Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    A guy who can bench press 600 lbs should not have to resort to those methods to deal with a 16 year old girl.
    I totally agree...The cop should have pepper sprayed her instead!...would have made for a funnier and more exciting video!...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    They make water spray devices that are motion detected......so if it's hooked up, it will follow her thru the yard shooting water at her. It's meant to deter animals, but works on blacks too.
    But my dog would be soaked every time I let her out.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post

Why would you care if she cuts through your yard? Is she going through a fence or something? Sounds more like you are just an angry old troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing just didn't want to say it.thank you.

sounds like you two don't own shit. If I have asked politely for you not to walk on my fukking lawn...dont do it or suffer consequenses. Simple

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Cop should have waited for another officer or two, then gone hands on. With at least three total less damage will be done to subject. Cop appeared to have been in a postion to wait few minutes for help, not like she was going nuts. If she was going nuts and was a danger to immediate surroundings or herself well then that's when you gotta do what you gotta do.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    the throw was a little excessive but she was tangled in a desk, the desk could've hurt the officer in the tussle so he got her away.
    Nobody move! She's got a desk!

tatom21
    tatom21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Im sick of both sides. Tired of seeing cops kill and beat people. Tired of seeing monkeys disrespecting cops. Monkeys are a drain on every city. Just ship in more guns and let them kill each other.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by tatom21 View Post
    Im sick of both sides. Tired of seeing cops kill and beat people. Tired of seeing monkeys disrespecting cops. Monkeys are a drain on every city. Just ship in more guns and let them kill each other.
    You are a fukking moron.

Cop went overboard and deservedly lost his job. Girl may very well have been disrespectful but his reaction was unwarranted.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Students reported the cop was always a bully. He got what he deserved.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Nobody move! She's got a desk!
    It could've injured the girl or the cop, best to remove it from the situation, the way he went about that was wrong, period...

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by tatom21 View Post
    You are officially the dumbest person on this post. congratulations!!!! You're now the winner of.......... Absolutely nothing..........Big man you are.....good night sir.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Students reported the cop was always a bully. He got what he deserved.
    Other students supported what the cop did. Then again they just might have not liked the girl much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Girl will be rich

Both were wrong

Although again girl does not listen

He just should of waited it out and not touched here..not worth it anymore

Why does the guy have a job???

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Guy went too far

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

wtf is going on in today's world? Since when can you be disrespectful to your class, teacher, and principal, then throw punches at an officer and come out the victim?

You throw punches at an officer and try to kick an officer and he/she should and will put you on your ass.

It is against the law to try to strike an officer. Do people not understand what happened? She was NOT just sitting there on her phone saying she wouldn't get up. She was yelling and screaming acting a fool and attacking a police officer.

This is shades of Darren Wilson on so many levels. Don't worry about the person who attacks cops. Why do we tell the cops to sit back and get beaten on?

This is fuktarded.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Does a video exist of this subject actually hitting Cop first? keep hearing about it, but seen nothing showing her throwing punches first.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Girl will be rich

Both were wrong

Although again girl does not listen

He just should of waited it out and not touched here..not worth it anymore

Why does the guy have a job???
    Said nicely.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    wtf is going on in today's world? Since when can you be disrespectful to your class, teacher, and principal, then throw punches at an officer and come out the victim?

You throw punches at an officer and try to kick an officer and he/she should and will put you on your ass.

It is against the law to try to strike an officer. Do people not understand what happened? She was NOT just sitting there on her phone saying she wouldn't get up. She was yelling and screaming acting a fool and attacking a police officer.

This is shades of Darren Wilson on so many levels. Don't worry about the person who attacks cops. Why do we tell the cops to sit back and get beaten on?

This is fuktarded.

And I suppose you were actually there, to witness all this.........I've seen 4 different videos and none of them show your side. Remember sir, it's not what you know it's what you can prove.......And all we can prove is this girl was assaulted.Shes Going to be a millionaire now and I say over under should be set around 2 million. I'll take the over.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Does a video exist of this subject actually hitting Cop first? keep hearing about it, but seen nothing showing her throwing punches first.
    There were many witnesses, will be watching to see how this develops.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    A guy who can bench press 600 lbs should not have to resort to those methods to deal with a 16 year old girl.
    Exactly how should she have been removed from the learning environment then? I'm fairly certain the cop was the last resort she had after wasting everyone else's time long enough for the teacher to try, the administrator, and even the cop when he first arrived and gave her the option. And regarding the 16 year old girl generalizations, have you seen the other school brawl video from this week where a kid toes the principal across the room?

The cop's been fired and looking for work elsewhere, the girl will now come back to class and do whatever she wants and laugh about it. Call me crazy but how is the outcome, that she chose to initiate being an asshole and no home training, fair in the end? I just try to look at the totality of it all and not the little 5 second snippet thats on loop and gone viral. You have a guy who has won awards, been employed for 7 years there, coaches and is backed by everyone except the unruly kids and he is called in there to remove a student which he did and now he's demonized while she is celebrated? Just doesn't send the best message.

