retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Viral Europe invasion video that was previously censored 3 times by youtube.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Were gonna end up being stuck with those parasites.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

All this was predicted in the novel "The Camp of the Saints" by French author Jean Raspail 40 years ago. http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Je...+of+the+saints

Of course he was denounced as a "racist" at the time.

"Telling the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Not to knock your video, but I recognized several incidents in it that happened in the United States.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bible predicts everything

It says word will crumble

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Liberalism... The end.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Deep

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Thanks, for shedding some light retard. I could give a verbatim how and why this is happening, but i'll refrain on this site because many here are more concerned with screwing she males, doing dope, fecal Swastikas and any other nonsense you could imagine.
    The fact these invaders are not coming across borders carrying rifles looks rather innocent? well, the rifles will be given once settlement has taken place. Don't think it's not going on in South, Central and North Americas because it is and will be stepped up, but primarily in Australia and North America.
    I really applaud the clandestine agencies involved with the catapulting of this invasion, fighters come across as refugees….very crafty and will play into the PC pussies who will call alarmist out as "Racist", "hateful" and whatever word the pussies cower from.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

It uses copyrighted music by Carpenter Brut, I'm surprised it's back again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Will someone explain to me why the hell everyone is delaying... waiting... and not getting serious with what's going on?

I'm not trying to be a racist... or anything like that.

Rules are rules... you don't go around killing people. You don't say you're doing it for your god and sh#$. Why aren't countries taking a stand and giving the death chamber to these fuks? This is what it will come down too.

I don't give a sh#$ about equality or freedom etc. You take a stand and fight for peaceful individuals.

This is absolutely absurd what is going on in this fukking world.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Will someone explain to me why the hell everyone is delaying... waiting... and not getting serious with what's going on?

Rules are rules... you don't go around killing people. You don't say you're doing it for your god and sh#$. Why aren't countries taking a stand and giving the death chamber to these fuks? This is what it will come down too.

I don't give a sh#$ about equality or freedom etc. You take a stand and fight for peaceful individuals.

Good points.great question.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    looks like one of the scenes of the walking dead

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Think Money.......The world went nuts over friggen waterboarding - but zero is said about the drones killing civilians to get at the bad actors........the world likes that.
    People are led and fed by the Media.

50 years ago Goldwater deep down and in a commercial I believe (can't remember it was so long ago) wanted to Nuke Vietnam...........he lost his election bid and another 8 years of killing went unabated. and 50+ friggen years later we are worse off. Goldwater had balls, none have them today - their afraid of the opinion of the pansie world

People are content to live in their fakking closet - unless it affects them DIRECTLY..........

Pansie sh*t's running the world. Nuke the ba*stard's back to the hell where they belong.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    All this was predicted in the novel "The Camp of the Saints" by French author Jean Raspail 40 years ago. http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Je...+of+the+saints

Of course he was denounced as a "racist" at the time.

"Telling the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act." George Orwell
    Thanks for sharing, looks like a fascinating read

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Liberalism, pc police. This will be the downfall of Europe idk how you contain this problem now, it's fuckin disgusting people are willing to accept this shit so they are not labeled a racist or bigot. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The fact that you have to even write your second line is a big part of what the problem is
    Points Awarded:

recon1 gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    The fact that you have to even write your second line is a big part of what the problem is
    Exactly!

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Liberalism, pc police. This will be the downfall of Europe idk how you contain this problem now, it's fuckin disgusting people are willing to accept this shit so they are not labeled a racist or bigot. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder
    You should see this new viral video about extreme SJW world
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy, and R.P. McMurphy

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Scary how true that is
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There could be a big budget horror movie about this.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    looks like one of the scenes of the walking dead
    You imagine if those guys had guns and just started blasting.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You imagine if those guys had guns and just started blasting.
    i'd do em up with ma cricket bat mush

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Happening in America as we speak just in a bit more subtle fashion. Disgusting video what horrific images honestly. Guess these liberal fukks deserve what they get. Be careful what you wish for!! Just imagine all the Fukked up people this breeding will create. Smh

VinagreSantos
    VinagreSantos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

It´s getting worse in Europe..In US i think it´s already stablished.. Strange times..

