Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Reporter: All News Is Fake, Controlled By Government And Intelligence Agencies

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

For a while I was trying to give people the heads up, but most prefer their heads up their asses. It's no use, people don't want to face things that don't affect their daily lives. People are conditioned from birth, and speaking out against things that everyone deep down knows is wrong makes a truly sane person seem crazy. People are more comfortable being controlled.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

if people arent controlled then they will act like animals and be savages, remember we are one part of species a planet earth. enough with controlled govt. conspiracy bs.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    if people arent controlled then they will act like animals and be savages, remember we are one part of species a planet earth. enough with controlled govt. conspiracy bs.
    You contradict yourself.

You're saying that it's true that people are controlled otherwise will act like savages, and then say that it's just a conspiracy that people are controlled.

People should not use the word conspiracy, your post is the reason why.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I wouldn't say ALL news is fake, but that video does prove intelligence agencies do have an agenda when it
    comes to world powers. Goes to show, elected world leaders are puppets of intelligence agencies.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The Pentagon and CIA have permanent officials at all major news networks.

Investigative journalism simply does not take place anymore.

You have the commentary and "hot" talking heads, but no real information.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tell me again how Vit C infusions are preferred over chemo

Isiah you really are too stupid to argue with

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Tell me again how Vit C infusions are preferred over chemo

Isiah you really are too stupid to argue with
    Watch your step Kraken I'm lit right now... Lol

The Jews reporter/I mean news reporter is telling it like it is, why can't we just accept his words, unless of course you are a conspiracy Theorist who believes he is lying.

You never got back to me in PM? I was thinking you'd have congratulated me.

Hope all is good for you brother.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I don't think actual news persons are told to lie etc. as this guy states. The people stating the news are just puppets and told to read of a teleprompter or sent on assignment away from the truth, if a reporter happens upon something contrary to what the elite want as a narrative it just doesn't get aired or sometimes it does by luck. Literally dozens if not hundreds of real journalist have quite major networks to get word out and they are just stifled and put on bookshelf. I forget guys full name except last name is Hunter a former CNN anchor who's been trying to do his own thing and he has a popular youtube account. I know a former WPLG female reporter for Miami local ABC 10 who saw the light and quite a nice job with ABC 10 and has been trying to get word out, but not much success and her name slips me at the moment. A video exist where a concerned person was actually able to get a recording of David Rockefeller thanking the major news networks for covering the phony news and supporting the new world elite agenda, was like a high security banquet where rich people give shout-outs to the puppets. I'll see if i can find it.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Enjoy the truth…….

Do note that this is an actual recording, over last few years people who've reposted audio were made to put up disclaimer it is some type simulated voice. Rumor is the person who actually snuck recorder in and published is pushing daises. You can look up who it was forgot the guys name.

Last edited by recon1; 11-10-15 at 03:16 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I wouldn't say ALL news is fake, but that video does prove intelligence agencies do have an agenda when it
    comes to world powers. Goes to show, elected world leaders are puppets of intelligence agencies.
    I agree with this

So ive become apathetic to most released intel, i couldn't honestly care less about any of it. Because reality is, I have no clue whats legit and whats not.

So I

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Exhibit A: The situation in Fukushima. Unbelievably bad situation and only getting worse. Nary a word from mainstream news. In fact, they'll arrest you in Japan if you speak out about it publically. Out of sight, out of mind.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Did anybody see the media reports on the march toward the Iraq invasion after 9/11?? It was so obvious, the news people might as well have had strings attached to their heads and arms. This is nothing new, and really isn't even hidden very well.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

people are sheep and tv is the shepherd

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Did anybody see the media reports on the march toward the Iraq invasion after 9/11?? It was so obvious, the news people might as well have had strings attached to their heads and arms. This is nothing new, and really isn't even hidden very well.
    In 1953, in a toast before the New York Press Club, John Swinton, former Chief of Staff of the New York Times and the "Dean of his Profession" stated: (part extracted)

"If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of journalists is to destroy the truth; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell this country and this race for their daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    More like the Council on Foreign Relations...intelligence agencies may just be a tool.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

It's always the Joooooooooooos.