PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is proven productivity levels are lower with daily users
    And DUI's and crime rate has dropped in all states legalized.

Less people out in bars in 2am driving home, more people home with Netflix and a bag of Doritos hurting nobody.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    this cok over here needs some sucking, boy.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    was going to do a long write up detailing every single thing that marijuana does for your body

but then i remembered that you are only here to drive traffic by saying preposterous things
    It's best not waste your time. Critical thinking is not a strong suit for SBR!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Muscle Weed if anything

Weed is glorified but unproductive

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok... So are you a "productive worker-bee" 24/7? Isn't there such a thing as leisure in the country any more? or have the oligarchs beaten that concept out of us?

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I smoked everyday for 15+ years. During that time I graduated from college, earned my pilot's license and held down a job the entire time. The only reason I quit was that I developed a terrible, persistent cough. I hope it's legalized soon so I can go to edibles and start copping that buzz once again without smoking it.

dishwasher
    dishwasher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

im high right now.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by dishwasher View Post
    im high right now.

Chipper go to Colorado and load up

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I'm a loser then.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    I smoke everyday , make good money , own a home , raise my kids right . fukk you narrow minded pricks

People can drink themselves to death and it's socially acceptable though
    Parents that do drugs have children that do drugs.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

weed hinders moral judgement and escapes one from reality

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    bang!!!

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    i thought i told you where you can stick the penetrating anecdotes.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    I smoke everyday , make good money , own a home , raise my kids right . fukk you narrow minded pricks

People can drink themselves to death and it's socially acceptable though
    Fkin jjgold and every1 who agrees with him are the real retards. Alcohol is the #3 cause of death in America. Find me anyone who died from weed, and I mean real weed; not no fkin fake synthetic shit you get at a gas station.

The human brain has Cannabinoid Receptors in it and has a use for cannabis. Your body and brain have a real use for weed. Your body does not or will ever have alcohol or prescription pill receptors which kill hundreds of thousands of people a year.

I wish people would do their own research rather than make themselves look like total fools online; including the people agreeing with this nonsense. Have a good day.
    Points Awarded:

IlluminatedOne gave TheAntFather 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

once you fully digest the realization that ALL OF OUR BODIES are predisposed to have THC in them
    its easier to understand why marijuana has only been deemed "taboo" for like 3% of its history on this earth.
    Which was around the 1920's when the Big Pharma boom came out with the so called "super pills" and they had to ban
    cannabis in order to fully achieve their mission with the Big Pharma concept.
    every single one of us have a EndoCannaBinoid circuitry running throughout our bodies, from head to toe.

Only element you can find Cannabinoids here on earth is the marijuana plant, which is rich with THC, TetraHydroCannabinoil

Once you administer THC to your body... by any method, it then goes to your Endo circuitry
    and fits into pod like structures , where it works synergetically within our own biochemistry
    and bosts our Endo system . And our Endo system governs tons of important things within our body
    There is nothing else on this planet that we can say this about. Without a doubt its medicine
    Points Awarded:

IlluminatedOne gave Fidel_CashFlow 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When a girl walks past you in a public place and her whiff smells like weed... I think it's the most ghetto thing you can smell like. It's borderline = having a tattoo on your neck or tit.

If a chick wants to get high just before you fuk or something... I can let that slide...

But man... if you're going to smoke down... clean up a little and be presentable. Damn.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

best song for this thread....

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    once you fully digest the realization that ALL OF OUR BODIES are predisposed to have THC in them
    its easier to understand why marijuana has only been deemed "taboo" for like 3% of its history on this earth.
    Which was around the 1920's when the Big Pharma boom came out with the so called "super pills" and they had to ban
    cannabis in order to fully achieve their mission with the Big Pharma concept.
    every single one of us have a EndoCannaBinoid circuitry running throughout our bodies, from head to toe.