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This some wild stuff...It's been their plan all along, now watching them let it come into existence at a rapid rate, smh... Wild

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

So much for George Soros, looks like the Hungarian Prime Minister was right, just to refresh your memories:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...year-foreseeabGeorge Soros Demands EU Accept 1 Million Refugees (Costing €15 Billion) Per Year For Foreseeable Future

George Soros want Europe to do a lot more for the refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants mass-exodus-ing from The Middle East. As he writes in a Project Syndicate op-ed, The European Union needs to accept responsibility for the lack of a common asylum policy, which has transformed this year’s growing influx of refugees from a manageable problem into yet another political crisis.
    Each member state has selfishly focused on its own interests, often acting against the interests of others. This precipitated panic among asylum seekers, the general public, and the authorities responsible for law and order. Asylum seekers have been the main victims.
    Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has now also produced a six-point plan to address the crisis. But his plan, which subordinates the human rights of asylum-seekers and migrants to the security of borders, threatens to divide and destroy the EU by renouncing the values on which it was built and violating the laws that are supposed to govern it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shit..... this video ain't shit compared to how the local hood rats in h-town act on Black Friday........

Auto Donk

hold on a fukkin' minute..... A chrome-plated cowboy hat is gay???? (5:40-5:44 of vid)......

guess I'll be goin' back to the Stetson shop at the Galleria later today for a return......

and wtf???? the Sweedish Bikini team is now gonna be chock-full of a bunch of dirty, dusty doon-poon skanks?!?!?!?! now I'm ready to go to war!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-15-15 at 10:07 AM.

Auto Donk

Last random comment regarding this vid:

after seeing those little black figurine's take over the white figurines worldwide...... We whites, with our, relatively speaking, short kahk's have noone to blame but our short-kahked selves for the fact that apparently all of our white women prefer BBC over our MWC and SWC.....

and, if we were less like JJ Gold and more like R F'n Kelley, and could satisfy our women, maybe we'd have a chance to prevent this racially-mixed world we appear to be destined for......

whiteboys, step your game up..... work harder at pleasing your women, so they won't be fantasizing about getting pile drived by some homeboy with twice the kahk you have..........

Oh, who the fuk am I kidding, all of our white whores know that size matters...... fuk it, we're doomed......

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Exactly. Call me a fulkin racist! I dont want these idiots breathing the same air as me and my family! America!

BrickJames
    Action

I for one will be moving to central American where white people are treated like C list celebrities just for being white. And they kill Muslims on sight because there's still some good old Catholic boys down there

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    i'd do em up with ma cricket bat mush
    Not gonna do you much good when these c@ck roaches come at you with AK 47's and hand grenades.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-15-15 at 12:25 PM.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Last random comment regarding this vid:

Oh, who the fuk am I kidding, all of our white whores know that size matters...... fuk it, we're doomed......
    Google The Great Black Dick Hoax. In short, whites are actually bigger. The only studies where blacks won were self-reported ones with less than 1000 participants.

Africa

• Ethiopia - 5.3 inches [Measured] and 5.8 inches [Self reported]
    • Tanzania - 5.1 inches [Measured Erect]
    • Nigeria - 5.3 inches [Measured Strechted]
    • Congo 7.1 inches [Self reported]
    • Ghana 6.8 inches [Self reported]
    • Cameroon 6.6 [Self reported]

Auto Donk

Google The Great Black Dick Hoax. In short, whites are actually bigger. The only studies where blacks won were self-reported ones with less than 1000 participants.

Africa

pretty sure all those wax the JJ'esque 2.4" avg length that dickweeds on the east coast (waves, JJ, etc.) are sportin'.

Plus, pudgy whiteboys like jj and waves sport guts that make their tiny, pathetic junk look even smaller...........

BrickJames
    Action

Africa

Biggest current kack in the world is white. Saw it on real sex or something.

12 Last