GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by CashMeOutsideBTJ View Post
    Paging Detective Ghosting monitor, can you figure me out JTS ?
    Judging on how your letters are capitalized just like that little bitch hurry I’ll go with him for 200 betpoints

GT21Megatron

This is hurry’s second ghost account in the last month...WickedGarden and now this handle. What gives here?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    This is hurry’s second ghost account in the last month...WickedGarden and now this handle. What gives here?
    Damn. GT dialed in here.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

That isn't Hurry. It's beatthjerk aka "broke dikk fukk that can't even put food on my families fukking table".

I got him a perma ban and he still hangs around like the pathetic little broke dikk fukk that he is.

B T J = Beat the Jerk.

broke ass mother fukker.

Also, your ghost account has been reported yet again. Go away. No ones wants you here.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    Paid 80k for my place. Probably an 800k place in a bigger city. About 2,000 sq ft. Just had a gender reveal party on Saturday so made lots of food and had lots of leftovers. Had some pulled pork, chili, buff chicken dip..good stuff. And happy to say my first child will be a boy. Gym will come in handy when I prepare him for sports.
    What the penetrate is a gender reveal party?

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    What the penetrate is a gender reveal party?
    Waste of fuking money bro. It’s the stupid new thing where you throw a party to reveal the gender of the baby. For example....,Say your wife goes online and buys a bee hive that costs roughly $100 then puts blue confetti paper in it...Representing a boy.... Then she has her husband go get over $400 in alcohol and another $200 in Mission BBQ...Has a shit load of people come over...wife also has specific customized “What will baby Bee” shirts made that you absolutely have to wear no if ands or buts about it...Then has your two year old try to pull the string on the $100 custom beehive fuking thing only for it not to work which then has to be ripped open to reveal the gender of the baby.....Huge fuking waste of money but I never did this and not speaking on experience here or anything....

thechaoz

Waste of fuking money bro. It’s the stupid new thing where you throw a party to reveal the gender of the baby. For example....,Say your wife goes online and buys a bee hive that costs roughly $100 then puts blue confetti paper in it...Representing a boy.... Then she has her husband go get over $400 in alcohol and another $200 in Mission BBQ...Has a shit load of people come over...wife also has specific customized “What will baby Bee” shirts made that you absolutely have to wear no if ands or buts about it...Then has your two year old try to pull the string on the $100 custom beehive fuking thing only for it not to work which then has to be ripped open to reveal the gender of the baby.....Huge fuking waste of money but I never did this and not speaking on experience here or anything....
    I can't believe a man would ever participate in such an event.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I can't believe a man would ever participate in such an event.
    Happy wife happy life I guess....I was able to get out of the joint baby shower. With our first we did this and were opening presents for 2 hours. I said never again so kinda had to do this

thechaoz

Happy wife happy life I guess....I was able to get out of the joint baby shower. With our first we did this and were opening presents for 2 hours. I said never again so kinda had to do this
    Dudes go to baby showers now too? Holy shit I love my life.

I only have one daughter 16 and we didn't even find out the gender till she was born. I guess I was old school. I wasn't even invited to the shower lol.

First 1234