rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thoughts on the school cop roughing up the black school girl in SC?

https://gma.yahoo.com/sc-classroom-c...pstories.html#

Cops demand respect. If this girl was being disrespectful to the cop, I can see this happening the way it did.

Even if the cop loses his job and is sued, you can bet that girl will be a better member of society.
    Some people need all that drama to become a better person in life.

Me, I would've pushed her and her desk into the hallway and made her stay there all day. Embarrassing her.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

No normal person acts the way this cop did.

When I saw it I thought the same thing you did just drag the desk out of the classroom.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

I don't know the whole story - just saw the video on t.v. the other night. Why didn't the other kids jump in and help her?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

seems like both were wrong...cop overraction and the student should have obeyed the teacher and put the damn phone away. Kids arent parented today and taught how to respect authority (teachers). Cops abuse their authority daily

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    No normal person acts the way this cop did.

When I saw it I thought the same thing you did just drag the desk out of the classroom.
    Back in my day, I saw it often. From teachers to assistant principals. You mouthed off to a male teacher, he would
    do what the cop did. Seen it a few times. That was in jr high. I did it to a black teacher in HS. All he did was get in
    my face and told me to get out, because in HS we are as big as they are. Cop big and bad to a jr high girl, how
    would he be to a HS football player?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Even if the cop loses his job and is sued, you can bet that girl will be a better member of society.
    True fade material.

sorkin125k
    sorkin125k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Pretty horrible. As a cop you have to be a rational adult when a teenager is being a brat. He wasn't.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Girl 1 cop 0. Now she will win a lawsuit most definitely and he lost his job. Over under on the value in the lawsuit. I would say over 2 million. Taxpayers dollars hard at work.
    Last edited by rpesi9955; 10-28-15 at 03:41 PM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    True fade material.

rkelly110

Have this black girl about the same age as the girl in SC who likes to take a short cut through my yard.

I have given her hell about it. She then asks my wife if she could walk through the yard. She said no.

The bitch walks through again and I said, didn't I tell you not to walk through? She gave me this attitude
    and said, she will do what she wants. I gathered all of the dog's shit along with the cat's shit from the litter box
    and put it where she walks. Put some water on it to make it mushy.....she doesn't walk through anymore.

Entitled little bitch!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's pretty bad when a school has to rely on a Police officer to remove a disruptive and non compliant student from class. He should have just pushed her desk out the door with her in it.

Back when I was in high school there was a kid who would always sleep in science class and one day the teacher and a few other teachers took a huge box(I think it was from a cafeteria fridge or something) and they placed the box over the kid while he was sleeping in the desk. The kid eventually woke up and screamed. I don't think he ever slept in class again. Teachers need to get creative with problem students.

rpesi9955

This cop made that girl a millionaire. I don't feel sorry for her But The kids may have known how the cop was going to react because of similar situations and decided this time they're going to get it on tape. who knows it may have been planned.that will explain none of the kids having any reaction at all. She gets 2.3 million and has a party with everybody who recorded it. Not a bad idea if you ask me

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Have this black girl about the same age as the girl in SC who likes to take a short cut through my yard.

I have given her hell about it. She then asks my wife if she could walk through the yard. She said no.

The bitch walks through again and I said, didn't I tell you not to walk through? She gave me this attitude
    and said, she will do what she wants. I gathered all of the dog's shit along with the cat's shit from the litter box
    and put it where she walks. Put some water on it to make it mushy.....she doesn't walk through anymore.

Entitled little bitch!

Why would you care if she cuts through your yard? Is she going through a fence or something? Sounds more like you are just an angry old troll.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Why would you care if she cuts through your yard? Is she going through a fence or something? Sounds more like you are just an angry old troll.
    I was thinking the same thing just didn't want to say it.thank you.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Both sides were wrong.

The student was provoking the cop (never a good idea)
    The cop was (or should have been) trained on how to keep cool under this type of situation and was way over the top in subduing her.

Now video three hasn't been shown yet, but it will show the student throwing punches and the cop (never a good idea part II) but cop still was over the top once again.

The way to have handled it was the cop should have cleared the classroom of all students (the student in question was thriving off the classmates) by doing so, student now has to audience.

Once the classroom has been emptied (with the exception of the teacher of course) I feel the cop can get her handucuffed to her desk easier, eliminating the John Cena type back suplex WWE drama.

But I'm I/T geek, what do I know.

Both sides are wrong, and if you stick up for for student, listen to the audio, she was begging for it, however the cop should still not have gotten all Karate Kid on her.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Cop was a complete idiot. These guys are used to being worshiped. They blow up at any sign of not responding to their authority. It was just a phone. You just put her in suspension for a week or so. No big deal.

Cop should definitely be charged with assault.

Buffalo Nickle

The real question here is why is the police being used to deal with misbehaving students. Cop was put in a bad situation because he stood to be humiliated by having a girl thumb her nose at him. But if you are the cop, you don't just attack a girl.

This dumbass has been charged twice before for roughing people up and got off. What the hell does this school system have a violent offender cop doing at their school? What does the administration at this school do?

The redneck police chief tried to blame the whole thing on the girl. This is just a case of pure Southern peckerwoods in action.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

He might care cause its HIS BACK YARD! what a concept

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I seen the video, I don't think the cop should lose his job for a disobedient child who didn't want to leave the class. He had to get her out of there, the throw was a little excessive but she was tangled in a desk, the desk could've hurt the officer in the tussle so he got her away from that situation as fast as he could, it just so happens that trying to get her away from the desk was a tad excessive and now the guy is out of a job...

