SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

i took one after my wisdom teeth came out. I really had no swelling my sis did hers same day looked like a fish. I proceeded to sell mine to one of my kids I was a RA in college he paid me like 8 bucks a pill i said sure but you aint get it from me bro if something go wrong crazy mfer lol

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Oxycodone is for hardcore drug addicts.

Drink some Jack Daniels Single Barrel neat when you need something to take the edge off.

Pills are for the weak.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ive come to this conclusion Locker, pills are for those with an IQ high enough to get them

Anyone can buy a bottle of Jack, try conning a Dr out of Oxys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like Vicodin(hydrocodone) better than oxy(percs) but they're harder to come by for some reason even though they're less potent

Best for first thing in the morning with your coffee and breakfast....soon as you know it, it's lunch time if you're at work

Also good late night...time it a few hours before you want to go to sleep so you can enjoy the high for a little and then fall asleep as it starts wearing down

Dont get in the habit of doing them every day and don't go overboard at any one time....Also don't mix with other drugs or alcohol. It's dangerous and not really needed....Smoking weed with them is fine but not really my thing

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I like Vicodin(hydrocodone) better than oxy(percs) but they're harder to come by for some reason even though they're less potent....

Not sure where you live but that's not typical.

Why? Because Doctors/emergency rooms and so on are more willing to write you a vic script than they are an oxy script....

Thus is drifts down to street level the same way.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Not sure where you live but that's not typical.

Why? Because Doctors/emergency rooms and so on are more willing to write you a vic script than they are an oxy script....

Thus is drifts down to street level the same way.
    I know plenty of people that have blues all the time (pure oxy) but no one who has vicodin if I wanted it....I guess because drug and pill addicts aren't interested in vicodin because it's too weak for them

Vicodin more easy to acquire in legal ways obviously

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dialudid is roughly 5-10 x's stronger than morphine, therefore the prescribed dose is generally 1/5 to 1/10th as strong. A pretty typical starting dose of Dilaudid is 0.5mg-1mg.

Fentanyl is considered 100x's stronger than morphjne and the standard dose of Fentanyl is 1/100th the dose of morphine. The starting dose for Fentanyl is 25-50micrograms, all the other meds aee in milligrams.

So the effects are generally the same.

Dilaudid, Morphine and Fentanyl are all WAY better through an IV, due to pharmacokinetics and dynamics, the first pass metabolism of those meds is ridiculous. If I had to choose an IV pain med, it would be Dilaudid.

Give me oxy over any of them, any day of the week in pill form. Oxy is made to be a pill, the others are made for IV that have been converted to pills.
    I was on oxy's straght 10 ** x 4 a day..

Absolutely no affect besides making me moderately nauseous..

Only synthetic pain medications work for me..

First 12