Only element you can find Cannabinoids here on earth is the marijuana plant, which is rich with THC, TetraHydroCannabinoil

Once you administer THC to your body... by any method, it then goes to your Endo circuitry
    and fits into pod like structures , where it works synergetically within our own biochemistry
    and bosts our Endo system . And our Endo system governs tons of important things within our body
    There is nothing else on this planet that we can say this about. Without a doubt its medicine
    Exactly, It's a healing plant. All plants have healing properties respectively.

Now, if you process a plant; like how they turn wheat into flour and coca leaf into cocaine; it goes to shit. The plants are great in their natural form.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post

Now, if you process a plant; like how they turn . . . . coca leaf into cocaine; it goes to shit.
    ​Exactly, "THE GOOD SHIT!!!!!"

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When a girl walks past you in a public place and her whiff smells like weed... I think it's the most ghetto thing you can smell like. It's borderline = having a tattoo on your neck or tit.

If a chick wants to get high just before you fuk or something... I can let that slide...

But man... if you're going to smoke down... clean up a little and be presentable. Damn.
    I'd hire someone who smells like weed over someone who smells like alcohol. Weed cures cancer and relieves stress. Alcohol annihilates brain cells rapidly and destroys your liver, kidney and other bodily organs.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    but a middle aged bald fuk like yourself is giving shout outs to grown men doing cheap blow?

i will hire a pothead way before a drunk or coke/meth head.

go brush them teeth baldy

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Still feel this way?

jjgold

it leads to heroin

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it leads to heroin
    No it doesn’t

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

I've tried all kinds of weed, and all kinds of ways - joint, bong, vaping, edibles, etc. Never done anything for me except give me a sore throat and make my eyeballs feel like they're going to pop out of my head. Since it's legal here in CA., I even recently bought some liquid dropper S#!T that they delivered to my house - just to make sure I wasn't missing out on something. Nothing happened.....

But, that being said, I've never heard of anyone waking up in their own puke on a stranger's front lawn with a black eye and a bloody nose because they "Over-Ganged" - so, I say, toke away!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Safe to say you are pretty much a loser if all you do is smoke weed all day long.. Probably don't work or have a job either if you do that.

Wake and bake not good, recreational use from time to time is better....

Some people can pull it off smoking all day.. Not many though...

Auto Donk

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Safe to say you are pretty much a loser if all you do is smoke weed all day long.. Probably don't work or have a job either if you do that.

Wake and bake not good, recreational use from time to time is better....

Some people can pull it off smoking all day.. Not many though...

i vape weed morning noon and night and am pretty productive. it all depends on the individual

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    i vape weed morning noon and night and am pretty productive. it all depends on the individual
    Like I said some people can get away with it and still be productive.. Usually the ones with high energy to begin with that can't sit still, mind going non stop and or someone with the ADD disorder...

If you are slow mo and lazy to begin with, you'll be a walking zombie smoking the chronic all day long..

It also depends on the weed you smoke daily also, Sativa weed is more mild.. Can be more functional on Sativa.. Indica not so much..

https://thechillbud.com/50-most-popu...juana-strains/

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I smoke when i go play MTT'S online lazer like focus.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like I said some people can get away with it and still be productive.. Usually the ones with high energy to begin with that can't sit still, mind going non stop and or someone with the ADD disorder...

If you are slow mo and lazy to begin with, you'll be a walking zombie smoking the chronic all day long..

It also depends on the weed you smoke daily also, Sativa weed is more mild.. Can be more functional on Sativa.. Indica not so much..

https://thechillbud.com/50-most-popu...juana-strains/
    most weed you get these days are hybrids regardless if the shop tells you differently. unless ur getting the 10-12 classic strains.

i smoke blu amensia alot its got ruderalis mixed in with the sativa and indica... if u can get ur hands on some and vape it.. its the equivilant to champegene of weed.

tons of shops will sell it off as a straight sativa which isnt the true strain just trying to make money of the "name" like alot of shops do. no regulation

First 12