they choose to express themselves. Sometimes it takes extreme acts to enact change. It's their fight, they gotta do what they think is best, I think all we can do is try and understand that we can't understand.
    What a horse-shit comment. Seriously man, just seriously, get a grip on decency and morals.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

these Dartmouth clowns and the Missouri protesters in this article should be on ISIS's next hit list:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-movement.html

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    these Dartmouth clowns and the Missouri protesters in this article should be on ISIS's next hit list:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-movement.html
    Weren't these the idiots that didn't want the media involved in their "movement"?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I do not support activities that involve yelling.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    What a horse-shit comment. Seriously man, just seriously, get a grip on decency and morals.
    I think I have a pretty solid moral compass, but the thing about morals is that they're personal, and I can have my own set of morals that differ from yours and neither are right nor wrong.

I stand by my statement and don't think it's that difficult of a concept to understand. You don't know what they've been through, you haven't spent even a minute in their shoes, so you're not the right person to critique their methods of expression. Understand that they're acting out for a reason and they live with the consequences, good or bad. This is really the first time in American history that black people are taking control of their circumstances and attempting to dictate their future.

So all that i ask is try to understand more, be slower to judge, for if you were in their shoes, you may be doing the exact same thing. They're not out to get you Recon

recon1
    Yep

I think I have a pretty solid moral compass, but the thing about morals is that they're personal, and I can have my own set of morals that differ from yours and neither are right nor wrong.

I stand by my statement and don't think it's that difficult of a concept to understand. You don't know what they've been through, you haven't spent even a minute in their shoes, so you're not the right person to critique their methods of expression. Understand that they're acting out for a reason and they live with the consequences, good or bad. This is really the first time in American history that black people are taking control of their circumstances and attempting to dictate their future.

So all that i ask is try to understand more, be slower to judge, for if you were in their shoes, you may be doing the exact same thing. They're not out to get you Recon
    Krack, yelling, screaming racist chants, flipping the bird to students who ARE WORKING HARD ON AN EDUCATION IN A LIBRARY is not moral, decent, lacks dignity and shows no class.

Whom and what is holding these racist back? why would i or anybody have to walk in their shoes? for what? God has given me my own obstacles such as he for them. My obstacles are exactly that MINE, such as theirs.

You think if Dr. King was still alive he'd support this nonsense? Your misunderstanding if you think so. The system that has lied to these types and got them all dialed up will in-tme eat them alive as it will us to. These folks are just pawns in a chess game and the emotion they have is a burden on their common-sense and moral decency.

Last weekend i had to have some tax issues took care of, my accountant for some reason or another request payments via Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. I arrive at my local WM yesterday and two black women have an old battery laying on service center desk, rust on both terminals and just really old. The clerk cleans away the stamped date and it reveals it is 5 years old and beyond pro-rate refund. This lady starts telling young clerk she's only doing that to her because she's "Black". Service center Manager hearing the commotion comes over prints out the rebate rules and eventually convinces the women she has no return on battery except the core value. Then the lady places three boxes candy on counter and goes to pay with her tax-payer EBT card, machine rejects her card and here we go again, the young girl is being told she's doing it to her on purpose cause she's "Black" this girl cowered and at this point about 10 damn minutes and line to the produce section, i tell the two women to get out of the line, people have legitimate business to conduct in a voice of authority. They looked at me like i was the first person who's ever told them what's up when they decided to go on some ghetto rant, thing is, they never said a word to me and exited store and entered a waiting Cadillac escalade parked in the fire lane.
    Krack, i live in an area where not many blacks live and i thank God for this blessing. These folks are out of control and the story i told you is something that happens all the time to people just trying to work as a Clerck, waitress/waiter, Police, customer etc. I remember not long ago black people had a good decency about them with close family ties and sense of community and nowadays the culture has eroded and only a fool wouldn't see it.

Bottom-line if your "Movement" has a bases in morals, decency and honest character it may go somewhere, but the sense of entitlement today in the year 2015 is absurd.
    Last edited by recon1; 11-19-15 at 12:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave recon1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jeffie gave recon1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, and Jeffie

Isaiah

Dartmouth Administrator Sides With #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Who Disrupted Library

"one member of the administration is siding with the protesters. At a supportive meeting, Vice provost for student affairs Inge-Lise Ameer “APOLOGIZED to students who engaged in the protest for the negative responses and media coverage that they have received.”

Beam me up Scotty. This country is irretrievably lost.

stevenash

This is what I want to know.

I make six figures a year, i own a condo in Fairfield County in Connecticut, how is it possible that 13 year old 'welfare Jasmine' from the 'po side of town have a better iPhone than I do?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

stolen cellphone anyway no matter what is given to black people they will eventually screw it up

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Krack, yelling, screaming racist chants, flipping the bird to students who ARE WORKING HARD ON AN EDUCATION IN A LIBRARY is not moral, decent, lacks dignity and shows no class.