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

In his position and at that exact moment, I probably would have done the same thing. But today's world he was supposed to have brought her a mocha latte to sip on while they cleared the rest of the class out and allowed her to sit in the room by herself until she was ready to leave. She's 16 or 17 years old and in a school setting, why should she be asked to follow the rules like everyone else? This will be her moment of fame though, she's peaked as far as life success with that attitude.

rkelly110

Let's see, I worked my whole life to own what I own. I pay huge property taxes. If that was a through way, there
    would be a sidewalk.

I had a motorcycle stolen, from a kid walking through. Caught a kid pissing in my back yard
    and the bitch that walked through, threw her trash in my yard.

Whatever happened to plain ol' respect for other people's property? That's the trouble now a days, no respect
    for each other.

Yes, I'm an old troll.

When you get out of mommies basement and own something, you might understand.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    He had to get her out of there.
    Had she committed a crime? Why did he HAVE to get her out of there? You go tell the school principal that is his job. You are just there for security. What does the redneck police chief have his cops at school for anyway?

Now the school administration says it SUPPORTS the cop's actions 100%.This is just incompetence compounded with predictable results.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Had she committed a crime? Why did he HAVE to get her out of there? You go tell the school principal that is his job. You are just there for security. What does the redneck police chief have his cops at school for anyway?

Now the school administration says it SUPPORTS the cop's actions 100%.This is just incompetence compounded with predictable results.
    I don't know what she did, I'm only going by what's in the video, anyone that hasn't let their emotions get involved, would've got up and did as they were told and do a little damage control. This girl though, she was obviously beyond angry and being stubborn. She had to know by not listening to authority things weren't going to end well.

Buffalo Nickle

She refused to put down her phone. It doesn't matter if she was angry. The whole thing is a giant F up from the teacher all the way to the cop. I used to be a teacher. I had this same thing happen. Kid refused to go to the office. I told him, I'd recommend he go. So I left the class and told the principal I had a kid that was refusing to leave come to the office. He walked down and got him.

This kids should have had the parents called in and told that she was getting in-school suspension for a week.

You don't sick the cops on your students. You especially don't sick a cop that has been charged twice for beating people up on your students.

This is why the South is lost. Not even the educators have any brains.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

She refused to put down her phone. It doesn't matter if she was angry. The whole thing is a giant F up from the teacher all the way to the cop. I used to be a teacher. I had this same thing happen. Kid refused to go to the office. I told him, I'd recommend he go. So I left the class and told the principal I had a kid that was refusing to leave come to the office. He walked down and got him.

This kids should have had the parents called in and told that she was getting in-school suspension for a week.

You don't sick the cops on your students. You especially don't sick a cop that has been charged twice for beating people up on your students.

This is why the South is lost. Not even the educators have any brains.
    What you describe surely would've produced a different outcome. Yes, maybe that should've been an emergency call to the dad or mom. I guess it all depends on the school and the protocols of said school.

Buffalo Nickle

No, you don't make an emergency call. You pull up a desk and you sit there right next to the student and you tell them that when class is over, you are walking her down to the office and you let her stew for the whole class while the class sits in dead silence.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

No, you don't make an emergency call. You pull up a desk and you sit there right next to the student and you tell them that when class is over, you are walking her down to the office and you let her stew for the whole class while the class sits in dead silence.
    Well the parents should be notified a.s.a.p, there's a few different ways that would de-escalate the situation, I would think your 2nd suggestion sounds best, and most appropriate. Letting her sit there, go on with class, and penalize her accordingly afterwards. Parents should still be notified.

Buffalo Nickle

The one thing you don't do as a school administration is bring in roid-raging PTSD cops half of which are racists assholes into your school to handle disciplinary issues. I saw a video yesterday where a campus cop decided to break up a fight with two kids on the ground by tasing them. These dumb Fs should not be handling these situations.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Walk through my yard when I've asked you not to multiple times, you'll find out just how angry an old troll I am. People have no respect for others property, and it starts with attitudes like yours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    In his position and at that exact moment, I probably would have done the same thing. But today's world he was supposed to have brought her a mocha latte to sip on while they cleared the rest of the class out and allowed her to sit in the room by herself until she was ready to leave. She's 16 or 17 years old and in a school setting, why should she be asked to follow the rules like everyone else? This will be her moment of fame though, she's peaked as far as life success with that attitude.
    A guy who can bench press 600 lbs should not have to resort to those methods to deal with a 16 year old girl.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Turns out the cop's love interest is a black woman, and been going out for awhile.

Going to be tough to spin the race card here Rev. Al.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The one thing you don't do as a school administration is bring in roid-raging PTSD cops half of which are racists assholes into your school to handle disciplinary issues. I saw a video yesterday where a campus cop decided to break up a fight with two kids on the ground by tasing them. These dumb Fs should not be handling these situations.
    Only problem with that hypothetical here is that the officer was assigned to the school ...worked there for years...well respected...and even coached at the school. So the black administrator in the room at the time of the arrest backs him so does his black girl friend. Only the media and twitter verse were truly outraged.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Only problem with that hypothetical here is that the officer was assigned to the school ...worked there for years...well respected...and even coached at the school. So the black administrator in the room at the time of the arrest backs him so does his black girl friend. Only the media and twitter verse were truly outraged.
    I think it was a little more than that. No doubt cop lovers who hates blacks think it has been overblown. It's completely ridiculous regardless of the race of the administration. It's total incompetence all the way around..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I think it was a little more than that. No doubt cop lovers who hates blacks think it has been overblown. It's completely ridiculous regardless of the race of the administration. It's total incompetence all the way around..

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

They make water spray devices that are motion detected......so if it's hooked up, it will follow her thru the yard shooting water at her. It's meant to deter animals, but works on blacks too.

123 Last