TheSideBet

This is where we are going unfortunately.
    Attached Images  

TheSideBet

@Andy117 I guess this lady said it best about the whole fiasco. Take a second to hear it out and this is where I come down on the matter more clearly.

http://www.11alive.com/videos/news/l...0/28/74768976/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Insert your son or daughter = totally opposite comments.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    <br>
    <br>

sounds like you two don't own shit. If I have asked politely for you not to walk on my fukking lawn...dont do it or suffer consequenses. Simple

Put a fence up around your moms apartment if you do not want people to walk across that 4 ft patch of grass you get homie. Dont act like you know me.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    @Andy117 I guess this lady said it best about the whole fiasco. Take a second to hear it out and this is where I come down on the matter more clearly.

http://www.11alive.com/videos/news/l...0/28/74768976/
    Great video She put it all out to be evaluated like it should be. The simple fact is The officer assaulted the student.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Insert your son or daughter = totally opposite comments.

I would hope I've raised my daughter better than to disobey 3 authority figures and adults to the point the police have to be called to get her to right a wrong she has done though. This is why we see so many of these confrontations these days, no proper upbringing with kids that feel they own the world vs adults. I understand people have their opinions based on race and government overreach and police gone wild and all of those factors, some greatly justified, but to me I just think we're not helping ourselves as a whole when we keep making the bad guys into heroes and victims all the time.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I would hope I've raised my daughter better than to disobey 3 authority figures and adults to the point the police have to be called to get her to right a wrong she has done though. This is why we see so many of these confrontations these days, no proper upbringing with kids that feel they own the world vs adults. I understand people have their opinions based on race and government overreach and police gone wild and all of those factors, some greatly justified, but to me I just think we're not helping ourselves as a whole when we keep making the bad guys into heroes and victims all the time.
    People make their own decisions, Ive seen horrible parenting before where kids behaved, were respectful and acted properly, on the other hand Ive seen parents who are there for their kids and were good parents and their kids didnt reflect their upbringing. Dont know the whole story of this but just by judging the video the cop is way out of line in my opinion. The video doesnt show the girl hitting the cop so I do know if she did. Im guessing something over not putting a phone away and being repeatedly told she be suspended or something but to resort to throwing a kid around a classroom is way too much in my opinion.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Great video She put it all out to be evaluated like it should be. The simple fact is The officer assaulted the student.
    Link must have changed between the vid you saw and the one I did. The one I saw nailed it on the head - our kids - the good ones - have to deal with the ridiculous idiot kids way too much because teachers can't discipline. That girl is the exact microcosm of why our country is going to hell quickly. Way more like her in the classroom than there should be and they dont grow out of it. Its why I will really struggle to decide whether my kids go public or private because I don't want them to have to be hampered with teachers babysitting our future welfare recipients until they are old enough to collect.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

times sure as hell have changed in the last 30+ years or so since I was growing up and going to school in the 70's and 80's....back then, when you misbehaved, you got sent to the prinicipal's office pronto and there was no and's, if's, or but's about it...and then you got your ass beat by your parents when you got home...and in other cases, if you would be disrespectful and threaten a teacher, the teacher would whoop your ass and send you home and then you got it again when mom and dad came home from work...liberals, political correctness, disrespectful behavior, no morals, values, or ethics and not to mention certain minority groups playing the race card every chance they get have really made this once great country of ours go to !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, brooks85, and Kermit

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Headline should be "typical lowlife pig versus 16 year old baboon "child""

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Entitled little bastards. Learn to respect authority and we wouldn't have to worry about this shit. It started with the dumbass in Ferguson and continued through every other idiot in the news the past 2 years all the way to this chick. Just another jackass who doesn't give a fukk about anybody else. Why the fukk she even in school? Cops deal with so much shit, it's no surprise idiots like this push them over the edge.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I can't imagine what the teacher had to go through with the spoiled brat to call the police. A good policeman would have arrested her and have her beat up in the police jail.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    times sure as hell have changed in the last 30+ years or so since I was growing up and going to school in the 70's and 80's....back then, when you misbehaved, you got sent to the prinicipal's office pronto and there was no and's, if's, or but's about it...and then you got your ass beat by your parents when you got home...and in other cases, if you would be disrespectful and threaten a teacher, the teacher would whoop your ass and send you home and then you got it again when mom and dad came home from work...liberals, political correctness, disrespectful behavior, no morals, values, or ethics and not to mention certain minority groups playing the race card every chance they get have really made this once great country of ours go to !
    And that generation raised the current one.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Any truth to the student just recently burying her mom?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    And that generation raised the current one.

First 123 Last