Whom and what is holding these racist back? why would i or anybody have to walk in their shoes? for what? God has given me my own obstacles such as he for them. My obstacles are exactly that MINE, such as theirs.

You think if Dr. King was still alive he'd support this nonsense? Your misunderstanding if you think so. The system that has lied to these types and got them all dialed up will in-tme eat them alive as it will us to. These folks are just pawns in a chess game and the emotion they have is a burden on their common-sense and moral decency.

Last weekend i had to have some tax issues took care of, my accountant for some reason or another request payments via Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. I arrive at my local WM yesterday and two black women have an old battery laying on service center desk, rust on both terminals and just really old. The clerk cleans away the stamped date and it reveals it is 5 years old and beyond pro-rate refund. This lady starts telling young clerk she's only doing that to her because she's "Black". Service center Manager hearing the commotion comes over prints out the rebate rules and eventually convinces the women she has no return on battery except the core value. Then the lady places three boxes candy on counter and goes to pay with her tax-payer EBT card, machine rejects her card and here we go again, the young girl is being told she's doing it to her on purpose cause she's "Black" this girl cowered and at this point about 10 damn minutes and line to the produce section, i tell the two women to get out of the line, people have legitimate business to conduct in a voice of authority. They looked at me like i was the first person who's ever told them what's up when they decided to go on some ghetto rant, thing is, they never said a word to me and exited store and entered a waiting Cadillac escalade parked in the fire lane.
    Krack, i live in an area where not many blacks live and i thank God for this blessing. These folks are out of control and the story i told you is something that happens all the time to people just trying to work as a Clerck, waitress/waiter, Police, customer etc. I remember not long ago black people had a good decency about them with close family ties and sense of community and nowadays the culture has eroded and only a fool wouldn't see it.

Bottom-line if your "Movement" has a bases in morals, decency and honest character it may go somewhere, but the sense of entitlement today in the year 2015 is absurd.
    Recon just won the thread
    Points Awarded:

recon1 gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

TheSideBet

I have no doubt they, along with all of us, have had a bad day or two in life but these kids these days who shut down if you tell them anything critical is a bit dramatic I hop you agree.

I remember the days in college of living with random roommates to meet the rent and scrambling together beer money and being college kid broke but that has always been around. These students in the news are attending Dartmouth, Yale and Ithaca College so their lot in life cannot be terrible enough to be this mad.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Recon just won the thread
    Recon is a poser.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I got a good story for you fellas. My wife is the manager of our local Kmart that hires black business college kids just over the hill from the store.

One of the girls told my wife she was hungry. She says to go get something to eat. The girl says aren't you supposed to feed me? The wife said no. The girl had the nads to ask my wife to buy her something to eat. WTF?

I know the govt gives them free housing and food vouchers while attending college, but why would this girl think
    a business she works for would feed her, is beyond comprehension. Wow!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I got a good story for you fellas. My wife is the manager of our local Kmart that hires black business college kids just over the hill from the store.

One of the girls told my wife she was hungry. She says to go get something to eat. The girl says aren't you supposed to feed me? The wife said no. The girl had the nads to ask my wife to buy her something to eat. WTF?

I know the govt gives them free housing and food vouchers while attending college, but why would this girl think
    a business she works for would feed her, is beyond comprehension. Wow!
    She's a manager Kelly...she makes more than the part time or every level employee which is unfair remember...social justice! Your wife needs to buy her lunch with her extra wages and also cater to her schedule to make sure her shifts line up with her personal life needs!! What are you...some kind of greedy capitalist pal?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

How ironic....blacks fought for integration into the school system to be a part of the equality...now they are demanding self segregation on the idea of safe zones? There simply is no pleasing idiots.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

What's funny is you don't see alot of this racism going on in the major cities.. LA and NY so to speak..

You find it more in the South (bible belt) and Middle America in these smaller States and towns so how do you explain that?..

- Is the ignorance simply greater in smaller States, to go along with the bible belt influence to make continued segregation still real?

- Are the blacks simply the majority of crime makeup in middle America and the South which automatically promotes racism in Whites? Are the blacks feeling like they are stereotyped and lash back out because they are treated unfairly?

- In big cities like LA and NY are we all just caught up in the mix and not use to segregation which makes it much easier not to be racist? When you see and interact with people of every race daily do you then just begin to understand we are all just people and start to judge based on character and not race or religion?

Hmmmm?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-15 at 12:21 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10514467_10206785967266801_3638941063052 048386_n.jpg?oh=a15837d0898c7b7d477be2ed 55d4189c&oe=56F86023[/IMG]

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Recon is a poser.
    So, you decide to show your intelligence by making a lame indictment on my character?

What have you based your conclusion on? Are you still butt-hurt i called you out because you said you know a lot about a lot because your Daddy was allegedly this or that with the Gov.

Keep living through the alleged achievements of your Daddy vicariously buddy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12243524_959610237435139_921993408743197 0619_n.jpg?oh=fc7cd12ed5dec3fcbfdef2017e 83a20a&oe=56B1DD9F[/IMG]

12 Last